用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 中西區活動教學的小學?
樓主: ncls
go

中西區活動教學的小學?

發表於 12-6-21 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
I know one classmate mother said 般咸道官立行政亂, 但有見其他人話好, 派位超靚. 但位很少, 好似得幾十位....功課沒LISTEN 谷, 只知最谷係ST PETER, 是一所學術學校.

發表於 12-6-21 21:46 |顯示全部帖子

聖公會基恩:   似乎唔錯呢,check左咁啱將會有簡介會,去聽聽了解多些先

咁般咸道官立功課多唔多,谷唔谷呢? happy school?

中西區聖安多尼: 天主教。。。同埋以為依間係lower banding...無留意過tim

發表於 12-6-22 08:46 |顯示全部帖子
回復 organizer 的帖子

You are right! Me too!

發表於 12-6-25 12:57 |顯示全部帖子
心朗小B 發表於 12-6-21 16:11
I know one classmate mother said 般咸道官立行政亂, 但有見其他人話好, 派位超靚. 但位很少, 好似得幾十 ...

thanks,又了解多左. 暫時官小係我既first choice,打去問,佢話今年無搞開放日同簡介會. 希望下年有啦~

我都聽聞st. peter真係好谷,親戚有兩個囝囡讀緊,另外仲要在出面返補習班,哥哥谷唔起,見佢成日唧都唔笑.妹妹精靈又肯學,無問題. 我唔知阿囝谷唔谷得,不過我同老公都唔係依類型,所以依間學校咁出名, 應該都唔會簡喇

發表於 12-6-25 14:25 |顯示全部帖子
回復 心朗小B 的帖子

你都係今年選校呀! 你好! 咁你會選那一間?  我女比較活潑, 都唔知傳統是否適合她.  請問你意下如何? 活潑小朋友應選什麼的學校?  tks!

發表於 12-6-25 16:36 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Mbaby 的帖子

Hello! Yes ar! If you choose prviate school, I think Kau Yan is a good primary school but academic is not so top. However, they will encourage the kid's creativity for the art. It's a happy school. (Actually I don't know you want to谷your daughter or not. If your daughter likes music, St Stephen girl is a tranditional  and focus on music's school, the teacher there are good and P1-P2 is not so difficult but start from P3, the academic is harder and become a high academic school. However, I know that the girls there should be good girls mostly.
St Peter is a very good academic school but the enviroment is not so good.... not other personal development there I think
I think Kei Yan have big school and for the result of secondary school is good but academic is fair
Lui Ming Choi should focus on moral, (it's very important according to the principal). I can see their art stick on the wall are soooo nice, they use RWI for English and mostly kid loves teacher.

發表於 12-6-25 17:33 |顯示全部帖子
Last year i have attended a talk from the principal of Lui Ming Choi and i am quite impressed. Moral education is very important and i believe students in that school behave really well.