http://era-central.blogspot.com/

2#
發表於 12-1-16 15:55 |只看該作者
回復 Era 的帖子

For your reference, for P1:

English: English, Maths, General Study (P1 2nd half), Music
Chinese: Chinese, Putonghua, General Study (P1 1st half), Religious Study
Eng+Chi: Visual Art, P.E.

EMI & CMI are two different teaching directions, they can't be compared which one is harder or better, but at least, the school have her way to teach the kids.  Don't so worry about it.

3#
發表於 12-1-16 17:13 |只看該作者
回復 kochiman2004 的帖子

多謝你既回覆.
http://era-central.blogspot.com/

4#
發表於 12-1-21 17:16 |只看該作者
Hi kochiman 2004,

Thanks for your kind-hearted as you always actively response to questions regarding KTL .

I understood they have changed to EMI since 2011.  Have you heard any comments, either parents or teachers re the effectiveness so far?  

We really like the changes of KTL and impressed with Principal Hon (she interviewed us).  In reality, my hb and I are concerned about the execution of EMI before we're able to have a clearer mind to make a decision.

And how about the premises re-furbishment?  Will you move to the temporary premises after CNY?

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Happy New Year.

5#
發表於 12-1-21 17:19 |只看該作者
Hi Era,

Pls check pm.

6#
發表於 12-1-21 23:16 |只看該作者
I want to know, too, Thanks and Happy Lunar New Year !!

jonahlee 發表於 12-1-21 17:16
Hi kochiman 2004,

Thanks for your kind-hearted as you always actively response to questions regardi ...

7#
發表於 12-1-22 09:01 |只看該作者

Happy New Year !

本帖最後由 kochiman2004 於 12-1-22 09:08 編輯

回復 jonahlee 的帖子

(1) EMI for P1 starting last year, far as I know, most of the P1 little angel can handle it after discussion
& communication with individual P1 parent and PTA.

(2) In fact, at the beginning, like Sep & Oct 2011, during the change from kindergarten to P1, a bit difficulty found, you can see that I post a topic - dictation, weekly English dictation x10 words, plus x5 sentences and x10 special meaning words.  More, weekly encourage kids to study English story book and internet daily English phase by phase learning and etc ... it's big change for many kids, but now, after four months, seems found nearly all girls can catch up with it and even love to do it. It's so strange for me.

(3) For the principal, Miss Lee Yi Ying, you can check her background, very famous in educational area, especailly in English as 2nd language teaching development.  All the parents and little angels are very "LIKE" her as she is really very nice and love the kids from her "heart".

(4) Of course, many parents don't like the small sizing and old campus, and concerns about the resources and facilities usage and allocation.  It's a fact, small size, old campus, limited facilities, but not our major concerns. The KlnTL parents, most of us, far as I know,  are coming from mid-rank, concerned point are our little angel's character built-up, growth-up and academic developments.  We all know that our kids are "LOVE" to come back to school.  We don't know what result coming out few years later.  At least, a kid loves to go school, more or less, should not be so bad or should not get the poor results, we believe.

(5) The old campus will be re-decorated, re-bulit and re-structured in Mar, and we will move the temporary campus in CheungShaWan in the begining of Mar.  Target expected completion time is Sep, in the worst case, not later than Dec 2012.

I'm not selling how the school so good or else.  Every school has its' special characteristics, every kid is different.  We need to review our kid's characater to see which school is more suitable for her/him.

Hope it can be helpful.  

8#
發表於 12-1-22 17:10 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 smallfoothk 於 12-1-22 17:15 編輯

除宗教和中文外,全英語,但開頭常識教內容同英文差不多(family),更推行「大姊姊計劃」,讓高年級同學在課餘時間輔助低年級的同學,幫助她們適應本校課程,及融入校園生活。

9#
發表於 12-1-23 10:38 |只看該作者
我就覺開頭常識同英文差不多係好事 ~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題