發表於 11-8-7 07:26 |只看該作者
可否分享kinder 升小之前選擇錯什麼?quote]原帖由 HelenHillary 於 11-8-7 06:11 發表
幼稚園升小學失敗後,都曾有內疚自己選擇錯 [/quote]

42#
發表於 11-8-9 15:00 |只看該作者
小時候,活潑開心有自信。轉學校後,因為學校要求較高,老師厳厲,自信心下降了。我覺得這是考小學很重要的條件。

43#
發表於 11-8-9 18:31 |只看該作者
Among SFA, GH, St Paul's Convent and DPS, I would only weigh between GH and St. Paul Convent, as they are through-train schools.

I agree all 4 are very good and top primary schools. No doubt and no bias.

However, if it is not through-train, you need to spend a lot of time to prepare for secondary school admission. You need to pay effort on 'winning' certificates and building up a 'heart-breaking' portfolio, which is an advantage for those famous secondary schools.

For GH and St. Paul's Convent, you have more flexibility to plan for/train up your kid according to her ability and performance. For example, if you find your kid to be weak on academics, you could be more focused on academics. At least, for GH and St. Paul's Convent, you don't need to submit a portfolio to your own school. You also don't need to push your kids and yourselves too hard to balance all aspects to be shown in your portfolio.

Between GH and St. Paul's Convent, I would say they are both equally good. You may consider where you live to save time on travelling.

Hope the above helps.

44#
發表於 11-8-18 13:06 |只看該作者
My girl studied at SFA last two years.  This year, she got admitted to another convent school.  We also reluctant to give-up SFA.  It is truely a very top and good school.  Trust me, if you are putting your kids there, you gotto trust them as they have so many years of experience being the top academic school.  Good luck!

原帖由 Boo1 於 11-8-4 13:24 發表
有的.一循環週一堂!
在SFA成績好.不難插入好官津.只可能不想離開.

45#
發表於 11-8-18 17:27 |只看該作者

回覆 44# Monghar 的文章

We also reluctant to give-up SFA.

Totally Agreed!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題