搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聖心明天 Interview la
樓主: Yipapa
go

聖心明天 Interview la  

發表於 12-1-9 09:32 |顯示全部帖子
pluto_yuen 發表於 12-1-8 09:59
回復 MrMrsEast 的帖子

I am a SHCK parent and in fact I think SHCK is a very happy kindergarten. The ...

其實我覺得跟本不用解解釋,精明而有誠意的家長自然會用心去了解學校。

點評

iantsang    發表於 12-1-9 11:03
"即使你是友善的,人們可能還會說你自私和動機不良,不管怎樣,你還是要友善。即使你是誠實的,人們可能還會欺負你,不管怎樣,你還是要誠實。你今天做的善事,人們明天可能就忘記,不管怎樣,你還是要做善事。” 杜麗莎修女。

發表於 12-1-9 09:38 |顯示全部帖子
oh, that means it's normal to have a stamp chop at the end. So, it may not mean anything to the performance / result ...

發表於 12-1-9 09:38 |顯示全部帖子
個stamp係面試時老師攞住一盤印仔,然後叫阿女揀一個,我個女揀左隻羊,然後問佢係咩,佢答啱左,之後就幫佢蓋左個羊仔印落張接見紙度喇!相信同佢表現好唔好無關嘅!

發表於 12-1-9 10:33 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 12-1-9 10:34 |顯示全部帖子
根據上年參與interview家長經驗之談,個印仔只係一個記號 "已 interview" 咁解。

發表於 12-1-9 10:37 |顯示全部帖子
回復 Policemen 的帖子

老師無叫阿囡推椅,而係我自己叫阿囡推。

大家 in 完係咪老師送你地出門口,跟住老師再叫另一組入去 in?時間咁緊接,老師邊有時間 mark 分?

發表於 12-1-9 11:47 |顯示全部帖子
我覺得幼稚園interview 除左睇小朋友既表現, 都好睇老師對小朋友既眼緣, 講真有咁多人同一齊interview, 邊有咁多精神、時間去慢慢睇呀!  另外, 有冇相同既宗教背景、識唔識人等因素都好影響結果!!
所以都係隨緣啦!!
祝大家好運!!

發表於 12-1-9 12:29 |顯示全部帖子
The teacher chopped a Hello Kitty chop on our interview slip and asked my girl if she like it.  My girl said no, ai!  I told the teacher that my girl doesn't like pink but like blue and green.  The teacher chopped a blue 叮噹and luckily my girl could recognize it and said she like it!  

Afterall, agree that the teacher would observe the response of the child through every question and interaction.  The competition is really keen so wish all good luck and can find a suitable school for your beloved child.

發表於 12-1-9 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
回復 janettsui 的帖子

hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~
唔好話小朋友,我地大人有時食嘢都未必知件原物咩樣!

發表於 12-1-9 13:44 |顯示全部帖子
好大可能性收錄與否未必看小朋友識唔識答"青爪"
識唔識指"衣服"
咁如果小朋友唔識的話, 老師有什麼反應呢? 重複問題數次, 認定唔識就問下一條題目? 引導? 教小朋友講一次? 還是其他呢?

發表於 12-1-9 14:02 |顯示全部帖子
My girl pointed to the table then said "this one is not the 衣服". but the teacher did ask her where was her own clothes, she pointed to her chest, and then was asked again where was her father's clothes, she smiled at last by pointing her father's clothes.  Then finally the teacher could lead her to point to the correct "clothes" picture.  We observed the teachers are very experienced to induce the questions and see the reaction.  the questions set are very reasonable too,

發表於 12-1-9 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
好緊張啊!又要等到21號!唉!

發表於 12-1-9 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
sunnygirl 發表於 12-1-9 10:37
回復 Policemen 的帖子

老師無叫阿囡推椅,而係我自己叫阿囡推。
我都係自己叫阿囡推椅, 囡囡除左推自己果張, 仲幫我推埋我果張!

in 完老師冇送我地出門口。

我見我地係房出面等既時候都冇老師送小朋友出去架, 都係o的義工家長叫人入房in既!!

in我地既老師都好nice架, 見o的義工家長都係好nice, 辛苦晒佢地啦!!

發表於 12-1-9 14:06 |顯示全部帖子
For those who have relations with this school, appreciate if you can pass this message to SH:

Here are a few suggestions on time management and hopefully you will consider, for the benefits of parents and children applied next year.  
1.        Understand that with such a prestigious school, there will be a lot of applicants.  May be you can consider a two days interview?
2.        I saw you have arranged one floor with six/seven class rooms for interviews.  May be you can arrange to have more staff and classrooms, so that wait time can be cut short, and interview time can be lengthened (5 minutes with SH was the shortest interviews we have been to)
3.        I saw your school have great facilities and playground for children.  Why not consider opening one playground or classroom for the children to play (instead of standing for 45 minutes) while one parent waiting in line?  I do teach my child the concept of order and waiting in line, but isn’t 45 minutes too much for a 2 year old kid?

These are from my limited knowledge with experiences from other interviews.  But I think if other schools can do that, SH can do also.  

點評

iantsang  Then I would suggest you to consider these other schools.  There is a reason for each school to handle their own way, don't you think?  發表於 12-1-9 15:36
fefemom  But they have already used up all the 10 classrooms for the interviews (5 classrooms on each floor).  發表於 12-1-9 15:01

發表於 12-1-9 14:08 |顯示全部帖子
SiuSam 發表於 12-1-9 13:44
好大可能性收錄與否未必看小朋友識唔識答"青爪"
識唔識指"衣服"
咁如果小朋友唔識的話, 老師有什麼反應呢? ...
My girl didn't know the cucumber and green pepper, and told the teacher "I don't know", then the teacher said it once, and my girl repeated. Really don't know what the teacher is looking for in this 2-min interview.

發表於 12-1-9 14:43 |顯示全部帖子
我女也不懂青瓜,老师就提她:“青。。”,然后我女就说“瓜”。。。也不懂衣服,我太太提“衫”,然后我女就指出来了。。。。我们看書講故事都不是讀給女兒聽的,而是講給女兒聽的,所以一定用口語來講故事。。。。。不過,我倒是同意很多家長的看法,老師留意的是小孩子的整體表現而不是僅僅是答案。。。。能進與不進一家幼稚園,還是放平常心,隨緣吧。

發表於 12-1-9 14:48 |顯示全部帖子
我個女識得青瓜,但係唔識得青椒。。MISS問她是否中意食,她懶得戚話唔中意,我中意食香蕉同橙,籃裏面另外兩樣。

跟住,我覺得miss是考小朋友的專注力,我記得miss一個一個字講出來啦,拿,小朋友,聼清楚啦,請用你的手指,指出邊一樣是衣服,我女都指到,但係miss跟住問你的衣服來,我女話,係屋企勞~ 係,人地今天著住裙嗎~~~根據miss再指住我手上那件阿女的外套,問這個是不是衣服啊?我女點頭阿。。其實,我想問,衣服到底指上衫,定係包括全部統稱嘎。。。。

發表於 12-1-9 15:39 |顯示全部帖子
回復 brrbaby2007 的帖子

發表於 12-1-9 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
聖幼唔係一早就in完滿位了嗎??而家仲有得in?

發表於 12-1-9 15:41 |顯示全部帖子
當競爭如此激烈, 有咩選取條件係唔可能呢? 睇整體之餘, 有無邊d 環節係必定要全對? 邊個知? 我只係想話天外有天, 桌子/衣服都好多小朋友識, 點解會識? 一係講開普通話, 但面試係廣東話喎! 一係就睇中文書, 仲要字字有讀有講解. 識答晒又係咪一定收? 呢度有家長連看POST 都睇D 唔睇D,  說話又不太友善, 有時自己真係睇完討論都唔係咁開心. 老實說, 老師想點計分, 唔係局內人又點知咁多. 有時見D 家長連面試應該要考乜都要管埋學校, 都幾奇怪. 唔怪得, 申請一年比一年多, 但呢度討論卻是一年冷清過一年. (請勿對號入座, 純呻)