教育王國's Archiver

piglet123 發表於 11-6-4 23:10

Primary 1 - 2012 entry - Reject Letter

Just received the reject letter from the school:crying:
anything that can be done??? pls help!

pplrppl 發表於 11-6-5 21:43

Not a lost, Might be good news

I've got the waitlist letter too. But after I read the comments from another forum about the quality and delivery of VSA, probably it isn't that bad afterall.

I am an Victoria alumni from Nursery to Primary. Both my children are also studying there. You could image how surprised and disappointed I was when I received the letter, also thinking what could be done.

Once calmed down, it doesn't seems like that big of a loss afterall.  Now, I would rather focus on which better school to consider.

piglet123 發表於 11-6-5 22:08

Thanks! I didn't even get on the wait-list which was quite disappointing...

what other schools would you consider?

pplrppl 發表於 11-6-6 08:54

My target list:
保量局蔡繼有
保量局陳守仁
港大同學會
CNDIS

probably will try others like 聖士提反, 高主教 but I think not very big chance.

Still trying to internalized the letter from Victoria but I think there's a good message and serves us good.  Now, I will seriously consider which school is good.  If my child got accepted by VSA, I'll probably relay very much on it and not take serious look elsewhere.

On the hand, this summer I will better plan the summer courses for my child, especially in language (English & Putonghua conversation).  Hope that would help my child get into one of the school above.  I know that might be too 臨急抱佛腳.  If didn't get into any of the above and 派位 result is not good, but worse come worse, apply again in P2.

piglet123 發表於 11-6-6 09:36

Thank very much.  I think I am doing the same 臨急抱佛腳..

I am considering a similar list of schools as well.. (except my child is a gal so not the boys school..) So you will try Canadian International? Is it quite hard to get in for Primary since they have their own Kindergarten? I feel that this summer is going to be very stressful...

pplrppl 發表於 11-6-6 20:18

Actually those are all for boys & girls.  I think every school will have certain level of difficulties, hopefully after an intensive training this summer, can equip my child better for interviews.  

Agreed this will be a very stressful & expensive summer.  I've been working out the summer course plan this weekend to make sure it covers Eng, Chi & Math + sports & fun.

khashley 發表於 11-6-7 13:13

hi, pplrppl, which other forums u read about VSA? Becoz from BK, parents seems not satisfy with the school teaching approach, I wanna to gather more information about it, thx

manfatcentre 發表於 11-11-10 23:33

收左 !Thanks God 唔洗煩了
頁: [1]