用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 接近 6歲,返 CAC 做評估後既少少分享.... ...
樓主: someoneelse
go

接近 6歲,返 CAC 做評估後既少少分享....

發表於 11-8-30 14:00 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 11-8-30 18:57 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 pipi331 於 11-8-30 14:00 發表

有紋有路者, 即離出關之日不遠la.
但自己小朋友ge同班同學又如何呢? 我要返工, 想睇都無得睇..... 互勉之.

其實我都唔太清楚同班同學能力如何
我都有問老師,老師都係話個個同學有唔同須要
遲0的有親子活動,到時可能會清楚些
最開心係老師話要求仔仔做的事情大部份都跟到,不過係慢熱型,教講說話都有跟住學講
老師話同治療師開完會,會同我詳細傾傾小朋友情況
都係話發展遲緩,其實各方面都追番好多啦,係語言方面最慢
我最就記得上年1月番學時,連超簡單指領都唔明
對比現在巳進步好多,不過語言一part始終最弱
盡力啦~~~~~~

發表於 11-8-30 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 11-8-31 01:47 |顯示全部帖子
Dear parents,
One funny story shared w/ you
Yesterday night, I have brought my son about 4yrs 9mths to play in govt indoor playhouse.
My son has played slide with other kids. He has some social activity already.
Another boy about 4 yrs grabbed a few toys under the slide and my son wants to have one. The boy get angry and beat my son. Since the fight is not so serious, I just separate them. The boy's mom grabbed his son and warned his boy to share. Of course, his boy did not listen to his mom. Once my son get closer to "his" toys, he got mad and lost his temper, beat my son again. I also warned my son
not to bother him, but he enjoyed
‘playing’him
by easily pissing off and my son laughs at him continuously. The guard comes and starts to comment the boy being rude and bad temper. Other parents also starts their "O mouth" with him.
The boy's mom is extremely embarrassed. Of course, I told her not to bother by kids' matter.

Everyone seems on my side. The point i want to raise is. You see if people have no clue what is the difference of autistic kid if you don’t tell. Autistic kid could have better conduct, better temper, better social activity, maybe even better communication skills or words.
Be extremely careful who you should tell your situation about your kid. People are highly prejudice including teachers, doctors & therapists about autism. There is no fair trial& silence is golden in lots of times.
Talk to you more about their prejudice next time.

發表於 11-8-31 09:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 LPYdad1 於 11-8-31 01:47 發表
Dear parents,
One funny story shared w/ you
Yesterday night, I have brought my son about 4yrs 9mths to play in govt indoor playhouse.
My son has played slide with other kids. He has some social activi ...

說不定,那個男孩也是A仔,。。。。。
有個脾氣好的溫和A仔已經很好了,但我的那個偏愛發脾氣和故意搗蛋。。。。。

發表於 11-9-5 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# xixi1218 的文章

Dear xixi1218,

I hope he is not la.
Being a parent w/ autistic id is not easy.

For about temper & naughtiness, please remember it is not a feature fo autism. Everyone could have.

For bad temper, there should be some reason behind. For autistic kid, since they are not gd in language & expression, they might easily lose their temper in a very very minor issue.
2nd, since their brain might be over sized, it squeezed inter part (lope) of the brain which caused anxiety easily -caused temper to be bad.

Please always remember, whenever yr kid lost his temper, the first & most important part is COMFORT & love. Just hold Him & hug him, rug his chest or kiss his chik no matter how bad he had acted. No need for word, esp NO REASONING. Body touch helps a lot in solving emotional problem