搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Americal Interntional School (AIS) in Kowloon Tong
發新帖
查看: 2462|回覆: 4
go

Americal Interntional School (AIS) in Kowloon Tong [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-22 11:52 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Anyone can comment on this School (e.g. academic standard, discipline, anything good or need improvements, etc).  Apart from the tuition fee, any other fees (e.g. lunch fee) to include in my budget if I want to apply?  Thanks!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-24 23:14 |只看該作者
i toured this school once with my friend who would   like to enrol.  certainly the facilities and general impression is not as good as other conventional international schools.  though, it is generally regarded as a stepping school for kids who would like to further study in the States, which they were from local schools.  some kids from AIS do got a seat in other conventional international schools later on.  i also toured Delia canadian as well.  i have to say, Delia gives me a much better impression in facilities and administrative support.  my Japanese friend sent her son there, who, from know nothing about english, to become fluent english in a few years later.  Tour as much school as you want and you will need to feel it all by yourself.

原帖由 buu0605 於 10-9-22 11:52 發表
Anyone can comment on this School (e.g. academic standard, discipline, anything good or need improvements, etc).  Apart from the tuition fee, any other fees (e.g. lunch fee) to include in my budget if ...

3#
發表於 10-9-24 23:19 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot.  I'll visit the school before deciding whether or not to apply.  
yyeung 於 10-9-24 23:14 發表
i toured this school once with my friend who would   like to enrol.  certainly the facilities and general impression is not as good as other conventional international schools.  though, it is generall ... [/quote]

4#
發表於 10-9-27 19:36 |只看該作者
you are welcome hope that helps.  my daughter will graduate from hkis soon so, in case you need more information, feel free to let me know.

amy

原帖由 buu0605 於 10-9-24 23:19 發表
Thanks a lot.  I'll visit the school before deciding whether or not to apply.  
yyeung 於 10-9-24 23:14 發表 http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/images/common/back.gif
i toured this school once with my frien ...

5#
發表於 10-10-7 09:07 |只看該作者
Hi Amyyeung:

I came across this posting and knowing that your kid is in HKIS, I have the following questions that you may have answers:

1. If I want to study at HKIS at grade 6, should I apply now (my daughters are now at local school P2&P4) or wait until they are at their approriate age for grade 6.  

2.I know HKIS has waiting list, but can I check with the school for estimated waiting time?  Can I particularly mention I want to join at grade 6 not anytime before?

3. Is USA citizen has a priority?  My daughters were born in USA and we are all USA citizens, except their father.

thank you for your answers.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題