教育王國 討論區 國際學校 讀DC的父母可否分享下?
發新帖
查看: 2118|回覆: 7
go

讀DC的父母可否分享下?

發表於 12-2-21 09:39 |顯示全部帖子
呢間學校好唔好?同其他ESF比有咩唔同?

發表於 12-2-21 21:44 |顯示全部帖子
The IB result are not a/v now since the highest level now is year11. I think the environment of school are good in both learning and  growing for the children.The teacher can show caring and keep good communication with parents. My boy is very happy with the school. The most important issue is transportation if you are not live in discovery bay it take much time travel to and from school.Hope can help you!

發表於 12-2-22 08:27 |顯示全部帖子
Are U taking school bus?  I heard that extra cost is to be paid in addition to tuition fee and building fund frequently. Was your son studying in KCIS before?  Any comment?

發表於 12-2-22 12:07 |顯示全部帖子
My boy is taking the school bus everyday. The building fund within my affordability, before my son admit to the school I already known the financial condition of the school. Beside the school fee and the building fund (not yet confirm when will start),the environment of the school and the attitude of the students are good.KCIS is also are good school but the campus is old and the surrounding environment is not good. The chinese academic standard is better in KCIS. Hope can help you.

發表於 12-2-23 11:09 |顯示全部帖子
Which grade your boy is attending ?  I would like to know more about the school, will send you PM, thanks in advanced.

發表於 12-2-23 11:57 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:讀DC的父母可否分享下?

聽講DC入邊bully幾嚴重,因mix up 中學同小學一齊?老師turn over較多?

發表於 12-2-23 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
回復 ngwy 的帖子

May I know any CCA/ECA your son joined?  I could not find list of CCA from web, is there any swimming class?  Is swimming included as CCA?

發表於 12-2-24 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
My boy joined the mandarin activity during the lunch hour. Each grade got different activities, you can check in school website when those activities available.The swimming class included in the physical education lesson. Parents and maid can join as the helper during the lesson.Hope can help you!