用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 約克中英文幼稚園 Is white shoes ok instead of black one for York PN c ...
發新帖
查看: 1056|回覆: 2
go

Is white shoes ok instead of black one for York PN class? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-7-28 14:28 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, when I went to collect uniform, they said we can buy 1 pair black shoes and 1 pair of white (plain) sport shoes. But when I look at the Yorks' handbood, it says we can have white shoes or black shoes. I do like white one (not sport shoes) as it looks prettier and he looks cute with uniform & white shoes as he was small (as my school also allow us to wear white or black when went to school in secondary school), so jus want to ask if any mammys know if York accept any white shoes. esp. I want to buy one more pair of shoes so that he can change the shoes alternatively and let the one wore to be washed.

Also, how many socks I should buy? And if he is wearing size 8 (US) or size 25, should I buy bigger size (so which size I should buy?). Any mammys can give me advice where I can buy these plain white socks, soft/natural, not too thick or his foot will get hot after running a lot.

Thank you very much in advance.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-7-28 20:20 |只看該作者
YORK 係會接受黑色和白色的皮鞋, 視乎你喜歡, 最緊要係穿得舒服, 另外, SOCKS 可到KING KOW 到買, 有D專為夏天穿的. 香港地咁容易買SOCKS , 我唸買咁多, 不過我會一次過買四對到啦!因天天洗和怕唔乾, 又或要帶對SOCKS FOR SPARE(學校)...

3#
發表於 11-7-29 00:41 |只看該作者
thanks a lot for your advance.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題