用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Some primary schools 視鋼琴不當一種樂器 , why???? ...
樓主: toto200415c
go

Some primary schools 視鋼琴不當一種樂器 , why????

發表於 04-11-29 23:00 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Some primary schools 視鋼琴不當一種樂器 , why????

muisc office=音統處

發表於 04-11-30 00:25 |顯示全部帖子

My daughter has learnt trumpet since P2, now she is P6 with G5 (if passed), she is very lazy and never practice.  Alright because she needs to take band training 4 hrs/week, I treat this is a practice.  Her school mate started since P4 & now he is also G5.  As I told before, P6 completed G8, all depends on how many time you spend on that instrument.

Nobody knows what's the best for kids, you need to try.  Somehow, I think my daughter is not a talent on trumpet but her teacher said she's OK.  My daughter doesn't like trumpet, she likes flute.  It's not wise for her swapping to flute this year, I ask her completed G8, then she can select any instrument she likes.  She committed because she enjoys playing band, if she give up trumpet, she needs to leave the band.  If I can tell you how to select instrument to your kid, my daughter may not learn trumpet for so many years, I should change to flute when she's P3.  Anyway, it likes 先結婚, 再拍拖, 未必唔好 (自我安慰)
HoneySeeSee 寫道:
哈里波特,

甚麼是Music office?

學trumpet 要幾多歲才可以學? 小六前完成可能嗎?
點知咁細個小孩合適邊種樂器呀? 好難選喎?    

honeyseesee

發表於 04-11-30 20:44 |顯示全部帖子

Thanks Harry,

I don't want my sons learning trumpet for the moment. I wonder if your teacher can recommend
home teacher for oboe or tuba. My sons are studying in a catholic school in Tai Wai and there is no school band. Only violin la.

Thank you again.

發表於 04-12-1 01:22 |顯示全部帖子

So, go ahead violin.  It's really fun joining school band.

發表於 04-12-1 20:33 |顯示全部帖子

I know violin is better than piano-but too many children learn violin. At least ten thousand children learn ga.

發表於 04-12-1 21:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Harry Potter,

How about percussion? Generally speaking, how many students playing percussion needed in a school band? Is it fun to play percussion in a school band or wd it be relatively boring as there's less chance to perform. Wd it be less demand from primary or sec schools when comparing with other popular instrument, say violin.

發表於 04-12-1 23:15 |顯示全部帖子

Percussion is also a good choice.  My daughter school have 一隊percussion & 一隊非洲鼓band.  I saw their performance before, at least 40 students of each band.  I'm very impression on the show time 2 yrs ago by 非洲鼓, it's really good.  營造出很好的氣紛.

For the top few students, they would be selected to string band or brass band.  How many percussion a band, I think 5 to 10 students, all depends.

發表於 04-12-2 22:23 |顯示全部帖子

Dear Harry,

Do your school not count piano? Very big percussion band and drum band! How many bands are there? Is there  band for Chinese instruments? Is Chinese instrument 冷門?

發表於 04-12-2 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

I would say -- what does it mean "count"?  Our school never request student to learn music, it seems all parent will send their children to learn it.  

Our school only provide an environment to children, if you like, you join.  唔會因為你 join band 有分加, 亦唔要求你**必須**參加什麼活動.  只不過若你唔參加, 你會覺得可惜, 有咁好的配套都唔享用.

而家入小一, 除非直資, otherwise, even you have a lot of skills, nobody knows.  For apply secondary school, if you relied on playing musical instrument, I think at least "G8" they **might** count.  Otherwise, it would not be help.

I would say, we do all for our children the best, that's all.

My daughter school has :
1) Junior bass band
2) Senior bass band
3) String band
4) Percussion band
5) 非洲鼓band

They do not have Chinese Instrument band.  However, I know a lot of primary & secondary school have Chinese band as well, eg. 滬江小學.  You can check with their web-site & know who has Chinese band.

該用戶已被刪除

發表於 04-12-3 10:31 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 04-12-3 10:51 |顯示全部帖子

D學校就是這樣現實!  到你的小孩子在外得到獎, 學校出左名,又上報,又做訪問,學校就出哂呢拿威水!!!!!!!!還記得自已講過鋼琴不當一種樂器嗎?

發表於 04-12-3 12:14 |顯示全部帖子

鋼琴本身是一樣非常好的樂器, 若單單為怕不被看重而轉投另一種樂器就太可惜了.

發表於 04-12-3 14:31 |顯示全部帖子

So&So, 完全同意你既睇法
So&So 寫道:
我覺得這完全是本末倒置.  學音樂原來係培養興趣及陶冶性情, 如今竟變成入讀所謂名小/中學的工具.  學校不但不遏止這種歪風, 反而利用家長的羊群心理, 為學校製造揚威的機會, 簡直不知所謂.  一些學校的教學宗旨目標竟然不在培養學生在各種學識上的追求, 只在乎所收學生是否能為學校爭得獎項, 這些有問題教學宗旨的學校竟成為一眾家長追捧的對象, 實在是香港教育的悲哀.

發表於 04-12-3 21:48 |顯示全部帖子

Interest can be cultivated. Of course, not abandon piano la.

[quote]鋼琴本身是一樣非常好的樂器, 若單單為怕不被看重而轉投另一種樂器就太可惜了.