查看: 1803|回覆: 3
go

北角民生幼兒園

發表於 11-7-8 10:54 |顯示全部帖子
請問有無小朋友讀緊或有D資料可分享?

謝!

發表於 11-7-9 22:18 |顯示全部帖子
My son is taking their playgroup.

My son is currently taking both man Sang and ethodist's playgroup and hr got offers from both schools.  Based on the playgroup experience, man Sang is way better than Methodist but Man Sang's cons is that they don't have a good primary school as a back up. I tend to let my son to study at Methodist because of the higher chances of getting into Methodist primary school. However, for some reason my son keeps crying when he goes to Methodist playgroup and only enjoy his time at Man Sang. Therefore, I finally changed my mind and let him choose what he likes.

發表於 11-7-19 23:23 |顯示全部帖子
I am Mansang KG parent. What do you want to know?

Iam very satisfied on the PN class. Teachers are nice and good and willing to talk to the parents.

My son is happy there and learn many PTH songs. His English improved. He always mention the teachers' name at home. THe campus is very pretty and clean. Every staff knows my son and can recognize me even I went there not often.

They really has good teaching in Eng/Chinese/PTH. THe english teachers are all real native speakers, not ABC.

They are able to teach discipline.

For playgroup however I have some reservation as I think many activities are repetitive. 

You can PM me for further details.

發表於 11-7-20 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
民生校服, 運動服,秋衣及書包各一套, 適合2-3歲幼兒. 全新,沒有拆封, 有意PM. thx