密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Mei Foo THINK
發新帖
查看: 1132|回覆: 3
go

Mei Foo THINK

發表於 11-2-22 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
Do any BB join their playgroup.  Is it good?

發表於 11-2-22 16:15 |顯示全部帖子
I have joined it for over 1 month.  Play alone w/ bb in their indoor playground in the first 0.5 hr and then go into the room for singing, arts, learning (colors, shapes, animals, etc) and tea in the remaining 1 hour.  The content, I think, is more or less the same as other similar playgroups.  The teacher, who is a NET, is nice and patient.

If this is one of the kindergartens you target for, it worths to go as it can let your kid get used to the environment for the interview in future.

發表於 11-2-22 16:28 |顯示全部帖子
my baby is now 16 months, I want apply PG on tue and Thur, they told me need to wait around 3 - 4 months, is it the true conditions?

I want my baby join this type of PG and then apply their K1.

原帖由 Palliu 於 11-2-22 16:15 發表
I have joined it for over 1 month.  Play alone w/ bb in their indoor playground in the first 0.5 hr and then go into the room for singing, arts, learning (colors, shapes, animals, etc) and tea in the  ...

發表於 11-2-24 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
I applied for it when my bb was around 1 yr old.  As they only accept 18 months or above, we had to wait till my bb reached 18 months.

If apply now, you have to wait at least 2 months since the application for their Mar-Apr course was closed.  Should anyone withdraws from May, they will contact those on the waiting list (by mail in my case).