用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 IB & HKDSE 課程,點行法?
查看: 6367|回覆: 20
go

IB & HKDSE 課程,點行法? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-10-13 23:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
請問﹕

知道真道學生會考IB & HKDSE 二個試,但實際是點行法?即時間表如何?

(1)讀到去MS4,即是外間的Form 5,對嗎?
如此,就可以參加新高中考試(HKDSE),經JUPAS入香港本地的大學,對嗎?

(2)咁,要否再讀上去?要多幾年?
抑或,可以跟住考IBDP?又可以經NON-Jupas考入香港本地各所學院?

(3)聽有出席真道簡介會的朋友說﹕“邱校長說了老師會在今年秋季前完成培訓,明年春便會完成審批,明年2011/12新學年正式開辦IB文憑課程.”
真的嗎?下年9月就可以開辦?
定是預計一切順利,便於下年9月開辦?其實暫時真道還未申辦成功,羅到資格?

(4)到時DS5升上MS的學生要選擇其中一個課程嗎?即是會分開兩teams學生?

還是課程已準備兼顧了兩個考試?即學生要同時預備及考兩個考試?這亦即是我一開始上面的疑問。

謝謝解答!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-10-15 19:06 |只看該作者
你可上真道書院網頁http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/
在 - 最新消息 --> 學校新聞 --> 內的雜誌剪輯知道粗略情況,或出席學校舉行的簡介會。

3#
發表於 10-11-7 23:39 |只看該作者
Here is the link for reference regarding HKDSE and IB in Logos :

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=2180581&extra=page%3D1&page=1

4#
發表於 10-11-8 23:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 big-boy 於 10-10-15 19:06 發表
你可上真道書院網頁http://www.logosacademy.edu.hk/
在 - 最新消息 --> 學校新聞 --> 內的雜誌剪輯知道粗略情況,或出席學校舉行的簡介會。

Why no official circular or announcement from the school about IBDP and HKDSE? All from outside sources???? Should focus on parents and kids, not just marketing.

If Logos is a Candidate school, show parents the authroization letter from IBO.

Example as follow:
Required text for candidate schools
Required text for candidate schools to use in marketing materials [70KB, Word]
(INSERT NAME OF SCHOOL) is a candidate school* for the (insert name of programme). This school is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. These are schools that share a common philosophy—a commitment to high quality, challenging, international education that (this school) believes is important for our students.

*Only schools authorized by the IB organization can offer any of its three academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), or the Diploma Programme. Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org
The above link as follow:
http://www.ibo.org/become/guidance/

From SingTao, the DrX claimed the first IBDP examination will be 2012, so I assume they should have IBDP authorization this year. Look at Creative and DBS, they got it April and May 2010 and prepare for 2012 IBDP examination.

5#
發表於 10-11-9 00:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 ANChan59 於 10-11-8 23:21 發表

Why no official circular or announcement from the school about IBDP and HKDSE? All from outside sources???? Should focus on parents and kids, not just marketing.

If Logos is a Candidate school, sho ...

以我理解,這些資料只會向現時家長發佈,無需向外界發表或交代。

個人敬你是一個花時間搜集資料的家長,但希望你明白,不是所有學校都如你所想只著眼於「目標為本」,真道在教育上更著重過程,以及道德,這是現今很多香港家長所缺乏的。

家長們再這樣下去,我們的下一代會是一群腦裡只有「業績」、「數據」、「分數」的機器,這樣的香港會很可悲。

6#
發表於 10-11-9 00:58 |只看該作者

回覆 5# littlefaith 的文章

以我理解,這些資料只會向現時家長發佈,無需向外界發表或交代。(If you are right, why the school talked to Sing Tao for promotion and not officially announce in the website).

個人敬你是一個花時間搜集資料的家長,(I prefer fact-base and balanced discussion ) 但希望你明白,不是所有學校都如你所想要「目標為本」,真道在教育上更著重過程,以及道德,這是現今很多香港家長所缺乏的。(I know what you mean, I am one of them. Eventually, I put moral and ethic education as top priority for my son. A DSS school also supported by tax-payer, basic transparency is necessary, I can't see any conflict between result-oriented and process-oriented. Just for your information, I searched Logos in IBO as authorised IB school for more than 8 years. I buy his vision and mission, the IB authorization is a milestone and track record of the school. I deeply wish Mr. Yau's dream come true, it's a good news for all parents.)

家長們再這樣下去,我們的下一代會是一群腦裡只有「業績」、「數據」、「分數」的機器,這樣的香港會很可悲。(You may under-estimate the critical thinking and judgement of parents and even kids.)

7#
發表於 10-11-9 13:55 |只看該作者

回覆 5# littlefaith 的文章

"不是所有學校都如你所想只著眼於「目標為本」,真道在教育上更著重過程,以及道德,這是現今很多香港家長所缺乏的。

家長們再這樣下去,我們的下一代會是一群腦裡只有「業績」、「數據」、「分數」的機器,這樣的香港會很可悲。"

1.阿女入咗真道後都比以前喜歡睇書, 不過如你一樣, 因為阿女講/聽英文機會比較少, 而佢間幼稚園又著重品德培養多過趨谷英文, 所以搞到家陣真係好似要重新出發, 由基礎嚟過; 再加上被同組同學兜口兜面指住佢話佢英文渣害到佢哋組少分之後, 佢完全冇晒信心, 連BB時已識嘅簡單英文字都會話唔識...作為家長, 唯有盡力正面啲去輔助佢啦!
2.但我問呀仔有無分組搶分, 佢又話好少, 多數自己答, 呀仔仲話, 老師派assessment 時會說出來, Peter, 20 marks, David, 18marks, Rose, 8 marks......"我聽到都驚埋一份

3.但班主任一個電話都冇打黎問候一下, 連搭校車識既同學仔媽咪昨晚都打電話問囡囡咩事, 點解病咁多日都未好番有冇事; 如果班主任能夠打電話問候一句, 我會感覺到老師對小朋友既關心.

我只係想將我既感受表達出黎冇其他意思, 因之前校長及高年班家長一直以黎都表示老師有愛心, 但係呢件事上我唔覺得囉.

Pl. refer toFS1-返了一段日子, 最大問題/滿意是什麼? of this forum.

[ 本帖最後由 PoPofamily 於 10-11-9 15:07 編輯 ]

8#
發表於 10-11-9 14:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 PoPofamily 於 10-11-9 13:55 發表
"不是所有學校都如你所想只著眼於「目標為本」,真道在教育上更著重過程,以及道德,這是現今很多香港家長所缺乏的。

家長們再這樣下去,我們的下一代會是一群腦裡只有「業績」、「數據」、「分數」的機器,這樣的香港會很可 ...

PoPofamily:
你是從真道中途退學的家長,但既然已離校,為什麼仍要回望過去,著力去踩低真道呢?這並非一個有道德的家長應該做的行為。
當然,或者你以往遇上過一些不快經驗,使你有陰影,使你不能控制自己,回來申訴。但既要申訴,何不將你不快的經驗分享,讓現在的家長可以多個參考。

ANChan59:
你真厲害,用心良苦,至於你所講moral and ethic education係你top priority,大家都識講,但做又係另一回事。
至於IB,是真道額外的學制,直資是否需要公開額外資料,學校有自主權。不是一句收受納稅人的錢就100%額外資料也要公開的。我作為家長,在真道收到的資料(當然有不少是不會公開給外界的),我認為足夠。

9#
發表於 10-11-9 14:35 |只看該作者

回覆 8# littlefaith 的文章

I did not have any unhappy incidents that need to回來申訴, I just cannot stand the lies and excuses made so far.
I changed the school for my kid for better education and most important be A PERSON OF HIS WORDS.
Every school has its good and weak sides, why no one can raise any questions in this school even  if the plain facts are so obvious, there are people just blindly attack those who voiced it out.
Being parents we should work with the schools to build up our kids to their fullest potentials.  When the schools fail to do so, it is our job to point it out.  
I thank what Logos had done to my kid but the faults cannot be ignored. Good luck to you and your kid.

[ 本帖最後由 PoPofamily 於 10-11-9 14:58 編輯 ]

10#
發表於 10-11-9 14:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 PoPofamily 於 10-11-9 14:35 發表
I did not have any unhappy incidents that need to回來申訴, I just cannot stand the lies and excuses made so far.
I changed the school for my kid for better education and most important be A PERSON OF  ...

謝謝你的意見,雖然你沒有具體說出學校有甚麼令你這樣不滿(即所謂lies and excuses),但也不要緊,大家各取所需。
祝你和小朋友有個好的將來。

11#
發表於 10-11-9 16:01 |只看該作者
littlefaith

I have no intention to stir up any fight. It turn out emotional and no evidence or supporting to debate on IB and HKDSE in Logos.

I leave Logos sub-forum, enjoy your school.

12#
發表於 10-11-9 16:19 |只看該作者
原帖由 ANChan59 於 10-11-9 16:01 發表
littlefaith

I have no intention to stir up any fight. It turn out emotional and no evidence or supporting to debate on IB and HKDSE in Logos.

I leave Logos sub-forum, enjoy your school.

謝謝你,令這裡回復平靜。一個人的成長,不是光靠分數、公開試和辯論的,還有很多東西要學,包括互相尊重。

願你和你的小朋友有個美好的將來﹗

13#
發表於 10-11-9 22:20 |只看該作者

回覆 5# littlefaith 的文章

一語中的!

14#
發表於 10-11-10 00:34 |只看該作者
Total agree with Littlefaith.

15#
發表於 10-11-10 13:53 |只看該作者
学校有最新关于IB的通告,真的假不了,假的真不了。

16#
發表於 10-11-10 15:12 |只看該作者
qq_dad,
我今早查看網上通告都未看到,又畀您快一步!

原帖由 qq_dad 於 10-11-10 13:53 發表

17#
發表於 10-11-10 15:18 |只看該作者
Cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18#
發表於 10-11-10 23:04 |只看該作者

It's a good news for all Logos parents and the supporters. Thanks to Principal Yau and all the teachers.

Dream comes true. No! It is not a dream right from the beginning!

很多人對Logos申辦IB存疑, 唔了解唔聽到,就以「八萬五」和「造夢」來比喻。

其實,校長多年來在家長會上都有報告申辨IB的時間表及考慮,同解釋有些資料要時機成熟才公佈。

在本學期初的家長會已經報告IB application 的成果及老師受訓的安排。之前另一次家長會又介紹IB和HKDSE科目的組合。

所以,我再次呼籲真道家長應抽空出席家長會和上Logosparent Forum,不可衹在BK收料。

接下來,高年級的家長和同學要和學校緊密配合,把課程的優勢發揮出來。It is a joint effort!

[ 本帖最後由 daisychan 於 10-11-13 15:10 編輯 ]

19#
發表於 10-11-11 09:32 |只看該作者
Yes, we should share more in "Logosparent Forum" as there are very few sharings as I found.

原帖由 daisychan 於 10-11-10 23:04 發表

It's a good news for all Logos parents and the supporters. Thanks to Principal Yau and all the teachers.

很多人對Logos申辦IB存疑,  ...

20#
發表於 10-11-11 10:00 |只看該作者
I agree the Principal's approach not to announce before thing is confirmed, especially this is an education industry...not commercial industry.

As Principal said the most difficult part is not to get IB cert., it is how to get good results in IB exam. because it is all about how the whole school can support this for 11 years continuously. I can see the learning mode has been designed for that even in the 1st two months of FS1 school life. School, parents and kids all need to put effort and to be united to acheive that....The future is certainly bright!  

原帖由 daisychan 於 10-11-10 23:04 發表

很多人對Logos申辦IB存疑,  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題