教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 York Head Starter Class
樓主: smile_w99
go

York Head Starter Class [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 12-3-1 11:01 |只看該作者
retriever 發表於 12-3-1 09:58
回復 晞晞爸b 的帖子

2月4日briefing, 很確定校長話head start 後, 直昇國際班, 因為有家長問校長, 唔上國 ...

希望真的可以直上k1國際班
其實到時候校方真的另有安排那也沒辦法...

我個人意見:york雖然商業化..但校園大讓人真的很impressive
校長親自舉辦講座及在interview前帶動唱讓小朋友warm up
你說她為了生意也好..但她真的"交足戲"
可以感到她的辦學熱忱..最少她肯走出辦公室見家長
比起其它幼稚園的校長..york的印象分已拿到

可能york給人感覺是什麼學生都收(來者不拒)
變成香港人會覺得沒有那麼矜貴
也對..有人爭才有市

但換個角度想
每個bb都這麼小..這階段只是幼兒教育的啟蒙而已
辦教育者及為人師表者豈不應以開導小朋友的興趣及引他們學習為本?
什麼是"有教無類"? 抱歉! 以我的觀察..九龍塘大部份的名校已不認得這個辦學宗旨

你說的對
york的行政可能有點亂
但已算好了
有的學校可能更差

只能寄望自己的小朋友不論去那間幼兒園讀pn.或k1
他都能開心學習.健康的成長
為人父母只希望能培養他一個正確的價值觀
讓他長大以後面對社會這個大染缸能獨自去處理自己的事

存感恩的心

82#
發表於 12-3-2 17:11 |只看該作者
回復 smile_w99 的帖子

which time slot of briefing on feb 4?

the headmistress said on feb 4 that the same group of student of head start will be promoted to the same class in K1... is it the wordings you got in the breifing?  if so, it was just saying that they would keep the same group of student in one class only...  in our briefing (feb 4, 3:30) the head mistress did commit  the head start would certainly go to international class!!!

it is sad that we parents started to pick the words of what head mistress said in the briefing to look for a sense of committment... isn't there any policy on paper that all york staff shall follow or will refer to when answering queries from parents?

i called ms. song and she said promoting to international class will be based on assessment.. when i told her that what head mistress said in the briefing that head start would promote to int straightly... she answered "如果校長係咁講, 咁應該就係咁"...

"下?!!!"

83#
發表於 12-3-2 17:42 |只看該作者
胡主任話直升㗎

84#
發表於 12-3-3 12:45 |只看該作者
I am 2:30 session!  And that should be the answer from headmistress after briefing that when we were allowed to ask question!
And I think if whole class would be promoted together to K1 same class and they are international head start class, then I don't think all would be sent to bilingual! Anyway, it's not my main concern!
BTW, int. class is more expensive than bilingual, that's why I think they will fill up int. class first!

85#
發表於 12-3-4 17:41 |只看該作者

回覆:York Head Starter Class

咦....我開始亂啦...我啱啱同阿仔reg咗今年8月讀head start 班(lnt'l)!夠竟有幾多班呢D班㗎

‹ 上一主題|下一主題