用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 我都唔明 - 究竟係我的問題 定 學校 定 政府的問題 ...
樓主: ziyi
go

我都唔明 - 究竟係我的問題 定 學校 定 政府的問題 [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

61#
發表於 10-11-2 11:09 |只看該作者
放心,我唔會跟你爭的

原帖由 w_y 於 10-11-1 14:08 發表
之後係咁就好啦. 個個去晒報呢d. 留返d 古老 18 代傳統老校俾我....哈哈哈~~~

62#
發表於 10-11-2 23:40 |只看該作者
原帖由 CHP 於 10-11-2 10:25 發表
呢一兩年, 又好似回歸老校.  真係好似抄股票, 一窩蜂!

傳統名校之所以成為名校,一定有他們過人之處。佢地見新直資冒起,搶走了一些優質學生,於是便紛紛跟風轉制為直資。反應非常快,兩下手勢就搶返大部份米飯班主回來。

當年前仆後繼去投考新理念直資的家長,究竟有幾多人真係「認識」、「認同」、「接受」和「實踐」新理念教育?我夠膽講唔會超過四份之一。

當年很大部份人都係因為社會各界對新直資的「熱炒」,反正有得選擇,當然唔執輸喇便當買多個保險。但後來有更多選擇之時,群眾又變得好現實,於是便紛紛歸隊回歸優統。

Tommy

[ 本帖最後由 Tommy 於 10-11-3 00:01 編輯 ]

63#
發表於 10-11-2 23:45 |只看該作者
原帖由 ziyi 於 10-11-2 11:08 發表
又唔係孤注一擲既
起碼有一間私校在手
其實講笑才說"打沉"而已,當身心乏力時,自然很想放棄
但現已有力繼續行下去
總之,在此看到的所有人都是美好的,感謝神

人生長跑呀,兄弟!無得比您放棄嫁!

64#
發表於 10-11-3 00:26 |只看該作者
我係幾十年都咁鍾意老校架. 老字號有保證. 同埋我呢D 老派人, 唔係話新派唔好, 但唔係幾識點處理學校的學習方式, 傳統古老野我反而知點攪. 至於間老校係唔係直資我唔多理, 我唯一考慮係我有無本事交學費咋.

65#
發表於 10-11-3 00:28 |只看該作者
一私在手, 生活悠游.

66#
發表於 10-11-3 01:57 |只看該作者
applied only 3.  3 got rejected..  BTW had anybody heard the traditional "famous" primary schools admit students from international schools?  Wonder if that affected the results...

67#
發表於 10-11-3 02:02 |只看該作者
This question had been lingering around my head for the whole day (since we did not get the call from SPC and also got rejected by 2 other schools)..  What did we do wrong?  Is this my problem or whose problem??  Was it because I insisted of not applying those interview classes for my daughter?  There is no good answer no matter how hard I scratched my head.

68#
發表於 10-11-3 06:12 |只看該作者
No, definitely it's not your fault....

keep a "wall" from those whose "forces" make you feel that you are not a good mom because you have not done well by not doing extra efforts or "interview classes" or "intensive trainings"... keep your own family values of how to raise good kids......believe in yourself, listen to more diverse voices on what are "good parenting".....good parenting can be very diverse, not a "standard" ones....

I had met a mom yesterday who shared the same feelings as you. I had such feelings in the past when I was the first time mom: when my first child went through the process, I had tried one session of these "training classes" by one of the most famous training educational centre, and I stopped after 1 session even though I had paid over 2xxx for the course.

The reasons:

1) the qualification of these trainers are in doubt, without training in child development, but only teachers from "famous schools" with a mind to earn money from me (the dumb parent) - they are "preaching" a small kid to be a machine, mechanically responding to certain kind of questions...I thought at that time, was rather creating possible "harmful" effects", so I stopped immediately without doubt.

2) looking at my kid at that time - such a smart affectionate and clever one, yet socially not yet developed well, but with a very good "observations" and "curiority" in the environment, I worried on if the child can fit into the "P1" application process...we just keep on the habit of readings and keep our language in Chinese at home

Result:

1) the child could not get an official offers from any school, but waitlisted in several ones that kind of defined as "famous"DSS and abandoned the "lucky draw" on some very famous schools (dislike the traditional model of spoon feeding). We chose one waitlist successful schools.

2) the kid's development has been observed with gradual change in both social and academic development as well as other developments in these years and got scholarships every year..

3) I am still not satisfied with the school as it is not practising what it has preached in its mission statements

4) But, life is never perfect, I learn to embrace the unperfectness of life .

I hate those "hyprocratic" policies and practises that damaging parents' self-esteem and our kid's values throught their so call "grand educational mission statements", yet in practise, they are spoon feeding and discriminating kids or excluding kids with differences.......and doing "cruel things" to kids in P1 application process!!

原帖由 nataliepsc 於 10-11-3 02:02 發表
This question had been lingering around my head for the whole day (since we did not get the call from SPC and also got rejected by 2 other schools)..  What did we do wrong?  Is this my problem or whos ...

[ 本帖最後由 motherotk 於 10-11-3 06:50 編輯 ]

69#
發表於 10-11-3 06:35 |只看該作者
I agree! It's not your fault

原帖由 motherotk 於 10-11-3 06:12 發表
No, definitely it's not your fault....Keep yourself a perspective on child development and what is good parenting...

I had met a parent yesterday after I taking my kid to school on the way. She share ...

[ 本帖最後由 ssdiana 於 10-11-3 06:37 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

70#
發表於 10-11-3 09:50 |只看該作者
傳統VS新思維, 講過好多次, 亦唔想再講了, 各人有各人喜好, 6年前我"前仆後繼"幫個女考, 1年前亦"前仆後繼"繼續幫個仔考, 我女既同學中, SIBLING亦會返黎考, 就算同時報考其他學校, 都會以愉快學習為目標
學校家長之中, 我算小薯仔, 好多家長係專業人事, 或者自己都係教育界, 我相信大家都係經過深思熟累, 至願意去考, 去交學費, 俾小朋友繼續升中, 俾SIBLING繼續考, 唔係一時衝動人云亦云的, 你就點樣"夠膽"去講佢地唔係真係「認識」、「認同」、「接受」和「實踐」新理念教育?
算把啦, 唔講了

原帖由 Tommy 於 10-11-2 11:40 PM 發表

傳統名校之所以成為名校,一定有他們過人之處。佢地見新直資冒起,搶走了一些優質學生,於是便紛紛跟風轉制為直資。反應非常快,兩下手勢就搶返大部份米飯班主回來。

當年前仆後繼去投考新理念直資的家長,究竟有幾多人真係 ...

[ 本帖最後由 Charlotte_mom 於 10-11-3 09:52 編輯 ]

71#
發表於 10-11-3 10:12 |只看該作者
我覺得唔好打晒一船人, 雖然人云亦云的家長係有好多, 不過既然 interview 過, 學校都有信心家長同學生係應付到. 正如我話我鍾意傳統老校, 都唔係話想入就入, 報考之餘, 都要衡量下小朋友能力同自己有無心力支持至得.

72#
發表於 10-11-3 10:21 |只看該作者
有人喜歡藍籌老字號, 但有d概念股也是有潛力的.  各有各喜好.

原帖由 w_y 於 10-11-3 00:26 發表
我係幾十年都咁鍾意老校架. 老字號有保證. 同埋我呢D 老派人, 唔係話新派唔好, 但唔係幾識點處理學校的學習方式, 傳統古老野我反而知點攪. 至於間老校係唔係直資我唔多理, 我唯一考慮係我有無本事交學費咋. ...

73#
發表於 10-11-3 10:28 |只看該作者
If you mention SPC, one of the other two may be DGJS. Well, reject from these schools are normal. Nothing wrong with you nor your daughter. It is your husband. Is he doctor, lawyer, or celebrity?

原帖由 nataliepsc 於 10-11-3 02:02 發表
This question had been lingering around my head for the whole day (since we did not get the call from SPC and also got rejected by 2 other schools)..  What did we do wrong?  Is this my problem or whos ...

74#
發表於 10-11-3 17:16 |只看該作者
agree.

原帖由 w_y 於 10-11-3 10:12 發表
我覺得唔好打晒一船人, 雖然人云亦云的家長係有好多, 不過既然 interview 過, 學校都有信心家長同學生係應付到. 正如我話我鍾意傳統老校, 都唔係話想入就入, 報考之餘, 都要衡量下小朋友能力同自己有無心力支持至得. ...

75#
發表於 10-11-3 19:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 Charlotte_mom 於 10-11-3 09:50 發表
傳統VS新思維, 講過好多次, 亦唔想再講了, 各人有各人喜好, 6年前我"前仆後繼"幫個女考, 1年前亦"前仆後繼"繼續幫個仔考, 我女既同學中, SIBLING亦會返黎考, 就算同時報考其他學校, 都會以愉快學習為目標
學校家長之 ...

毫無疑問,您絕對係百份之一百「認識」、「認同」、「接受」和「實踐」新理念教育喇!我係話2002年當時的情況,我沒有做嚴謹的驗證,只係憑當年我身邊的朋友、網上討論、傳媒、各校的家長會、校長、老師等獲得的資料,然後做了好粗疏的「估計」。

我錯了!我應該說「估計」而唔應該說「夠膽講」,對不起!

我都夠膽講HKUGA的一切是優質的,包括她的家長都是優質的。呢句岩聽那掛!:D 呢D係我好主觀的感覺,唔好問我點解。我個仔唔鍾意都係佢好主觀的感覺,無得解。佢唔鍾意唔代表我的立場,但我要尊重他的感覺。

Wow!  無野回應喇!其他野唔識講喇!講咁多係驚妳誤會!大家Relax下喇!

Tommy

樓主,您比心機呀!我好少入黎「小一選校」,係時侯閃喇!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題