搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃男書院附屬小學 梁錦松二仔獲男拔小取錄
樓主: traeh
go

梁錦松二仔獲男拔小取錄

發表於 11-1-12 00:30 |顯示全部帖子
你咁肯定,唔通你係校董會成員?

原帖由 happyland001 於 11-1-12 00:02 發表
This kind of school just concerns about the parents community reputation and background disregarding the capability of the applied child!

發表於 11-1-12 00:44 |顯示全部帖子

回復 40# traeh 的帖子

One of my friends also prefer to put his sons in Dbspd and his daughter in co-ed, his reasons are:
DBS is less demanding academically (as those who get offers because they do well in music or sports may not achieve well in academics) p.s.  I know a few students scored 0 marks in Hkcee  
2. for girls, as dgjs and co-Ed are equally demanding in academics, he prefers co-ed as the personality for girls trained up in the two schools is totally different
Just want to point out an example, no offense!

[ 本帖最後由 cellojoyce 於 11-1-12 14:54 編輯 ]

發表於 11-1-12 01:02 |顯示全部帖子
其實d學校都係為左自己既學生既學業成績著想既~

http://forum.baby-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=3633162

原帖由 Zhaiba 於 11-1-12 00:04 發表
Is it so difficult to understand?  The government set policy which it thinks is best for the general public but there is no policy which can possibly satisfy everyone.  The official definitely have th ...

發表於 11-1-12 10:12 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

發表於 11-1-12 11:45 |顯示全部帖子
但對有司機的家庭就影響唔大la
原帖由 babyqueendom 於 11-1-12 10:12 發表

One school is in Kowloon. One school is in southern district. Would average parents consider that it is not ideal in terms of transportation?

If I have an elder daugther study in co-ed, I would no ...

發表於 11-1-12 12:35 |顯示全部帖子
The fact is that there are different considerations in making official and family decisions.  It is not really surprising for any difference between these decisions (for example, how would you know the respective weightings of Mr and Mrs Leung's preference?).  One could only fairly judge Mr Leung if he/she is for sure that Mr Leung has not adhered to his own views on the language of schools, belief in choice in schools, etc. in arriving at the school choice for his son.

發表於 11-1-12 12:59 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 46# TRYTOBEHOMAMA 的文章

Agreed.

So Leung's family decision reflects many families preference.

If more educational officials as Leung's family, our educational reform can be much better from users view(s).

發表於 11-1-12 19:32 |顯示全部帖子

回復 10# PoorParent 的帖子

Oh, I see now......got you.

"It is normal that BK parents protect their kids' school or the schools offer them hope i.e. pending final result.

For this reason: her comments towards Mr. Leung seem different in this thread & YW's Result thread

I think this is understandable."

發表於 11-1-12 19:35 |顯示全部帖子

回復 9# Zhaiba 的帖子

What is so difficult to understand is where the following idea come from ??

" can the government change all the government school to the elite school? "

發表於 11-1-12 19:59 |顯示全部帖子
Ha, ha, as said by one of the then senior official in the Educational Bureau, those families could send their kids to DSS already had school voucher.  This policy formulated then was by the group of elite with Leung as a main player.  Then they really knew how to create room for themselves, so that they can make official and family decisions in their own convenient way.

The logic becomes, once you are successful, then you can have the privilege to make official and family decisions in a different manner, while the mass must only live with your official decision, just because you are not successful.

No, Leung cannot make every school as good as DBS, but as leader, did he try or just push forward a policy that he won't even accept when he applies his own family value?  

Most likely honesty is a forgotten word for some of our then policy makers.  Will our current policymakers learn a lesson or two?  Or just enjoy the privilege in making policy with official value which won't be allowed at home?

Although we are not successful character as Leung, as a stakeholders of the HK education system, we do have the right to question the policy makers' integrity even they are not elected by us. 

[ 本帖最後由 hogwarts 於 11-1-12 20:28 編輯 ]

發表於 11-1-12 20:23 |顯示全部帖子

回復 46# TRYTOBEHOMAMA 的帖子

"The fact is that there are different considerations in making official and family decisions.  It is not really surprising for any difference between these decisions"
- wow, what a generous person you are!! I would accept this if he is just a civil servant, but the fact is he was the policy maker (political post). How can he sell a policy without his own belief in it?? Split personality??

發表於 11-1-12 20:42 |顯示全部帖子

回復 21# Zhaiba 的帖子

[quote]原帖由 Zhaiba 於 11-1-10 20:53 發表
"You guys so sad." - How sad are we??

"He alone cannot build the current education system so please don't criticise anymore, he is also just a parent like us."
Of course the system machinery cannot be built by one person, not even Mr. Tsang. But Leung was the major policy advocate in revamping our educational system that time. Being fulfilling a political post, he should have the integrity and own belief in what he was promoting so as to convince the general public. This should be evidenced by what he behaves, even as a parent. But now... is it fair to our children by being the white mouse of the reform??

"He is so successful in his career isnt it "normal" that these ... "
This makes me even more confused. Does an able father = able child?? what's the logic??

發表於 11-1-12 22:00 |顯示全部帖子
叻人生叻仔,自然考到叻學校。點解咁多人輸咗又唔抵得人,係都話人走後 門?安慰下自己!

發表於 11-1-12 22:09 |顯示全部帖子
Can't agree more with Diversity.
Leung was the main figure in charge of education reform at the time of Tung ruling. We all remember the drastic, unpopular and chaotic education reform e.g. supressing the elite schools in terms of  compulsory Mother-Tongue Chinese as Medium of Instruction, changing the 5 banding system to 3 banding and what not.....
Yet now he behaves like he is the supporter of EMI school!! So ridiculous!!
Do as you would be done by.(己所不欲,勿施于人)

發表於 11-1-12 22:13 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 11-1-12 22:14 |顯示全部帖子

發表於 11-1-12 22:26 |顯示全部帖子
protect自己學校係正常嘅事,學校好就自然有歸屬感,如果間學校真係好似考唔到班人講到咁衰,我估都應該有退學潮,而且一定無人報讀。

發表於 11-1-12 22:27 |顯示全部帖子

回復 52# diversity 的帖子

quote]原帖由 Zhaiba 於 11-1-10 20:53 發表
"You guys so sad." - How sad are we??
- because of the ruthless critism of a parent's choice.  

"He alone cannot build the current education system so please don't criticise anymore, he is also just a parent like us."
Of course the system machinery cannot be built by one person, not even Mr. Tsang. But Leung was the major policy advocate in revamping our educational system that time. Being fulfilling a political post, he should have the integrity and own belief in what he was promoting so as to convince the general public. This should be evidenced by what he behaves, even as a parent. But now... is it fair to our children by being the white mouse of the reform??

- In case you have not notice my whole discussion is not about the education system, while I may also have a lot of dissatisfaction about the current education system i am not interested to discuss here and this forum is also not a right place.

Let me use another analogy - what about the official incharge of the government hospital, does that means he cannot use private hospital? Cause this way we will be saying the same critism.  The official may "honestly" believe the government hospital is already the best that the government can offer to the general public, but if he can afford a better one he can still choose the private one.  No disbelief at all, it is just everyone's choice.

"He is so successful in his career isnt it "normal" that these ... "
This makes me even more confused. Does an able father = able child?? what's the logic??

I absolutely agree with you, but who said all primary principal are looking for able child for their school?  Some principal may actually be looking for able father, whom they think will be a better asset for the school..........it is a sarcastic comment with the "     " on normal.

發表於 11-1-12 22:39 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 50# hogwarts 的文章

Don't get me wrong.  You have every right to criticise the education system which obviously can be improved.

Rich or successful people do not necessarily are happier but unfortunately they very often will have a bit more choices than the others.

發表於 11-1-12 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
梁錦松教改的政策真係好多壞影響,我自己都唔係好認同佢係教育政策的決定。但係同佢個仔入到DBS唔應該夾埋一齊講, 佢都有權揀學校比自己個仔,DBS差不多係全港最出名的男校,作為家長,佢比個仔考無可厚非,佢考到又唔係好出奇,未必一定係黑箱作業既。如果要comment就comment佢果D爛鬼政策,話佢個仔backdoor就好似有的unfair. 講真,梁錦松就算唔報DBS,佢報其他,其他學校都會收,呢個係現實。