用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 可打電話問學校攞校巴登記表(上午西九線) ...
發新帖
查看: 1382|回覆: 7
go

可打電話問學校攞校巴登記表(上午西九線) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-6-1 09:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
媽咪們,因為之前沒有這條線,所以老師係唔會主動派這份表給小朋友帶返屋企架!如現在是搭保母車但又想在新學年搭校車的,就打電話返學校請老師安排表格。同舊年一樣,要夠14-15人至開得成…
我和幾個家長(現在都係搭緊保母車的)都好希望開得成呢條線呀!
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 11-6-1 14:53 |只看該作者
Thanks for the information!  I wish the am routes can eventually be realistic!

3#
發表於 11-6-7 23:52 |只看該作者
我也住在四小龍(西九線)
因學校無公開通知住西九龍的家長要自組上午西九龍線,但現在又無方法通知各位西九線家長,咁是否代表長期開不成呢?

唔知家長會主席可否幫幫手呢?

4#
發表於 11-6-8 09:07 |只看該作者

回覆 1# lungkui 的文章

hi lungkui,
你小朋友现在是NC/LK的嗎?現有是搭保母車的嗎?

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 11-6-8 12:45 |只看該作者
The notice related to school buses are distributed by Kwoon Chung, the school bus company.  It will covers the proposing Kowloon bus routes (i.e. the current pm routes) for both am and pm.

This notice has only been given to upcoming NC students.  For the rest of the kindergarten students, they will be distributed in a week or two.

The normal process is this notice will only be given to students who are currently taking school buses.  However, since there will be new routes, it has been proposed to distribute to ALL STUDENTS.

If you ask the office clerks or teachers, they may not know this arrangement yet.  So, you will be given the replies based on past experience.

Hope this clarify the situation.

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 11-6-8 16:37 |只看該作者
A follow-up of the situation, which I apologize that I also mixed up on the procedure.  These notices by the school bus companies are not issued by the kindergarten.  They are issued from the school bus company directly.  So they don't go thru the office for distribution which means it will be difficult to reach those students who currently are not taking the school bus.

Just like Sheffield has suggested, the best way will probably be leaving names to the school office to query for school bus arrangement for coming year, and so the office staff can pass these notices to them.  Since it is not environmental friendly to send the notices to everyone, this may not be done unfortunately.

原帖由 iantsang 於 11-6-8 12:45 發表
The notice related to school buses are distributed by Kwoon Chung, the school bus company.  It will covers the proposing Kowloon bus routes (i.e. the current pm routes) for both am and pm.

This notic ...

7#
發表於 11-6-9 11:35 |只看該作者
She is LK for comming year. She take nanny bus now. I have been sent kwoon Chung Form.

8#
發表於 11-6-9 16:34 |只看該作者
so your daughter is on the same nanny bus as my girl does....
as ian said, it's good that the school is going to distribute the form to all students....good luck to us!!
原帖由 lungkui 於 11-6-9 11:35 發表
She is LK for comming year. She take nanny bus now. I have been sent kwoon Chung Form.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題