用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 ADD小朋友, 有冇媽媽試過靠食療和supplement控制? ...
樓主: elmostoney
go

ADD小朋友, 有冇媽媽試過靠食療和supplement控制?  

發表於 12-7-6 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
好在我個女冇nuts敏感.今日我整一個vegan dessert - strawberry creamcheese cake, 要有nuts做base. 以前我好鍾意整,後來知道牛奶唔好,就好少整,而且亦都唔想佢食咁多甜.反而而家佢唔食得奶同小麥,用得嘅材料都健康,再加上佢好多野都唔食得,所以都想縱下佢.

整左再話比大家知如何,因為"cream cheese" filling 要等今晚浸完腰果先打得.

jor_mankiu, I buy most of my supplies (baking supplies and supplement) from the US - more choices.  香港一般情況下,即使係診所,都冇可能有咁多選擇.我食緊物會比醫生睇,問佢ok否.不過今次homeopath開左d homeopath”藥”比我,呢d我就冇周圍搵.

我雖然搵到1:2 calcium/mg pills,但再比脊醫睇,佢話the form of calcium used is not the type easily aborbed, 所以我都冇用啦,唯有分開.Mg我用mg glycinate, calcium用calcium citrate.

for enzyme, I am using Enzymedica Gold Digest, but I am going to switch to another brand because it has bromelain, papain, etc.  More full spectrum.

http://www.iherb.com/Garden-of-L ... be-Veggie-Caps/7796

發表於 12-7-6 16:14 |顯示全部帖子
biggest sub for cream in vegan cooking is coconut milk and cashew nuts.  You can also use soy bean milk to make ice cream, but I think it won't be as tasty.

發表於 12-7-6 19:41 |顯示全部帖子
你o地好!  多謝各位 share 你o地o既經驗.......

我個仔 4.5 歲, 嚮 cac 做o左評估, 不過未有結果, 但唔只一個課外活動老師覺得佢有專注力問題.  想問下係咪 confirm o左 add/adhd 先可以進行生物療法?  另外, homeopathy 同生物療法有咩唔同?  thx!

myson727, 可否 pm 你個生物療法醫生資料俾我?  thx!

發表於 12-7-6 23:01 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:elmostoney 的帖子

係喎,我沒有想過coconut milk.  應該會香d同沒有那麼孩口。我買的blender 只教用double cream or homo milk or yogurt.

發表於 12-7-7 00:24 |顯示全部帖子
回復 elmostoney 的帖子

elmostoney,
"Not intended for children" is shown at the description of that enzyme(Garden of life), have you already given this enzyme to your daughter? I just want to make sure if this is suitable for children since I also want to give enzyme to my son. Also, I can't find any "age restriction" for that B12(InterPlexus), do you have any idea? Thank you very much!!

發表於 12-7-7 09:06 |顯示全部帖子
回復 a_for_apple 的帖子

HI a_for_apple

按我有限的認識,"生物療法"透過驗血、屎、尿,來check check 小朋友的生物系統有無出現問題(例如heavy metal、腸炎、新陳代謝、某些營養不足、....),影響發展。所以未必要confirm。

發表於 12-7-7 10:15 |顯示全部帖子
我通常會將個capsule 比兩個小朋友分, 不過garden of life我未開, 因為要等digest gold食完先.

我覺得最重要睇成份同含量.

至於B12, 我係跟醫生prescribe dosage. 我個女要食100 ~ 200 mcg.我比佢食最低劑量.

發表於 12-7-7 16:52 |顯示全部帖子
回復 myson727 的帖子

thank you myson727!!  i got ur pm already.

發表於 12-7-10 16:23 |顯示全部帖子
可以 pm 醫生資料我嗎? 另外, 我想問如果食緊專注力藥, 可以食supplement幫助嗎? d藥會撞嗎?

發表於 12-7-10 17:03 |顯示全部帖子
So far, I tried a dairy-free, gluten-free, egg free cheesecake, coconut milk-based chocolate ice cream and gluten-free bread ---- lucky to report, all with great success.  其實一年前我自己去做排毒, 當時都知gluten唔好, 試過整gluten-free麵包比d細路食, 麻麻地, 冇人肯食.  今次許勝不許敗, 投入好多心機, 搵d好d食譜, 跟到足, 效果理想.  當然, gluten-free bread一定唔夠wheat-based好食, 但係d細路肯食就得.

浩朗媽媽, 我諗會唔會clash, 只有醫生先答到你.  始終食物野藥, 物野vitamins, 體質呢d個個都唔同.

發表於 12-7-13 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
回復 myson727 的帖子

Hi Myson727,

Kindly pm your homeopathy therapist to me too. Many many thanks.

JJandSS

發表於 12-7-13 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 myson727 於 12-7-13 10:55 編輯

回復 JJandSS 的帖子

我睇是用"生物療法"的E生

發表於 12-7-14 11:46 |顯示全部帖子
回復 elmostoney 的帖子

Hi elmostoney,

My I know your doctor contact, pls. Thanks very much

JJandSS

發表於 12-7-25 14:56 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 jor_mankiu 於 12-7-25 14:56 編輯

Thanks myson727 and elmostoney for sharing your doctor's contact.

I haven't taken my son to see the doctor yet, as I'm still reluctant to take him to do blood test. He's thin and I'm sure it won't be easy to do the blood test on him!

I have surfed through the internet on different supplements and diet options for ADD. I've ordered Added Attention too. But I actually already started with another supplement called CALM Multi (also from iherb), which I find quite good too.

CALM has magnesium and calcium in the formula and B12 too. may not be as good in terms of absorption but at least it's convenient for me. My son has been taking it for about a week now. I think he sits more still and listens to instructions better.  But he still can't stand still. Hope he'll get better soon. The taste is not great so I would mix with orange omega oil.

I also just started to give Houston Enzymes a couple days ago. Haven't not seen any effect yet. But at least my son didn't notice I've added the enzyme to his diet (usually mix with his rice or soy milk).

I think he's OK on concentration and attention at his age after the supplement. What I need to work on is his underweight and sleep quality. He always look very tired and have big dark eye circles (everyone who sees him asked whether he sleeps at all because of his big dark eye circles). I'm hoping that the enzyme will help with his digestion. some of the content of CALM or Added Attention may also help.

發表於 12-7-25 15:07 |顯示全部帖子
Just want to share my recent research.  

Your son could possibly have leaky gut as well.  Don't worry about the blood test.  They did a finger poke on my daughter.  Nothing like a needle.  It was simple and relatively pain-free.  It is essential that you find out if he has any food allergy because that very likely would be the cause to his leaky gut.

To summarize what I have learned, leaky gut is a condition when the digestive system does not tolerate and digest certain foods well.  These partially digested food particles pass to the small intestines, eventually wrecking havoc and going into the bloodstream directly.  In this form, it became a toxin.  The immune system is triggered and starts to fight these unwanted elements.  Symptoms could be ADD, ADHD, Autism, overweight, underweight, dark eye circles, ezcema, poor sleep pattern, constipation, diahrrea, etc.

To heal this condition, it is imperative that one cuts out the types of food which will trigger allergy to allow the gut to heal.  Since a person with leaky gut isn't absorbing vitamins and minerals properly, often magnesium, zinc, b complex  are found to help.  I recently added L-glutamine powder to my daughter's diet because it helps to heal the intestine walls.  In addition, digestive enzyme is useful in combating leaky gut.  When food is properly digested in the stomach, it places less stress on the gut and liver.

發表於 12-7-25 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
leaky gut就係myson所講嘅腸炎, 小腸係用來吸收營養, 所以當然有孔, 但係遇上唔消化的食物, 積聚係到就會變成毒, 呢d毒素會將小腸的孔變大, 咁好多消化唔到嘅食物就會直接進入血管.  通常呢d情況條小腸都發炎 (發炎係immune system發揮效用).  (其中一樣gluten, 就係冇足夠消化左進入血管, 有一種類似瑪啡影響, 所以會令人思路不清, 專注力下降)

由於消化不良, 身體好自然吸收唔到足夠營養 (所以要食vitamins同minerals), 而幫助消化其中一樣就係食enzyme.  另外免疫系統長期抗爭, , 再加上某些營養不足, 遇到其他好普通的病就會成日打敗仗.  

除左戒食身體消化唔到食物, 比小腸休息修補, 亦要考慮寄生虫可能性.  有d人戒左N年都好唔到, 可能係有寄生虫.  有呢種情況就要攪掂左呢d寄生虫先 (象徵可能會係人瘦肚大, 食極都得排骨). 我自己都打算試一下, 不過我唔會用藥, 只會用全natural 野, 我對西藥, 如非緊急, 都盡量少用, 因為佢西藥係快, 但係亦係腸炎原凶之一.

發表於 12-7-25 17:03 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:elmostoney 的帖子

Dear Elmostoney,

Would you mind pming me the contact of your doctor?

Million thanks!

Regards,
Baku

發表於 12-7-26 14:31 |顯示全部帖子
回復 elmostoney 的帖子

Good Sharing, elmostoney

按外國一些書講, 醫好腸炎 (leaky gut) 是第一部,也是好重要的一部,除GFCF減輕腸的付擔外,腸內惡菌及益菌也要控制,所以要食益新菌補充腸內益菌,惡菌要食殺菌藥控制,才能慢慢改善腸漏現象,小朋友才能從食物中吸收到所需營養,所以E生每次覆診,幫我仔磅重,都能觀察倒佢體質改善緊。

發表於 12-7-26 15:05 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 elmostoney 於 12-7-26 15:07 編輯

myson,你個仔underweight?  我個女好正常, 所以外表睇完全唔覺得佢有問題. 不過最近面色就真係改善左唔少, 之前係好差, 泥色.  可以十日唔大便, 都唔方好.  我而家比呢隻有bromelain/papain酵素佢食, 我上網check過,對腸炎有消炎作用. 佢食左一星期, 呢輪一日去幾次廁所, 但又唔係肚潟, 好似要將的漬去哂出來咁.  跟手呢兩日面色突然前所未有咁好.

我個女都食緊益生菌呀, 不過要搵冇奶冇casein嘅, 選擇就少d.

發表於 12-7-26 16:32 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks elmostoney! That makes me relief! Hopefully I can find a time to take him see Dr soon!

It does look like my son has leaky gut. Which brand of enzyme and probiotics do you give to your daughter? I haven't bought probiotics yet, and am thinking of UDx since it looks more fresh and is refriegerated. Any other suggestions?

As for L-Glutaimine. I came across an article that says it better be given by a physician if the child is under 10 years old: http://www.livestrong.com/articl ... amine-for-children/

I think I'll start with enzyme and probiotics and try GFCF first.