2#
發表於 04-11-18 16:48 |只看該作者

Re: 廸士尼美語世界,太貴啦!買左請進!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

3#
發表於 04-11-18 17:03 |只看該作者

我就冇買,但計返轉頭我買左一大籮其他立雜野,夾埋都吾少錢。我覺得真係要買的話,之後買其他野最好精明D,學到類似野嘅教材就諗清楚至再買,套野就用盡D,咁會值D law。千祈吾好似我friend咁,買左DWE之後,人地話乜乜好又買,物物好又買,咁就真係---side $。不過我吾覺得我friend個女有用,同我仔冇用有好大分別lor (可能我friend太lazy,哈),分別可能係佢女有系統D咁學,我仔就好冇系統咁跟我呢個亞媽學。

4#
發表於 04-11-18 22:43 |只看該作者

1.我囡囡6個月開始睇
2.我老公&我都覺得好值,從冇後悔
3.而家囡囡2歲半,能說很多英語句子,兩箱talk along咭共五 百幾個生字全部識晒!而家讀緊nursery,同外籍老師溝通都冇問題,interview K1時老師用中文問,佢都會用英文作答,甚至平時自己o係屋企同公仔玩都係講英文(佢唔係工人湊,係外婆湊),佢好鍾意睇DVD、聽CD及睇書,所以我同老公都話"物超所值"!

5#
發表於 04-11-18 23:33 |只看該作者

I brought DWE when my daughter is 6 months old.  She is now 16 months old and she knows all the games in the Play a long series.  She also knows a lot of English.  

Right now, she only understand English not Cantonese as she is with my Filipino maid all the time.  I am afraid that she cannot speak Cantonese when she was 2. Can any body tell me whether they need to teach their child cantonese intentionally?

6#
發表於 04-11-19 03:30 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

7#
發表於 04-11-19 08:17 |只看該作者

Re:

8#
發表於 04-11-19 10:58 |只看該作者

Re:

完全唔值.去playgroup好過.

9#
發表於 04-11-20 11:13 |只看該作者

My son starts from 1 month old till now (16 months)
I think he learn a lot, all the english he knows is from the books and CDs, because I hire a yun yun instead of bun bun, yan yan english is not so good la.

10#
發表於 04-11-21 18:19 |只看該作者

我個女13個月大才開始,現在差不多20個月.我覺得效果不錯,雖然個女現在未懂說話,但有些意思是明白的.亦會跟著做動作.很難說這套教材是否值得,每個人的價值觀都不同.我只能說,如果你買了,一定要keep著有恒心地每天都用,效果一定有,吸收程度要視乎每個人都不同.如果你用用吓放棄,就不要買了.

11#
發表於 04-11-23 16:53 |只看該作者

My son has been using it since 6 months old.

A few friends (who don't know each other) recommended it, so I thought it should be good stuff.  And that seems to be what I had been looking for, so I bought it right away.  I have about 7 personal friends using or used the system.

My son is 4 years old now, he is not afraid to speak English, although he cannot say everything in English as he didn't learn all the words in those cards.  There are and will be many successful stories, but I guess you would hear successful stories from any other English teaching products too.

Let me brainstorm a few points for the products.  Let's see other users agree or not?

1)It provides an English specking environment for a kid, by mean of DVD, CD, Card and toys.
2)It is attractive as they are well know characters, and your kid would see them everywhere.
3)Someone must use the products with the kid to make it worth the money.  (We didn't have time and our helper don't speak very good English, so my results was not very good but I think good enough when think of the little effort we put it.)
4)Kids get bored if you just let him/her watch DVD without other activities suggested.  (Need to get the "meat" for your kid before he/she get bored)
5)Money could be spend wisely with other products or play group.  But we didn't regret buying it.
6)It is a well planed material when used as instructed.  It is just like setting up a play group at home.
7)If no one specks English at home and play with your kid using it, little can be archived by just giving it to your kids.

In short, it is a great tool for teaching English to your kids but it is a tool not a teacher, someone has to use it to teach.
If I put it that way, the main point is the teacher (not necessary very good in English) and it is an expensive but good tool.

I think we should ask other parents to share about other products (less expensive one) and we can compare la!

12#
發表於 04-11-23 16:58 |只看該作者

To Clever,

Unless you are taking your kid to international schools, otherwise they will learn Cantonese quickly when they go to school.  My son had a bit problem like that as he only knows the English name of many of the things when he started K1.  He has no problem speak Cantonese now.

13#
發表於 04-11-23 17:00 |只看該作者

To cherriemama,

Did you or someone use it with your kid or she just know all those by herself?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題