搜索
查看: 4719|回覆: 26
go

真奇怪 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-28 22:33 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問真道的教學語言是怎樣的?

最近觀課時發現去到DS4社會科(關於世史)是用中文教的,據知地理等人文學科都是用中文的教學語言。

我一直以為真道是一間英文中小學一條龍﹐早期因要學生打好基礎,所以未全面用英文,這是可以理解的。但為何連中學都未能用英文上課﹐如何去考IB?怎樣接?

現在我有點

[ 本帖最後由 emother 於 10-10-29 14:06 編輯 ]
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-29 14:13 |只看該作者
咁佢地係用咩書架?
其實我會寧願英文書...廣東話教...
Hi! 我有兩隻化骨龍!

3#
發表於 10-10-30 18:11 |只看該作者
用中文工作紙

原帖由 victorf 於 10-10-29 14:13 發表
咁佢地係用咩書架?
其實我會寧願英文書...廣東話教...

4#
發表於 10-11-19 18:08 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-11-19 18:39 |只看該作者
原帖由 Y2KChild 於 10-11-19 18:08 發表
幾年前我孩子要報考小學時,我與太太聽完丘校長之學校簡介會後,第一時間感覺丘校長浮垮、吹虛、無料兼是一個毫無誠信的人(那時只是感覺還未有實則例證),已決定絕不可能讓孩子在他領導下接受教育。

之後仍然決定報名,但目 ...

傷害已成,閣下身為家長,可否不要落井下石呢?

6#
發表於 10-11-19 18:56 |只看該作者
那些家長是埋沒良心狡辯護短,那些家長是憑良心說誠實話,旁觀者心裡明白。

幾年前我孩子要報考小學時,我與太太聽完丘校長之學校簡介會後,第一時間感覺丘校長浮垮、吹虛、無料兼是一個毫無誠信的人(那時只是感覺還未有實則例證),已決定絕不可能讓孩子在他領導下接受教育。

之後仍然決定報名,但目的百份百純粹想讓孩子多一次面試的實戰經驗,為日後到真正心儀的學校面試作準備。誰知在面試當天到達學校時,面試安排極之混亂,學校老師(或職員)態度惡劣,對等候面試之家長及小朋友呼呼喝喝。我孩子見到此場面後即時受驚,嚷着立刻要走。我也覺得如此學校,連只是去面試也不值得,又見孩子如此為驚慌,因此連報到還未做便帶着雙目含淚的孩子離開。

從這幾年學校的教學方法、IB&HKDSE 學制之混亂、差勁的會考成續,加上最近之醜聞,已充份証明這是一間什麽樣的學校,及丘校長是一個什麽樣的人,也証明我與太太的觀察力及孩子的直覺都十分準確!!!

註:
1. 我不是馬後炮,這件事及對真道的觀點早幾年前已曾在BK分享
2. 我與真道及丘校長亳無任何關係,也沒有任何利益關係
3. 以上純屬個人經驗及觀點

[ 本帖最後由 viewer 於 10-11-19 18:59 編輯 ]

7#
發表於 10-11-19 20:29 |只看該作者
What I believe is only current/past students' parents of the school really know what is happening in the shcool and how good/bad the school is.

Every school always has something to improve....that is reality! Even a very famous school, students recently said to newspaper their school did a wrong thing in donation treatment.

And, I believe parents should spend energy to comment on their own kids' school for problem/improvement, not other schools because (1) you are not the user, so you dont have enough insider information. (2) If you like criticising others, your kid will like criticising others too after they grow up.

"Try to learn good things of others, insteading of criticising weakness of others". Our lives will be happier!

之後仍然決定報名,但目 ...

8#
發表於 10-11-19 21:13 |只看該作者

9#
發表於 10-11-19 23:29 |只看該作者
There is no point to start an argument here.  And it's too early and unfair to make a malicious judgment on the integrity of our principal.  I believe truth will come to surface soon once full explanation from our school is sent to authorities concerned to clarify all unnecessary doubts arising from the accusation.

I feel sorry for Y2KChild who claimed to have encountered some unpleasant experience in our school.  However, as a regular volunteer at school, I have never come across those people yelling at me or being rude to me.  That's quite strange!!

10#
發表於 10-11-19 23:37 |只看該作者
有道理!講得好!

其實很簡單,正如台灣人不應討論陳水扁家庭貪污事件,雖然事件涉及公帑,但因事件中有很多內情,只有陳水扁家人才知道,連調查的人也不可能完全明白。所以,除了陳水扁家人外,其他台灣人絕不應討論這貪污事件。

同樣,如果香港發生有人扣下賑災善款的事件,因有些內情只有扣下善款的人才知道,如果你沒有參與扣下善款,你便不應討論這事件。

「真道」家長「真有道理」!

有怎樣的校長,便有怎樣的家長,便會發生怎樣的事情。

原帖由 monkeydog 於 10-11-19 20:29 發表
What I believe is only current/past students' parents of the school really know what is happening in the shcool and how good/bad the school is.

Every school always has something to improve....that is reality! Even a very famous school, students recently said to newspaper their school did a wrong thing in donation treatment.

And, I believe parents should spend energy to comment on their own kids' school for problem/improvement, not other schools because (1) you are not the user, so you dont have enough insider information. (2) If you like criticising others, your kid will like criticising others too after they grow up.

"Try to learn good things of others, insteading of criticising weakness of others". Our lives will be happier!

11#
發表於 10-11-20 00:01 |只看該作者
monkeydog:唔好再同呢啲人嘈喇,浪費時間。
Check PM。

12#
發表於 10-11-20 00:27 |只看該作者
早兩年, 有幾位係教育界工作嘅朋友勸我唔好揀真道, 理由唔詳細講, 就萛講左都係俾人插, 不必了. 當時自己繼續搵多D資料先放棄.

如果你話將軍澳直資好學校, 或者一位好校長. 我會話陸慶濤小學嘅陳榮光校長, 人地係教育界屬大師級, 唔會空口講白話, 好多理念都能一一實現到. 唔信嘅話問問你身邊嘅朋友, 有關於陸慶濤小學嘅資料.

13#
發表於 10-11-20 11:16 |只看該作者

14#
發表於 10-11-20 11:27 |只看該作者

15#
發表於 10-11-20 12:28 |只看該作者
I don't want to dispute with anyone here or defend for anyone, either.  Currently, the issues on Logos are still under consideration by D of Audit and Secy for Education.  I am afraid no one including myself is in a proper position to be the good judges.  I trust the Government will seriously make appropriate decisions to work for the best interest of those students in the DSS schools involved.  So continued accusation on a particular person would not make things better!

16#
發表於 10-11-20 13:04 |只看該作者
Agree. I believe this public issue will go on for months. Legco will force EMB to disclose all the school's names, althought EMB is trying to avoid that. AD's original intention is to push EMB to improve monitoring and set up better guideline (no clear guideline at the moment) how DSS can use their fund as compared to Gov't schools (obviously they cannot be the same as Gov't introduced DSS some years ago was to reduce Govt's burden in education and allow DSS having FLEXIBLITY in teaching and using fund (esp. own fund, not the Gov't subsidy part).

And, I really admire what Logos' Parent Association said they dont support other DSS names to be disclosed as it really hurt the innocent unless AD can show something DSS is breaching the CURRENT EMD's regulation/guideline. (Logos Parent Association is in a high ethical standard)

Just remind myself a poupular quote in HK recently "真的假不了"

"

原帖由 mask2010 於 10-11-20 12:28 發表
I don't want to dispute with anyone here or defend for anyone, either.  Currently, the issues on Logos are still under consideration by D of Audit and Secy for Education.  I am afraid no one including ...

17#
發表於 10-11-20 13:10 |只看該作者
其實各位評論事件定係評論個人? 校政當然有很多可以更完善的地方, 但各位實無必要說話如利劍, 下下要置人於死地.  下下話人小心教仔....這樣的對話, 除了撩交外, 對事情全無益處.

香港是言論自由的地方, 你當然可以隨便評論人家, 批判人家, 當然亦可以說說陳水扁, 但下判斷時如果沒有真憑實據除了構成誹謗外, 最重要是同時亦在傷害人家.  

學大師話 : 真的假不了.  

如果夠料便拉人啦, 無謂係度放冷箭!

好同意有位網友說 :
「真道」家長是「真的有道理的」!

有怎樣的校長,便有怎樣的家長,還有怎樣的網友 !

各位真道家長共勉之.

18#
發表於 10-11-20 15:51 |只看該作者

回覆 16# monkeydog 的文章

EDB and AD only hand picked 4 DSS schools for detail audit, if the hearsays in the news are correct:

Logos - Donation, HR procedure, properties....
LPCUWC - International school became DSS and receive government fundings
HSCC - HK$220M surplus or extra funding from HS
and one more DSS.

Even disclose some more names, they are not going through detail audit and 19 DSS schools even no official agreements with EDB, so AD can't audit them...... That's ridiculous......

EDB prefers to quiet down the issues as most mismanagement and or wrong doings of DSS schools are due to their careless or under-par management.

19#
發表於 10-11-20 16:53 |只看該作者
沒有真憑實據,政府的審計處怎可寫出報告並公開?

若審計報告有任何誹謗成份,當事人會不訴諸法律嗎?

有人說怕被傷害,那麽若災民的十多萬善款兩年多來一直被學店的家長會扣起,對災民會否構成傷害呢?

有怎樣的校長,便有怎樣的家長,便會發生怎樣的事情,將來便會有怎樣的學生。

原帖由 pullip 於 10-11-20 13:10 發表
香港是言論自由的地方, 你當然可以隨便評論人家, 批判人家, 當然亦可以說說陳水扁, 但下判斷時如果沒有真憑實據除了構成誹謗外, 最重要是同時亦在傷害人家.   

20#
發表於 10-11-20 17:11 |只看該作者
Hey Viewer,

Your comment has no sense at all.

Money was donated by parents and Parents' Association was formed by parents and its committe was voted by parents.

What wrong with that if Parents' Assocation decided not to use the remaining donation yet after discussing in PA's meeting with minutes recorded?

And most importantly the money is still in the financial accounts of PA. PA is a limited company and it has been audited by independant audit firm every year according to HK Company Law and HK accounting standards.

原帖由 viewer 於 10-11-20 16:53 發表
沒有真憑實據,政府的審計處怎可寫出報告並公開?

若審計報告有任何誹謗成份,當事人會不訴諸法律嗎?

有人說怕被傷害,那麽若災民的十多萬善款兩年多來一直被學店的家長會扣起,對災民會否構成傷害呢?

有怎樣的校長,便有 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題