搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Insurance for UK study
發新帖
查看: 1485|回覆: 5
go

Insurance for UK study [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-7-24 21:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any advice on which insurance company/agent is good for UK study (university) in terms of coverage and premium.Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 12-7-26 10:17 |只看該作者
What type of insurance do you mean.

3#
發表於 12-7-26 14:22 |只看該作者
Medical insurance, thx. Any advice? It seems Marsh has this kind of insurance, any others?

4#
發表於 12-7-30 11:17 |只看該作者
UK's health service is free, the medical system is call NHS, if your course is more than 6 months most of the service is available. Its worth going to their website and have a look.

Most universities will have their own medical centre and for your information unlike HK, UK people tend not to go to private clinics as they have surgery everywhere run by the NHS-national health service which is free. They only charge if you need medicine which I know shoudl be around £7.60 per medicine.

5#
發表於 12-7-30 16:31 |只看該作者
if just for medical then I think this is not very essential.  NHS (National Health System), student is welcome to use their services, free for doctor consultation, I cannot remember so well.  But I think also free medicine for student as well.  I would suggest your son/daughter to buy the travel insurance just in case and when they arrived the university, there should be some information for the contents insurance.  (protect their personal belonging e.g. computer)

6#
發表於 12-7-31 09:10 |只看該作者
回復 nisha 的帖子

Thanks.Any advice on which agent for travel insurance then?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題