密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 德育實踐小冊子
發新帖
查看: 1333|回覆: 3
go

德育實踐小冊子

發表於 11-10-25 21:40 |顯示全部帖子
According to 通告五 posted in intranet and EVI on 7 Oct, are we supposed to receive a 德育實踐小冊子?
I thought I saw a table stating the week numbers in the notice but cannot find it anymore in 通告五.
Can anybody advise?
Thanks.

發表於 11-10-26 09:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Fefemom

Yes it has been distributed to the students about 2 weeks ago, it is a white color small A5 booklet, printed in black and white.

Parents are asked to review the performance of their child at home in terms of a few various aspects; and we need to give a mark and hand it back to the school by a specified date.

If you can't find it, maybe you can ask for a replacement from your child's class teacher.

Hope this help.

Irene

原帖由 fefemom 於 11-10-25 21:40 發表
According to 通告五 posted in intranet and EVI on 7 Oct, are we supposed to receive a 德育實踐小冊子?
I thought I saw a table stating the week numbers in the notice but cannot find it anymore in 通告 ...
Anson's and Hannah's mom
Visit us at http://www.irenemama.com

發表於 11-10-26 10:25 |顯示全部帖子
講多少少,聖心有d小玩意叫"德育之星",老師會按這小冊子的評估和小朋友在學校的表現去選出每季的"德育心星"。德育之星會收到一個"勳章"(其實係一個細細的章仔),整季上學都會掛在名牌上,讓全世界人知道佢係乖嘅小朋友 所以你見到小冊了是分幾次交…
由於每玩都沒名額的,所以只要乖就有。第一次攞唔到的小朋友,小朋友同家長都唔好唔開心,只要乖番,等2季就可以攞到…好多時都係越黎越多小朋友攞到,因為初初返學未學識守規舉…

發表於 11-10-26 11:19 |顯示全部帖子

回復 2# ireneroybama 的帖子

Thanks Irene & Sheffield.

I must have misplaced it as I remember seeing it before.  I better ask Miss Man for a replacement.