教育王國 討論區 課外活動 平日早上CECSE Phonic Plus組班
發新帖
查看: 1290|回覆: 5
go

平日早上CECSE Phonic Plus組班 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-24 14:28 |只看該作者

平日早上CECSE Phonic Plus組班

有沒有家長有興趣讓你們的小朋友報讀CECSE Phonic Plus Level 1?  我的小朋友4歲, 希望在TST Centre(近佐敦MTR)上課, 時間prefer平日上午.  他們要4-5個小朋友才開班.

2#
發表於 04-11-24 14:43 |只看該作者

Re: 平日早上CECSE Phonic Plus組班

請問是否Native Speaker教授,價錢如何?可否登出詳細資料?謝謝.
[img align=left]D:\My Documents\My Picture\builda[/img]

3#
發表於 04-11-24 19:33 |只看該作者

I am interested in this course.
Do you know which phonic tools they are using? What is the price and time?

4#
發表於 04-11-24 21:44 |只看該作者

winnie-dennis,
   My son is 6-yr-old now. I,m interest in phonic course. Would you pm me the details, e.g. name of center, location, course fee & time, and contact no.
    Thank you very much.

dick-dick

5#
發表於 04-11-25 09:08 |只看該作者

Hi,

The course is organized by CECES (幼聯)at SAGE World Tuition Centre (思銳世界).  There are many centres (like Hunghom, Ho Man Tin, etc.) which CECES uses to organize their courses.  The above one is TST centre.  Address: 彌敦道192-194號協成行5字樓. It is situated right above Bossini next to Jordan MTR station. Tel. No.: 2693 3866.  The centre is new and clean as my son is attending an oral classes at this centre.

As far as I know, their teachers may be Native speakers or English-speaking Chinese.  The time of the course is 1 hr 15 mins.  and the tuition is $1,200 for 8 lessons.

Actually, I learned the course from this webpage.  Participants usually have good comments.  Please check their comments yourself within the discussion area of 課外活動.

Winnie

6#
發表於 04-11-25 11:22 |只看該作者

Hi Winnie

May I know how old is your son?  I'm also considering their oral course for my daughter.  The teacher in this course is Native speaker or not?  Can you share more about this?  Thanks a lot!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題