用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 乙醯肉鹼和蘋果提醇
查看: 4164|回覆: 20
go

乙醯肉鹼和蘋果提醇

發表於 11-9-22 11:57 |顯示全部帖子
請問大家邊度可以買到乙醯肉鹼和蘋果提醇的液體裝?因為丸裝亞女實唔肯食,但我地又好想比佢試下呢兩隻食品.謝謝.

發表於 11-9-22 12:10 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# szesze.betty 的帖子

u can buy the Acetyl L-Carnitine  and pectin in little giant, they are in capsule, just mix into the milk...very convenient

發表於 11-9-22 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
我尋日去過Little Giant,問左係丸裝就無買到,原來其實係膠囊裝.

想問下,是否不適合睡前進食?
小朋友食完效果如何?

亞女每日已經食幾樣野,抽搐藥,B12和魚油,依家仲想加多呢兩隻.我個女唔飲奶,我打算加埋落藥"管"佢食,真頭痛!

謝謝你的回答.

[ 本帖最後由 szesze.betty 於 11-9-22 14:54 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-22 17:38 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# szesze.betty 的文章

膠囊裝? is it =capsule? I used to mix Acetyl L-Carnitine & DMAE with the vit c and let him to drink in the morning. Since Acetyl L-Carnitine is providing energy to our brain, u rather give him in the morning i/o nite time...

[ 本帖最後由 conconma 於 11-9-22 22:18 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-22 17:45 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 2# szesze.betty 的文章

if u take Acetyl L-Carnitine, u should also take ALA (it is spicy, i mix with ketchup )together...they both can go through the brain barrier, repairing the brain...

My son takes over 10 supplements per day, poor boy...

發表於 11-9-23 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
ALA=??
你將呢d 補充劑加入茄汁, 咁小朋友咪未必食曬所有份量. 不過如果真係咁難食, 都無辨法.
你小朋友要食成10種呀,真係可憐.

發表於 11-9-24 00:38 |顯示全部帖子
Dear parents,

Very very important!
Please be extremely careful about medication u assigne dto yr kid.
There are steps you need to follow before taking medication.
Please do not just listen to a pharmarcist's advice ( i guess u might know whom I am talking to)
Most medical pro knows Acetyl -L-Carnitine & pectin are nutrients for the brain nerve. U might even found in internet. Please at least follow the doc's advice in the very beginning, coz the side effect could be very significant. Worst case could lead to a regression for the kid's situation.
Giving additional nutrition to the brain nerve should come after the cleaning up of the brain infection and damage. By then, clearing the bacteria/virus from the brain, by then detoxication. And then adding additional nutirtion and stimulus and so on.
If you are adjusting the level of medicine or supplement after long consultation from doc or expert. Of course, u dont need to listen to my passage. However, please let me know if u want to know what steps u need to follow. Otheriwse, it is dangerous just giving extra supplement without a minimum consultation.
Let me give u an example. If your brain has an infection over a sector, your extra nutrients will also burden the sector's recovery since its primary work now is reconstruct the infected area, but not any extra workload. Extra nutrition could have no use. By then, these extra nutrients will divert to some other sector which might already be overgrown. The effect could then come to more serious over certain development disorder.
Again, pm me but written yr kid situation and medication history if u want to know my advice

發表於 11-9-24 00:46 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# LPYdad1 的帖子

Dear LPYdad1

But i did consult the doctor...since i m not professional in this field, i really have no idea, i just did the research and read the journals of those supplements, finally, i can only count on the doctor...

發表於 11-9-24 01:01 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Concoma,

That's gd and eased my worry.
At least u have followed doc's procedure in the beginning which is very important.
I knew that each doc (there are about 4-5 doc doing BMT in HK) has different approach. But  at least, I heard from parents the framework is similar. Some might stress on injecting B12, some might use selenium (mercury detoxication). But at least, the basic steps are taken.

When did u start the medication. How's yr kid's situation after medication since now.

I tell u I just cut the medication from my kid half yr ago mainly the finance burden is too high and he has already worked extremely well though some area like attention could have room to improve. I am a bit lucky since i start the medication very early since 2 and I could cut it now without much effect.
原帖由 conconma 於 11-9-24 00:46 發表
Dear LPYdad1

But i did consult the doctor...since i m not professional in this field, i really have no idea, i just did the research and read the journals of those supplements, finally, i can only co ...

發表於 11-9-24 01:12 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# LPYdad1 的帖子

well...he has heavy metal overloading, thus he used to take chelation once per month...he seems much better in general when compare to 1 year b/4...

hey...yr identity is mysterious...i m so curious ...are u a doctor? or a professional?  Pls tell me in pm, please...good nite

發表於 11-9-24 01:15 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Conconma,

No worry.
I am not a doc nor a pro.
Just a parent like u.

原帖由 conconma 於 11-9-24 01:12 發表
well...he has heavy metal overloading, thus he used to take chelation once per month...he seems much better in general when compare to 1 year b/4...

hey...yr identity is mysterious...i m so curious . ...

發表於 11-9-24 01:16 |顯示全部帖子

message deleted

message deleted

[ 本帖最後由 conconma 於 11-9-25 21:06 編輯 ]

發表於 11-9-26 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 11-9-26 14:20 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# ohhello 的文章

which one?

發表於 11-9-26 14:28 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 11-9-26 16:40 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# ohhello 的帖子

u can buy the Acetyl L-Carnitine  and pectin in little giant, they are in capsule, just mix into the milk...very convenient

However, i suggest that u should get the consultation from doc first...

發表於 11-9-29 19:26 |顯示全部帖子

回復 7# LPYdad1 的帖子

Hi, please check PM.

發表於 11-9-29 21:12 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 11-9-30 10:38 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# ikebukuro 的帖子

我仔之前都有食呢2樣,我發現佢好似轉數快左,不過比以前多咀左好多,每日不停講野,老師都投訴,所以之後就停左喇...

連自制安靜都做唔到,轉數快又有咩用呀...

發表於 11-9-30 21:04 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# annaanna 的帖子