就會好些
有時玩滑梯我仔仔手腳慢,後面小朋友係0甘
講"借借","唔好阻住",有時仔仔來不及反應都比人推,係側邊媽媽望住我0地個眼神係話比我知唔怏D抱開個細路,阻住晒
我有時都覺得唔公平,我又無做錯事,壞事
點解仔仔同我要受人呢種目光

[ 本帖最後由 apple~y 於 11-12-7 15:25 編輯 ]

發表於 11-12-10 00:55 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# apple~y 的文章

A few things I could share w/ u gals in this area, but it is quite broad and subjective if u dont mind.
First, dont expect too much in social acitivity if yr kid is below 3.5-4 in overall ability. I suggest u to concentrate on playing in playground instruments with adut's supervision first to enhance overall ability.
If stage already passed, best idea is to beginning to play with kids & parents KNOWN to each other since it is easier to control.
If stage is also passed, u really would like yr kid to start to play w/ other unknown kids in playground. In the beginning, I suggest u to think about creating an environment.
Here is my example to make it specific.
When I brought my son to playground ( in Quarry Bay before I moved) at 3.5 yrs old, and started him to give up too many time playing instruments alone and tried him playing with other unknown kids. I started him to play bubble blowing in beginning since he likes it, easy to handle,  and playing individually.
Most importantly, it has a very very clear and non-easily-distracted individual & group focus - that is blowing a bubble.
At that time, I got him a straw (easier to blow), and 3-4 bubble blowing sticks and a small plate. My son blows bubble and I pick up a stick to blow with him. At the same time, I also lend other sticks to unknown kids to blow bubbles together in playground. A small plate i will pour bubble liquid and allow them to share with each other including my son. I sit and guide the plate and blowing bubbles, too. Some other smaller kids like chasing bubbles. Some are lining the sticks to blow. My son would dig the bubbles together w/ other kids, blowing bubbles w/ other kids together. This is the beginning of his social activity in playground. It is important since he learns what is the group activity though not many interaction at that moment, but he knew he is one of those (even though he is actually weak using mouth to blow, therefore, his bubble straw is actually easier to use compared with sticks) and he also learns the ideas of follow and sharing.
U may try this as the beginning bit. Next level could talk next time if u want to hear.
One more thing, I just came across a hostility case with solution a wk ago when an unknown kid of a group said to my son ," I dont want u to play with us." If u want to hear, I could perhaps write u gals.

[ 本帖最後由 LPYdad1 於 11-12-10 01:11 編輯 ]

發表於 11-12-19 07:26 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for sharing

發表於 12-3-8 01:27 |顯示全部帖子
回復 LPYdad1 的帖子

thanks for sharing and want to know more.

發表於 12-3-9 03:10 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 LPYdad1 於 12-3-9 03:20 編輯

回復 iuman 的帖子

Dear iuman,

After blowing bubble, my next step is to help him playing along with other kids (It is different from asking him to play with other kids together. That is another step. Perhaps you will understand more when I quote the sample later in the passage)

Always remember there are 3 main rules to help your kid to play for social purpose.
1, Never never ever force him to do something when it is considered as "playing". You might make him try something new but please withdraw whenever he/she did not like.
2. Your key role is to encourage and creating an atmosphere. By then, help him or guide him if necessary. Full intervenution should be carried when there is a chaos.
3. You need some guiding skills ( I will share with you later) if necessary.

My son enjoyed a lot playing slides. So, what I did is starting to encourage him to competing with other kids to slide in playground when he was 4. Whenever he slide, I will say something like, "You slide faster or the boy next to you slide faster?" Of course, most kids will say he himself is the fastest. So, I will say,"The faster please raise your hand after slide." Most kids again will compete to raise their hands as fast as they could after finished one slide. I will then encourage my son and othe kids to competing to climb the stairs, sit and then slide. The competition goes on and on for half hr to 1 hr. I will probably say both are the fastest or you kids are tide in most cases.

Such competition game I also apply to running, swing or even cycling. The basic idea is to encourage the social interaction and awareness of my son with other kids and the environment.

If such stage is passed. Next step is seeking him to play other kids together.
Parent's role will be more tricky and selective.
Talk to you next time if you are interested.

發表於 12-3-9 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
The 2 approches LPYdad mentioned are really nice.

My son situation is similar to apple~y case. I always tell other kids to wait for my son and prasie them for their patience afterward.

However, my son is getting more and more alert for unkown kids, he will scream or run away if they get too close to him.

He often goes to the elderly instruments area to get rid of them. :;pppp:
... and he loves the instruments there....

So, it may good for him to play at the time when there's not much kids and of course, better with known kids, but not easy to arrange lor...

發表於 12-3-10 23:44 |顯示全部帖子
回復 LPYdad1 的帖子

好多謝你分享甘有用的技巧比我地。我個仔差唔多四歲,巨系好中意去遊樂場玩,玩到唔肯返屋企。但系我留意到巨系有同人玩ge意思,不過唔識表達需求。當然我有教巨講不如我地一起玩啦之類的開場白,但系同di小朋友對話對巨黎講顯得吃力。所以如果玩滑梯,追逐跑之類巨會比較好,因為用肢體語言。巨中意模仿人地ge玩法。你之前講的玩吹波波我第二日即刻去試咗,開始巨自己玩,但後來小朋友多咗大家一起追波波,巨亦表現好興奮。所以我覺得呢個系一個相當好ge群體遊戲體驗。雖然無需語言,但可以讓巨知道系一大班人一起參與。好多謝你的分享,真系獲益良多。希望睇到你多啲ge好辦法。不過香港實在太少遊戲場地,同埋除咗假期,好少有多啲小朋友一起玩lor。

發表於 12-3-11 18:44 |顯示全部帖子
本帖最後由 LPYdad1 於 12-3-12 17:58 編輯

回復 iuman 的帖子

Dear iuman and Olympian,

Thank for your encouragement.

For iuman, please dont worry too much about the speech level to social activity and friendship. We all knew that speech ability plays an important part to social needs. But I dont think it is the most important part. Allow me to say, u make friends with people, including other parents, collegues or yr soul mates not out of their speech ability, right? Similarly, yr kid make friends, not coz he could speak beautifully. I remembered I wrote a passage (which I forgot where it is I am so sorry) in BK. The primary primary platform of a friendship or a relationship is that we are having the same interest, for kids, mostly is FUN. What we could do is providing a platform & some guidance to yr kid to enjoy playing with other kids. Talk more about this step next time if you are interested.

For Olympian, basically agreed w/ what u said. But somehow dont worry too much about the bothering other kids from yr child's delay. Everyone is different. In general, I think it is a treasure for my kid knowing that some people are different. It should be a gd lesson for other kids to know some people walk slower or faster, some people speak more or less, etc. For myself, I will tell my son to walk faster or stand aside and/or ask other kids to wait for him in a queue. If the delay is a bit more serious, I will probably ask my son to play with younger ones who matched with his ability. But please remember everyone is different and it applies to both delayed and non-delayed kids. My son also like to play with elderly instruments before. I dont stop him since he stay for a while. But if he stay too long, I will ask him to leave since i think it would be bored and he might miss other beautiful playing chance of a playground. It is a natural thing and I think it applies to all kids.

發表於 12-4-26 09:24 |顯示全部帖子
你哋啲小朋友和正常小朋友啲行為很接近,點解會覺得喺A仔?

發表於 12-4-26 17:44 |顯示全部帖子
哈哈﹗唔係我地覺得佢A,係經醫生診斷評估出來的結果。