密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 2258|回覆: 5
go

Kowloon [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-22 11:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any upcoming P1 students living in Kowloon side?
How will they go to school?
I think some mummies will drive them to school, but how about the others?

THANKS
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-7-2 14:17 |只看該作者

Kowloon School Bus

Dear Mimame,
My daughter is going to enter into K1 of SSGPS as well. We decided to take school bus and pick up in Central. However, I found a school bus company that is willing to send the kid to school, but they are unable to pick up after schooling.

You may want to contact Mrs Tang at 94831028, the name of the company is Concord Bus. The cost from Kowloon Tong to school is HK$2,500 per month. The pick up will be at around 6:50am and arriving at school at 7:35am.

Which area of Kowloon are you living in ? I live in Kowloon Tong near La Salle Primary School. Maybe another alternative is to share a taxi ?

My email is [email protected] if you want to share more though.

Best regards,

3#
發表於 11-7-2 14:20 |只看該作者
Just in case you want more info on the bus company, http://www.yp.com.hk/concord/

4#
發表於 11-7-4 10:49 |只看該作者
Dear Tony (should I call you Tony?),

Thanks for the info.

Just to clarify. Your girl is going to enter into K1 of SSGPS or P1 of SSGPS?

I had bad experience with Concord Bus before, hence will not consider this company. Thanks.

5#
發表於 11-7-13 12:19 |只看該作者
Dear Mimame,
Thank you for your message. My daughter will enter into St. Stephen Girls Primary School (Park Road) in September for P1. I am glad you advise me about your experience on Concord Bus. We are not sure what should be the best on school bus either. Right now, we have chosen to use the school's dedicated bus company to/from Central.

How about your daughter ? Have you made a decision on arrangement on school bus ?

Best regards,

Tony.

6#
發表於 11-7-19 11:24 |只看該作者
Hi Tony,

Last month, I went to the school for 3 times at 6:30am and stood outside both entrances until 8am. I also talked to different persons.

The conclusion is that there is only 1 nanny bus serving kowloon side. But this bus also serves other schools on HK side. So SSGPS girls will drop off at the entrance at 7:10am. But the school gate only opens at around 7:25am. It may be OK for primary 5-6 girls but definitely NOT suitable for P1 girls! Also it will be very early to get on the bus in the morning which is another problem. I am thinking to use this nanny bus for her to come back home (1 way only).

For going to school, I think I have got no choice but to take a taxi.

We don't live near to MTR stations, hence it will be not convenient to get to HK MTR station.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題