搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Piano Class with Tom Lee
發新帖
查看: 1305|回覆: 0
go

Piano Class with Tom Lee [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-8-2 16:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son just finished Tom Lee JMC Book 1 and will proceed on Book 2.  Just called Tom Lee and confirmed that he could join the 1:1 piano class with 30% discount.

On enquiry, I was given to know, instead of experiences with other moms whose kids would receive TL piano class with conventional books (such as a dozen a day, Everybody, Leila Fletcher, John Thompson Easiest Paino Courses, etc.), the receptionist informed me they will provide a separate set of Yahama piano books.

Did any moms have such experience?  Please kindly advise -
(1) Can you share about the content of those "Yahama Piano Books" and the effectiveness and efficiency of those books?
(2) Can I request for switching back to conventional books instead?
(3) Does TL's piano class good to train up all, particularly on sight-reading?  Any good teachers to recommend for early piano learning (we are with TKO Metro City/Megabox)

P.S.  I am a formally trained ex-piano teacher myself and want to give a good start for my son before sending him to my 師妹/弟 for training with serious discipline.   I just want to keep him interested and practise more from being lazy and too rely on his "stupid clever head".  Thanks all.
   0    0    0    0
Music is my Life, my Love, my Everything,
‹ 上一主題|下一主題