用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無BB想下年9月報將軍澳區的pre-nusery?大家傾吓好唔好 ...
樓主: cecilia_cms
go

有無BB想下年9月報將軍澳區的pre-nusery?大家傾吓好唔好?

發表於 11-9-14 16:01 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Angine 的文章

又係,Think收生係depends on interview performance,今年application date又係禮拜六,無記錯應該係9點,咁我或者晏少少去啦,唔想排長龍again

發表於 11-9-14 16:14 |顯示全部帖子
我想問吓boxhill pn 係咪主要係英文? 有冇pth?
之前有家長share 綠茵係英文+ 少少pth, 令到我覺得吸引咗好多, 即刻交埋form .
因為think 我見pn 主要用廣東話, 諗緊報唔報… think有其他優勢嗎?

發表於 11-9-14 17:14 |顯示全部帖子
我都去左翠茵交表, 我想問乜翠茵唔係depends on interview performance既咩?佢交表就係收架喇??

發表於 11-9-14 17:21 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# hehababy 的帖子

Yes,而且先到先揀班。

發表於 11-9-14 17:24 |顯示全部帖子
咁即係佢地唔駛interview架??咁係咪好快要交留位費架?通常係俾幾多架??其他學校都未報未in架喎....

發表於 11-9-14 17:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# hehababy 的文章

要interview, will hold on 10/11月,但聽聞只係玩下玩具,問下小朋友問題,一般都肯定會收.....

除咗個別好出名的nursery,要到12月後才開始報名,大多數nursery今個月都陸陸續續收晒appln form啦

發表於 11-9-14 20:18 |顯示全部帖子
For Boxhill, English is the key medium, last year they have PTH lesson on Mon, Wed, Fri; while Cantonese lesson on Tue, Thur. Not sure if this year they have increase the frequency of PTH lesson as they did ask parents' opinion last year.

As I shared before, depending on your home location and if you live in TKL station I would say Boxhill is a good choice.

Yes Think pn is Cantonese. Not sure if you think they have direct linkage primary school is an advantage or not. In recent months seems they have many negative news...

原帖由 amphen 於 11-9-14 16:14 發表
我想問吓boxhill 的pn 係咪主要係英文? 有冇pth?
之前有家長share 綠茵係英文+ 少少pth, 令到我覺得吸引咗好多, 即刻交埋form .
因為think 我見pn 主要用廣東話, 諗緊報唔報… think有其他優勢嗎? ...

發表於 11-9-14 20:24 |顯示全部帖子
Both 翠茵 need to interview and in fact last year both interviews were quite serious I would say. Like TKO_NANA said for last year it was 先到先揀班 depending on how early you hand in the form on the application date. I am not sure this year as there are more applications.

發表於 11-9-15 00:05 |顯示全部帖子
話就話一般都會收啫...但係我果個係10月細仔...到時都係啱啱一歲多少少, 乜都唔識...都唔知點算

發表於 11-9-15 10:42 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# hehababy 的文章

hehababy,你唔洗咁快咁擔心既,翠茵雖然屬區內較有名的KG,但以佢哋以往的收生準則,同application day果日我觀察所見,雖然你個小朋友係細b,但佢哋應該唔會因此唔收....我朋友個囡都係9月細b,佢上年in完,話其實interview都只係做下樣,佢個囡到下個月先開始番學.....

發表於 11-9-15 11:34 |顯示全部帖子
我都係tko, 我想問boxhill  & 學之園幾時開始要入申請, 是不是要親自去取form呢?  另, 翠恩在那個位置呢?

發表於 11-9-15 14:21 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# bbchen 的帖子

Boxhill 同 LH 而家已經可以報名嫁啦,你入佢哋個website就可以download application form, 2間都可以以郵寄或親身交回報名表。學之園報名的deadline好似係下年既2/29, interview held on 下年3月;而Boxhill既interview will hold on Nov,所以你最好在11月前將報名表交回。

翠茵在TKO有2間分校,一間在寶琳新都城,另一間在坑口新寶城。

發表於 11-9-15 15:49 |顯示全部帖子

回復 187# Angine 的帖子

Thank you so much for your info. In fact, I also lived in TKL and my bb is also attending their playgroup but my overall impression to boxhill is not too good. As I read your previous post, noted that you hv similar experience.... Anyway, I hv already submitted the application for my bb, and hope that my bb can study a bit earlier in coming Mar/ Apr.

發表於 11-9-15 16:04 |顯示全部帖子

回復 1# amphen 的帖子

Yes when my son attended Boxhill PG the experience was not very good due to the fact that the teacher was a temp. staff (they just newly opened). Then came to the last lesson they changed the teacher who is from another branch and she is very good and still teaching there. However, I won't suggest joining Boxhill PG as the price is really quite expensive.  
They should have place for your kid in Mar/Apr like my son did in this year Mar. Good Luck!

發表於 11-9-15 17:14 |顯示全部帖子

回復 194# Angine 的帖子

I enroll their playgroup becoz I hope that my bb will adapt to PN easier and quicker in a familiar environment, and wanna secure a PN offer (although i know the interview matters).

As my bb needs a very very very long time to warm up, i dun expect she can perform well in the interviews. That's y I apply many PN for her just to hope she can perform better and better after so many interview rehearsal.

I also hope that my bb will be admitted by a famous Kln Tong PN finally, just like your boy. Your bb should be very smart.

發表於 11-9-15 21:09 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 TKO_NANA 於 11-9-14 13:53 發表
星期六去咗新都城翠茵交表,勁多人呀,佢9點開始收form,我9點到,已經排了滿滿4條長人龍,我估到多人,但估唔到多人成咁,近2年的出生率真不容小覤,排我前面個女士話佢有朋友早上6時就來排隊(係真唔係呀?!)......我排了差 ...

hi, 您好! 我就係6點鐘去排隊那個人嘞! 我都排十幾呀! 我聽排第1那個人講, 凌晨3點就去排.
我一定要咁早去排隊架, 因為兩公婆都要返工, 而且無請傭人, 再加上無可靠的親戚幫手, 所以點都要搵1間有whole day session 的幼稚園收呀B啊~~~

發表於 11-9-15 22:03 |顯示全部帖子
Greenville好嗎?

發表於 11-9-15 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
Dear amphen,

I see. Don't worry, if your BB is their PG student I am sure they will offer you a place.
Yes you do need to let your B attend some interviews before your really targeted one. Your BB is still young, you know what they will suddenly grow so fast. And from every interview you will be surprised how smart is your BB! You thought they don't know it but they do!! It is an amazing experience. Just don't give much pressure to yourself and BB of course. Remember to treat every interview as a game to your BB.
So your B is a big B born in Jan/Feb right as you said you want to put him/her earlier in PN in Mar/Apr? Big B do have the advantage. So don't worry too much!
Let me know if you have any qs. I will try my best to help out. May be we are neighbours :)

原帖由 amphen 於 11-9-15 17:14 發表
I enroll their playgroup becoz I hope that my bb will adapt to PN easier and quicker in a familiar environment, and wanna secure a PN offer (although i know the interview matters).

As my bb needs a v ...

發表於 11-9-16 10:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 TKO_NANA 於 11-9-15 14:21 發表
Boxhill 同 LH 而家已經可以報名嫁啦,你入佢哋個website就可以download application form, 2間都可以以郵寄或親身交回報名表。學之園報名的deadline好似係下年既2/29, interview held on 下年3月;而Boxhill既intervi ...

thanks, 那我要快點開始填表先啦, 聽完以下媽媽所講, 我都唔知好唔好比佢上pg 好..因為近, 所以1516 中

發表於 11-9-16 11:16 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 4# BabyDim 的文章

Hi BabyDim,原來係你,哈哈........TKO真係"細"呢!我無特別意思,純粹因為太Surprise,估唔到有daddy mami咁早來排隊,希望你別介意我在這裡提到你.......其實我都驚我個囡明年無書讀嫁,又想佢可以入到間好既KG,大家一起努力吧!!!!