用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 ADD小朋友, 有冇媽媽試過靠食療和supplement控制? ...
樓主: elmostoney
go

ADD小朋友, 有冇媽媽試過靠食療和supplement控制?   [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 12-7-26 16:46 |只看該作者
Also, does anyone try to switch to cook with Coconut Oil? Our diet is very Chinese so we've been using usual peanut oil/ corn oil, etc. I'm thinking of switching to coconut oil but I'm not sure if the taste would be acceptable...

82#
發表於 12-7-26 17:05 |只看該作者
For probiotics, I want to find one that is refrigerated so that it's fresh enough to keep all the probiotics alive. However, I found that the UDx one contains traces of soy, milk, etc. so it's not ideal. I found one online from the US that is specifically for ADHD, etc. and even contains L-Gluatimine. However, they do not ship internationally as it's heat sensitive:
http://www.rockwellnutrition.com ... NON-Returnable.html

Have any of you found any probiotics available in HK that may be best for ADD kids??

83#
發表於 12-7-26 19:42 |只看該作者
I use coconut oil in my desert.  For cooking, I use grapeseed oil

For probiotics, I have found some without milk.  Since I buy directly from the US, no choice but look for those which don't require refrigeration.  Once I receive them, I put them in the fridge anyway.

84#
發表於 12-7-28 15:17 |只看該作者

回覆:ADD小朋友, 有冇媽媽試過靠食療和supplement控制?

Million thanks for elmostanley and myon727 and all other parents' sharing!

Wanna asked a maybe rather basic question. Why need higher DHA to EPA ratio?

Many thanks!

85#
發表於 12-7-31 20:46 |只看該作者
myson, 想問下你, 你個仔食左allergen-free diet幾耐?  食左有物野明顯改善呢? 同幾耐開始會見到改善? 食d vitamins劑量係咪一路會減?

除左個隻added attention嘅b雜外, 我一路有比kinderlove維他命佢食, 一直都好地地, 佢好鍾意食, 四日前開始突然佢唔鍾意食, 而且個人變得moody, 我唔知佢係咪戒左口, 腸炎好緊所以唔洗食咁多其他vitamins (added attention)?  

因為之前出左門, 個段時間係外邊好難戒口, 返來唔夠兩星期, 所以想比佢起碼戒多一星期先返去覆診.

86#
發表於 12-7-31 22:24 |只看該作者
回復 elmostoney 的帖子

Hi elmonstoney,

Can I have your doctor contact pls. many thanks

JJandSS

87#
發表於 12-8-1 12:42 |只看該作者
回復 elmostoney 的帖子

GFCF 有2年幾了,再戒敏感食物差不多2年了。
食錯野最明顯是"怪行為-- 亂跳"又出番離,發夢,情緒失控,濕疹....
食vitame 2yrs 幾有加無減(由十幾食至廿幾粒),E仔都系跟每次化驗後,發現我仔缺邊D比邊D。

要知腸炎好番未,可驗屎,check check Secretory IgA (胃腸道粘膜分泌免疫指數)。

88#
發表於 12-8-2 11:31 |只看該作者
elmostoney 發表於 12-7-26 19:42
I use coconut oil in my desert.  For cooking, I use grapeseed oil

For probiotics, I have found some ...
Elmostoney,

Can you tell me the name of Probiotics and the website you bought?  thanks

89#
發表於 12-8-2 12:24 |只看該作者
I think I posted many times about where I bought my supplements. So I will summarize below:

www.iherb.com
coupon code KON603 to get US$5 off first purchase if you are interested (I do get points if you use it - just a disclaimer)

they have many brands to choose from, so pick one you like. I switch often to see which one has better results.   I just searched for ones without milk.  Iced ones are better but you can only purchase then in hong kong with very limited brands to choose from.  iherb does have better pricing than buying in HK, even after shipping, especially if you buy a few things at a time.

My dr is Dr. Sonal at IMI in Central.  Tel 2523 7121

90#
發表於 12-8-2 12:32 |只看該作者
myson, i read an interesting article about celiac disease the other day.  Seems like leaky gut cannot be cured solely from gluten and dairy abstinence.  Apparently all types of grains have similar defense mechanisms to protect themselves, so they irritate the gut as well.  So a complete abstinence from rice, oat, buckwheat, barley, etc is necessary.  The article says that the gut has great self-healing ability and can usually mend itself within 5 days UNLESS damage is extensive.  In that case, it may take up to 2 years or so.  Based on this cue, I plan to take dd off grain and certain root veggies (potato, sweet potato and the likes) for a week.

Also colostrum will seal all unusual openings in the small intestines right away, only I am looking for a brand which is lactose and casien free, then will try it out.

DD has been a bit emotional lately.  I don't know what happened.  Cutting down on supplements.  Perhaps now that she has been eating allergen-free for 2 weeks, if her symptoms are not so serious, her gut is healing? and doesn't need such large dosage?  I will keep an eye on her.

Interesting also that I got advice on another forum about vision and ADD.  Some children have vision problems, making it difficult for them to focus and their eyes become tired very quickly.  Therefore, they are reluctant to do school work and reading as eyesight is paramount.  Taking that cue, I took her to a behaviorial optometrists.  she has converging, tracking and focusing problems.  That's why when she reads, she will skip words/lines.  When she write, even when she knows the word, she will skip a letter.  She also rubs her eyes easily when doing her work.

91#
發表於 12-8-2 18:00 |只看該作者
回復 elmostoney 的帖子

Hi elmostoney, GFCF及戎口當然沒有治療的能力,只是減輕腸胃的負荷,如果有惡菌,惡菌也會破壞腸壁及排出毒素入血,毒素上腦也會壞腦,要治療也要食殺菌藥控制及補充益菌,讓腸道慢慢康復如果。

92#
發表於 12-8-3 22:00 |只看該作者
回復 myson727 的帖子

請問甚麼藥可以殺惡菌呢

93#
發表於 12-8-4 00:04 |只看該作者
回復 Deniz 的帖子

"Nystan oral suspension" contain the active ingredient nystatin, which is an antifungal medicine used to treat infections with fungi and yeasts.

E生開比我仔食

94#
發表於 12-8-5 11:54 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 elmostoney 於 12-8-5 23:00 編輯

i use a blend of natural remedies for yeast (in fact, I am treating myself now).  There are many different natural alternatives available, and I prefer natural to "medicine" as they are all some type of chemicals (which puts more pressure on liver/kidney and general detox function of the body).  

You can check out "scram" at i-herb, but I haven't used it.  You can read the comments by users.  Grapefruit seed extract is also a safe alternative (I have this one at home).  Garlic pills (get good ones), but I don't know if it's for kids.  Search also for "yeast infection" in i-herb.  You will see many alternatives.  Read the comments yourself because each person's condition is different. I don't know what is the type of 惡菌 you mean.  do you mean parasites? yeast? bacteria?  also the age of your child will affect the type of medicine/natural remedy/dosage that he can take.  So I think your question is too general.

just a note.  sugar, esp white sugar is the best food for yeast and cancer, so it is best to refrain from taking it.  

95#
發表於 12-8-6 12:09 |只看該作者
my daughter has been off her allergen food 2.5, going on to 3 weeks now.  We also change our routine a bit.  She went to 1/2 day summer school in July with my younger son.  Started Aug 1, I decided to take her out of school and let her stay home, while my younger one still goes.  In the morning, she would go out to walk and play before coming home, doing her work and help a bit around the house.  

I don't know if it's because of the change of routine or her diet or both, we have been able to cut down on added attention by 50%.  We also experimented with different dosage before she had her diet change during the school year, but we found out that she must take the full dosage to be effective.

96#
發表於 12-8-6 16:57 |只看該作者
myson727 發表於 12-8-4 00:04
回復 Deniz 的帖子

"Nystan oral suspension"

E生解釋過,這藥身體不會吸收,比較安全

97#
發表於 12-8-12 11:48 |只看該作者

引用:Quote:myson727+發表於+12-8-4+00:04+回復+

原帖由 myson727 於 12-08-06 發表
E生解釋過,這藥身體不會吸收,比較安全
myson729,可以pm"生物療法"醫生資料比我!many thanks!!
我女女8歲,有ADD,啱啱開始食ritalin,同時有濕疹,鼻敏感等,見佢成日身體有唔同程度不適,好心痛,好似有塊石頭壓住心口!
睇完呢post,好似見到一條新出路,作為媽媽只想盡力減輕佢不適!

98#
發表於 12-8-20 21:40 |只看該作者
可試search 嚴浩提肛法,我教5歲仔(normal)都work,好有效,可日日有便便,且十分簡單.  

99#
發表於 12-9-18 11:28 |只看該作者
可否 pm 你個生物療法醫生資料俾我? 唔該!

100#
發表於 12-9-18 13:15 |只看該作者
myson729,可否pm"生物療法"醫生資料比我?唔該!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題