搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Enopi Math and Math Monkey
發新帖
查看: 10481|回覆: 14
go

Enopi Math and Math Monkey [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-23 13:58 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My kid is currently in P.1.  I appreciate if you could advise which one of the subject is better.  Kindly also advise the closest centres nearby Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon Tong or Mongkok

Many thanks for your advice
   3    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-23 18:46 |只看該作者
Personally I think Enopi Math should be better than Monkey..as I heard Math Monkey is only for kindergarten level...But Enopi, they divided into 2 session, Basic thinking-- Math exercise and Critical thinking -- logical exercise..., for my son much for fun.

3#
發表於 10-9-23 20:49 |只看該作者
Thanks for your prompt reply.  I also agreed with you.  I particulary like their critical training.  I gave some exercise to my kid to do, she found it very interesting.  And at the same time, she learned quite a lot

Many thanks.

原帖由 wakeup07 於 10-9-23 18:46 發表
Personally I think Enopi Math should be better than Monkey..as I heard Math Monkey is only for kindergarten level...But Enopi, they divided into 2 session, Basic thinking-- Math exercise and Critical  ...

4#
發表於 10-9-24 13:21 |只看該作者
Math Monkey is not just for kindergarten level.  It's about the myth of Maths which something is more than what the school is teaching. It's fun.  I sent my kid to their summer program.  It's great!!However, he has no time for it after that.

原帖由 wakeup07 於 10-9-23 18:46 發表
Personally I think Enopi Math should be better than Monkey..as I heard Math Monkey is only for kindergarten level...But Enopi, they divided into 2 session, Basic thinking-- Math exercise and Critical  ...

5#
發表於 10-9-26 22:54 |只看該作者
My daughter is P1 now and she started Enopi Maths when she was K3.  I joined this class because my firiend's son also attend this class and now he study in DPS now (he started this couse when he was K2). I found Enopi helps her a lots in Maths now.  I live in WTS too and I join the centre in San Po Kong.  Hope this help you

原帖由 tws2010 於 10-9-23 13:58 發表
My kid is curr.ently in P.1.  I appreciate if you could advise which one of the subject is better.  Kindly also advise the closest centres nearby Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon Tong or Mongkok

Many thanks for  ...

6#
發表於 10-9-27 10:05 |只看該作者
My daughter is also P1 & also learning Enopi Maths at San Po Kong Centre (for 2 month only).
She started at level 2 and now progress to level 3 (Critical thinking) & level 4 (calculation).

I choose Enopi Maths coz I like Critical thinking part.

Her speed & accuracy had improved since learning Enpoi Maths.

原帖由 BabySum 於 10-9-26 22:54 發表
My daughter is P1 now and she started Enopi Maths when she was K3.  I joined this class because my firiend's son also attend this class and now he study in DPS now (he started this couse when he was K ...

7#
發表於 10-9-29 22:27 |只看該作者
Hi PPSFung, would you mind telling me the address and tel no. for the San Po Kong Centre?  It's close to my place.  I am interested to know more

原帖由 ppsfung 於 10-9-27 10:05 發表
My daughter is also P1 & also learning Enopi Maths at San Po Kong Centre (for 2 month only).
She started at level 2 and now progress to level 3 (Critical thinking) & level 4 (calculation).

I choose E ...

8#
發表於 10-9-30 01:56 |只看該作者
原帖由 tws2010 於 10-9-23 13:58 發表
My kid is currently in P.1.  I appreciate if you could advise which one of the subject is better.  Kindly also advise the closest centres nearby Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon Tong or Mongkok

Many thanks for  ...

my girl goes to maths monkey for 1.5 years. she is P.2 now. monkey's syllabus cover all what will teach in traditional schools. they also have critical thinking section, 1 page everytime. they are much diffcult than enopi because my girl also learn enopi before. i go there because:
1. maths at my girl's school are teach in english. monkey teach in english.
2.since the maths teacher at school is very harsh, my girl don't like maths. the teachers in monkey will play maths games with her after each lesson. she likes maths now. i specically like one of the teachers there. she can speak in fluent english with foreign accent.
3. the teachers speak in english, they ask the students to speak english. so, my girl can learn maths and english there.

but, sometimes i want to give up because:
1. their is only 1 center in kowloon side, to save time for homework and reading , we go by taxi. it cost me more.
2.they don't teach the multiplical table. they use an international school's method to teach.
3. 印度 maths only teach in P3 and above. my girl is P2 now. so, she has to wait for a year.
4. i don't like their t-shirt. so, my girl doesn't their t-shirt.
5.if you ask for leave, the deferred lesson you get is 30mins only, and there are no games to play, just teaching.

my girl really study there. she learn in wednesday. this is not an advertisement. i write this because i want to tell others that maths monkey also have critical thinking in their homework.

9#
發表於 10-9-30 08:23 |只看該作者
My daughter is P1. She learning Enopi Maths around 1 year more.
She started at level 12.

10#
發表於 10-10-4 10:07 |只看該作者
新蒲崗廣場
E.nopi Excellence Education Centre,
Unit C13A, San Po Kong Plaza, San Po Kong, Kowloon

Tel: 6309-2864

You can find the centre list from :
http://www.enopi.com/HowtoStart/CenterLocationsDetail.aspx?sMainVisual=3&CountryCd=0005&HMAC=F4UHWVBfgnChHGcksBh80bZavEM%3d

原帖由 tws2010 於 10-9-29 22:27 發表
Hi PPSFung, would you mind telling me the address and tel no. for the San Po Kong Centre?  It's close to my place.  I am interested to know more

11#
發表於 10-10-5 22:48 |只看該作者
Thanks PPSFUNG for your info.  I decided to let my kid enrol ENOPI

Cheers

原帖由 ppsfung 於 10-10-4 10:07 發表
新蒲崗廣場
E.nopi Excellence Education Centre,
Unit C13A, San Po Kong Plaza, San Po Kong, Kowloon

Tel: 6309-2864

You can find the centre list from :
http://www.enopi.com/HowtoStart/CenterLocationsD ...

12#
發表於 11-8-10 22:55 |只看該作者
I just joined the Math Monkey during book fair. My daughter enrolled in the new Tsuen Wan center. I think Math Monkey offer a very interesting course and my daughter likes it very much. Learning and playing game at the same times. They are the only education center she asked me to join for her so far and Math Monkey seems to be providing good solutions and get my daughter into Math

13#
發表於 11-8-12 14:55 |只看該作者
I know Enopi Math is taught by English. Is it suitable for primary school students who learn Maths by Chinese at school?

14#
發表於 11-8-13 23:05 |只看該作者
請問幾錢一堂?
原帖由 bebebehk 於 11-8-10 22:55 發表
I just joined the Math Monkey during book fair. My daughter enrolled in the new Tsuen Wan center. I think Math Monkey offer a very interesting course and my daughter likes it very much. Learning and p ...
哲哲寫真 哲哲私相集

15#
發表於 11-8-25 23:48 |只看該作者
Math Monkey are covered up to P6. I sent my daughter to Math Monkey and I like their method. Their course is including Math Technique, Game Base teaching, Critical thinking, and Word problems. My daughter seems to like this teaching method and I see her improvement after 4 sessions now.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題