教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 KLT HKPS Summer Course
發新帖
查看: 1559|回覆: 6
go

KLT HKPS Summer Course [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-7-28 00:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
今年報咗九龍塘HKPS嘅Summer Course 2 星期
18/7-29/7.我哋係校外人.由開始交費後都覺得諗間係間冇乜系統嘅學校,一張一面A4 size 中英文Notice各佔一半,抬頭只寫2011探秘世界深道行.日期列出,僅四點注意事項:都係一般所謂準時回校,風球之類,最特別係間住家長接放學時須出示本校之接送放學學生証,但係第一天回校後學生証收回學校裏???怪誕@@好彩上年同今年校車姑娘一樣呢-----認得阿仔!!!而我都想凑下阿仔都得掛!!!我叫名你信我呀!!!
      阿仔從未試過返到第二星期早晚都話唔返學唔返X基,好嚴重瞓醒又講食飽又講!!其他Course冇諗個問題!!同佢老師反映只話都最後幾日啦,我會同佢傾下,可能佢想引你注意之類.....!!!
      可想而之...對報兩星期嘅Summer course的人要嚴選學校...也慶幸報得2星期呢!!!同上年報讀嘅TT Summer Course間直冇得比.

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-7-29 01:23 |只看該作者
One of my friends' son got offer from hkps, and my friend decided to withdraw after attending the summer course with her son last week. She was very disappointed with this school.

3#
發表於 11-7-29 13:52 |只看該作者
我so far聽到朋友既comment都係好一般

4#
發表於 11-7-29 16:33 |只看該作者
今日last day收晒所有勞作,張Cert似係同其他公司合辦.勞作難到係深D咁.

5#
發表於 11-7-30 11:34 |只看該作者
hkps  is my dream-school. I took the toddler class with my son this summer. This is my first time to join playgroup with my son.
i appreciate the teachers very much. they are so professional. their activities are very creative and educational. And they always share the child-development knowledge with parents.
after the course,  my son is in progress. he can understand some instructions in English and enjoy his school-time.
i think i made a right choice this time.

6#
發表於 12-7-11 06:56 |只看該作者
回復 kwansoyee 的帖子

so did you finally got offer from HKPS?

who was your teacher of the summer program last yr? i m attending now ... but feeling not too professional

7#
發表於 12-7-11 07:54 |只看該作者

回覆:KLT HKPS Summer Course

I always think the organizer of HKPS summer course is out-sourced as the cheque issue name is ADS. My gal attended last year at Ascot, although not very outstanding but at the graduated performance I was impressed by her confident and independent performing. And i think we can't relate the standard with school as the curriculum and teachers are very experienced and prof. at kindergarten, but it was my own feeling as i was with Ascot school not KLN tong.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題