搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 點解亞女唔肯玩??
發新帖
查看: 971|回覆: 2
go

點解亞女唔肯玩?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-27 15:16 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
雖則亞女返學好開心,好投入,但間中去到有d動作/遊戲就唔肯做。佢唔肯玩孤狸小姐我明白,因為佢驚比人追…但佢唔肯行平衡木同扮猴子雙腳跳我就理解唔到。(以佢嘅”kwe” 性格,如果佢做唔到或冇信心就未必肯做,但呢兩個動作都係佢學体操同跳舞時做得好好的動作,唔會做唔到,上体操更唔比亞sir拖住要自己行呢!)問佢點解唔做,佢話唔知 我真係諗唔原因,有冇媽咪有頭緒?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-27 16:46 |只看該作者
how old is your girl?

Is it because of the setting's issue e.g. the PE lesson is different from interest class...and doing the action in a gymnastic way is different from just for the purpose of an action, you understand what i mean?   

More observation is needed...

3#
發表於 10-10-27 17:03 |只看該作者
3.5 years old....if you are right, what's the explaination for the hopping...it's only a very ordinary action that kids do everywhere and anytime....no speical setting....
my goodness, she does ice stating everyweek, though she's not doing really good, she can manage to walk and "skate"slowly by herself. she stopped at the gate and refused to go into the rink for "我驚驚"…finally someone took her in and she is now having the class happily...(she is acutally still in class when i am writing...). why???

原帖由 spain 於 10-10-27 16:46 發表
how old is your girl?

Is it because of the setting's issue e.g. the PE lesson is different from interest class...and doing the action in a gymnastic way is different from just for the purpose of an a ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題