用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 What's wrong with Kingston IS Primary?
發新帖
查看: 4292|回覆: 10
go

What's wrong with Kingston IS Primary?

發表於 12-2-21 16:31 |顯示全部帖子
I've been doing some research about Kingston on the forum and reading the old posts. Mostly people speak highly of their playgroup and kindergarten but don't like their primary. I know it's a small school, without a lot of outdoor space, with no secondary school (at least no graduates yet) and they started charging higher and higher fees.

Other than that, can anyone offer some insights about why their primary does not have as good reputation? Specifically, I'm comparing them with ESF and KCIS at primary level.

Thank you so much!

發表於 12-2-21 17:38 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 12-2-22 22:32 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you very much.
I don't quite worry about the physical space. So I should assume their academic focus and student discipline is good?

發表於 12-3-5 21:47 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter is studying in P2 at KIS. My daughter and me like this school very very much. Everything is perfect apart from the small campus. I really feel satisfie about their academic and reputation. And their quality of student as well.

發表於 12-3-30 12:21 |顯示全部帖子
Hi md23,
My son is also studying at KIK 3 yr old class now, I like the acadamic of the primary school but I am thinking if I should invest the 78,000 school levy.

I noticed that you have applied for CCKG, what is your plan for your boy? would you consider KIS?

發表於 12-3-30 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
my daughter is studying in P2 at KIS too,My daughters and me like this school very very much. Everything is perfect.the small campus is no problem .I  feel satisfie about their academic and their teacher.All the student are very polite and no fighting.

發表於 12-3-31 13:39 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 12-3-31 21:12 |顯示全部帖子
The Primary School is very very small, definately not value for what they charge The other consideration is transition to Secondary school.  Since MOST Int'l Schools have their own Primary schools, it will be hard to get a Secondary place.

發表於 12-3-31 22:08 |顯示全部帖子
they will transition to ICHK. This is very good secondary school.I have many friends' children study in there. They like the school very very much.   

發表於 12-4-5 10:34 |顯示全部帖子
cyec109 發表於 12-3-30 12:21
Hi md23,
My son is also studying at KIK 3 yr old class now, I like the acadamic of the primary scho ...
I am sending my kid to KIK now. But I plan to move my kid whenever a spot in a better IS opens up. Their cramped space in primary level, teaching traditional Chinese instead of Simplied Chinese and lack of track record at their secondary level make them just a temporary place IMO. I did not apply to CCKG, is it a local school?

發表於 12-4-8 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
I'm also looking around and doing research for my child for any good IS or local English school that can take IS kindergarten kids.

CCKG is one famous kindergarten that has higher chance to get in DBS which i always wish my child can get in.