0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-8-11 23:34 |只看該作者
bb癲癇成日發作, 試o左好多方法都控制唔到... 而家諗緊幹細胞治療, 想試但又有擔心... 各位可唔可以比d意見我呀, thanks~~

3#
發表於 11-8-12 12:54 |只看該作者
路過搭嘴,香港有stem cells治療嗎?我只係外國討論區睇過,知道只係研究實驗(老鼠)階段中,過程都幾risky,有媽媽分享要做多d搜尋先好決定。

其中一位媽媽post過一封信出黎,睇下有無用。

Thank you for your email expressing interest in stem cell treatments for cerebral palsy and related conditions.  I am sorry to hear about your son. Unfortunately, there is no creditable clinical trial of stem cell transplantation in cerebral palsy anywhere at the present time, including in China.  

It is too early to predict when a stem cell-based therapy will be available for use in patients, but I think this will be quite a long time from now.  The only interesting results have been obtained in rats, and people are very different.

I am sorry not to be more encouraging, but we and others are very actively working to bring closer the day when we can help patients like your son.  I caution you against pursuing expensive forms of so-called stem cell treatments that you may encounter on the internet or elsewhere, these represent unscrupulous practitioners who exploit vulnerable patients and their families.  There is no evidence that any of these autologous (bone marrow or umbilical blood) transplants work in these conditions. I wish you the best.

Sincerely,Arnold KriegsteinArnold R. Kriegstein MD, PhDJohn G. Bowes Distinguished Professor in Stem Cell and Tissue BiologyDirector, The Eli and Edythe Broad Center of Regeneration Medicine and Stem Cell Research at UCSFUCSF School of Medicine513 Parnassus AvenueHSW 1201, Campus Box 0525San Francisco, CA 94143-0525tel: (415) 476-0766fax: (415) 514-2346email: kriegsteina@st####ell.ucsf.edu
‹ 上一主題|下一主題