枕頭山
身體側躺,突起脊椎那方在身體下方,藉枕頭高度將突起的脊椎往上推,腿部可交叉或舒服擺直不用太用力,雙手盡量往上伸。

鱷魚式
平躺後右腳往上抬,右手往身後擺,左手往上伸直,左腳平擺。拉直往下的骨盆位置,藉由骨盆位置往上調,拉直突起的脊椎。

一柱擎天
腳墊高、雙手往上拉,身體呈現直線,想像頭部有人拉著,盡量往上伸展,此動作可拉直脊椎,也可矯正不當的站立姿勢。

22#
發表於 10-9-25 11:50 |只看該作者

平躺,膝蓋微彎。兩手抱大腿後方靠近膝蓋處。手及腹肌出力將大腿拉靠近軀幹,且讓骨盆離開床面,此動作可重複10次,每次在末端停留10秒,並保持正常呼吸(請用口大聲緩慢數到十秒)。

側躺,後背(雙肩胛骨、雙臀部)貼平牆壁,脊椎側彎的凸側朝下方。

脊椎側彎的尖端所對照的肋骨的側緣(例:胸椎11節→第11根肋骨)靠在床緣,底下可放置一毛巾捲,下側手放鬆垂下,上側手伸直越過頭頂伸展。此動作可重複10次,每次在末端停留10秒,並保持正常呼吸(請用口大聲緩慢數到十秒)。

詳細可到http://www.e-onp.com.tw/chuansheng/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Category=113152&Part=file003

23#
發表於 10-9-27 13:16 |只看該作者

回覆 3# wwyee 的文章

Agree, we should share our experience with others.

We can't just sit and wait the advise from the govn't doctors.

KittyMum

24#
發表於 10-9-28 14:06 |只看該作者

回覆 1# KittyMumMum 的文章

今早和囡囡去了健康院覆診,再照莫爾照相,醫生話今況情況差了,莫爾出來結果不合格,隨即安排囡囡照x-ray,但要等一個月才有片看。醫生話如果照出來結果是多過20度,就要去大口環睇專科,如果超過24另要戴背架,每日要帶20個鐘。現在情況唔太樂觀,我真是非常担心。

咁即係一年來的脊醫治療加護脊運動都是白費心機和金錢,並未能阻止側灣繼續惡化。

健康院醫生重話,這個病症現事還未知成因,近據最近的统計及本港醫學報告,可能與其中一種基因有關,與坐姿及書包重量沒有關係。即是話媽媽有脊椎側灣,囡囡有的機會很大。因為我本身是有脊椎側灣,所以囡囡就遺存了。我又問醫生有沒有醫治方法,她說直至現在只有戴背架和做手術,並沒有其他治療方法,包括水療、運動治療、物理治療、水療,统统都是白費心機。她叫我只有等囡囡灣夠20度,大口環收症就去睇,然後給囡囡戴背架,再嚴重惡化去做手術。

可能她實在看得太多,說話時一點感情都沒有,語氣好cool,沒有半句安慰說話。我做媽媽的聽完之後,簡直心如刀割,真不知囡囡日後還有多少艱苦的路要行。

各位媽媽,如果有其他有幫助的療程,好希望跟大家分享一下。

25#
發表於 10-9-28 15:26 |只看該作者

我朋友個囡剛剛暑假去咗北京做咗個六星期嘅治療,個囡由 70度減至 60度,成效唔太大因為都已經 16歲,我朋友話過程極痛苦,但佢囡話明年要再去。醫院費用冇記錯應該應該兩萬樓下。

26#
發表於 10-10-1 18:43 |只看該作者

回覆 2# bkmum2005 的文章

有沒有人試過健身球運動?
Kitty Mum

27#
發表於 10-10-4 10:33 |只看該作者

回覆 26# KittyMumMum 的文章

KittyMumMum

請問你囡囡開始戴背架未?我囡囡上星期照了x-ray,今天健康院call我回去聽報告,可能要轉介去大口環睇。我都好担心她要戴背架,實在太辛苦了,又影响發育。我之前上網看過一些關於脊椎側灣症的外國文章和短片,都說戴背架沒有太大成效,但試過註冊脊醫亦唔得。我現在好担心,心都實埋。

bkmum2005

28#
發表於 10-10-4 15:23 |只看該作者

回覆 1# KittyMumMum 的文章

My son had scoliosis 3 years ago and it was about 7-9 degree and he was roughly 11 years old.  The health centre asked us to wait until >20 degree to have a frame or >30 to do operation.  I then took him to have an X-ray and see a physiotherapist once only and the physiotherapist told me how to do exercise every day and how to sit properly and no need to come back to see him again as it was too expensive.  My son then followed his instructions almost every day, and at the same time he started to join a swimming team (not swimming class) and had swimming training 3 hours a week. After 6 months he had another X-ray and the doctor said it was so strange that the degree was zero.  He had never seen such a case.   He said it was amazing.

And my son's classmate had 18 degree scoliosis and he visited a doctor (private) and the doctor also asked him to wait until it was worsened.  His mum then took him to see another doctor and at the same time see a physiotherapist.  The second doctor (private) referred him to 大口X (public) in Pokfulam to have a frame (to save him money because 大口X is public.  He has been putting on the frame for almost a year and  a few month ago it was 5-7 degrees.  Of course he also swims and do physiotherapy but he does it in Polytechnics.

Hope the above can help mums here.

29#
發表於 10-10-4 15:34 |只看該作者

回覆 28# gigivinda 的文章

And I think the most critical thing here is, you have to grasp the most important moment and don't wait (as suggested by the public health centres) because when their spine is growing fast, it is the best timing to correct it - just like a fast growing tree.  If the tree is inclined and you give the little tree good support and correct it immediately, the tree can grow straight again.  Therefore, mums, don't wait the public health centres for Moore Photo and or wait the long queue for a doctor in the public health centre. You can still go but do find a private one at the same time.  "A few weeks in the queue" is too much to wait when your child is growing so fast.  Go to a reliable physiotherapist and an orthopedist immediately.  Don't waste time on the public system.

[ 本帖最後由 gigivinda 於 10-10-4 15:38 編輯 ]

30#
發表於 10-10-4 16:16 |只看該作者
太子警署對面有間叫「家庭脊醫」
有冇人睇過?,

原帖由 gigivinda 於 10-10-4 15:34 發表
And I think the most critical thing here is, you have to grasp the most important moment and don't wait (as suggested by the public health centres) because when their spine is growing fast, it is the  ...

31#
發表於 10-10-5 23:40 |只看該作者

回覆 4# bkmum2005 的文章

囡囡下月開始戴背架, 但現在剛找了一位脊醫給她治療, 但未知成效, 總不能坐以待斃, 白白失去醫治機會.
都會叫囡囡去多d游泳, 參加健身球班, 希望有幫助.
有無人知那裡有這麼的健身球班
KittyMum

32#
發表於 10-10-5 23:59 |只看該作者

回覆 3# gigivinda 的文章

Yes, I hate myself trusting on the govn't public system and wasted my time.

Hope it is not too late to find another source - Chiroprator.  

Can I ask the detail information of the physiotherapist you've mentioned,  
is it a clinic operated by Polytechnics and open to public?

Kitty Mum

33#
發表於 10-10-6 01:12 |只看該作者

回覆 32# KittyMumMum 的文章

The physiotherapist my son visited is 李X明
速X物理治療及運動創傷中心
旺角彌敦道639號雅蘭中心1期

I trusted his advice very much and it worked.  He is a private one , not related to Polytechnics.   However my son's classmate went to 李X明 once but his mum trusts those physiotherapist in Polytechnics as she believes that it is a bigger organization.

My son also went to see a chiropractor when he had the first time X-ray.  However the chiropractor said he only had a few degrees inclined and at the same time the spine was twisted and he could not do anything at that moment.  He also introduced a few exercises and suggested him to swim a lot and revisit him after 1 month (or 3 months as I can't recall now).  Then I found 李X明 and he introduced my son more exercises and explained in a very detailed way.

[ 本帖最後由 gigivinda 於 10-10-6 22:43 編輯 ]

34#
發表於 10-10-6 16:45 |只看該作者

李x明醫生

可否提供多些資料, 例如
幾多錢一次治療?
治療時會痛嗎?
每月要做幾次?
診所電話?
Thanks,

35#
發表於 10-10-6 22:36 |只看該作者
原帖由 ellang 於 10-10-6 16:45 發表
可否提供多些資料, 例如
幾多錢一次治療?
治療時會痛嗎?
每月要做幾次?
診所電話?
Thanks,

He did not give any treatment to my son as he only introduced a set of exercises and asked him to follow as he explained that it was too expensive to visit his clinic that often and it was a waste of time for a child, as the exercise was needed to be done every day to get the effect.  So my son visited him once only and no more.  And his exercise did work on my son's case.  And he pointed out the wrong gesture of my son to avoid further deterioration.  And at the same time my son joined the swimming team to further strengthen the muscle.  And after all these, he was healed to zero degree.  If my memory is correct, he charged me HKD400 for that consultation.

[ 本帖最後由 gigivinda 於 10-10-6 22:40 編輯 ]

36#
發表於 10-10-7 06:48 |只看該作者
can I know the tel. no. of doctor Lee?

37#
發表於 10-10-7 11:18 |只看該作者
係唔係叫亞迪奧家庭脊醫中心,我囝上月由朋友介紹去睇,我囝成日寒背,又有鼻敏感,朋友話好work,加上他打波後肩胛骨痛咗幾日,便去睇睇,他做完第一次巳經話呼吸都順暢了,人也挺直了,第二天,背脊都無痛了,當天便照了兩張x-ray,再約3-4天後再睇,見到胸骨有不齊整的現象,醫生話要睇10次的療程,一次pay10次有折扣,如果唔係每次$500大元!
那裡有幾個醫生,朋友介紹那位姓楊!

原帖由 林嬌嬌 於 10-10-4 16:16 發表
太子警署對面有間叫「家庭脊醫」
有冇人睇過?,

38#
發表於 10-10-7 15:59 |只看該作者

回覆 7# KittyMumMum 的文章

我都好認同KittyMumMum的,總不能坐以代幣。前天健康院急call我回去着x-ray報告,話我囡囡踏界剛剛到了20度,所以健康院不會再跟進,將囡囡的case轉界去大口環,但要半年後才有得睇。那個女医生不知所謂,叫我任何事都不用做,因為這症是沒有任何方法改善的,包括做運動及改姿勢等等,叫我只有等夠度數就帶架及做手術。說話毫無感情,非常涼薄。我話想借x-ray片出去,她說不用看其他医生了,只會浪費金錢。我感覺我囡囡像被判了死刑,只有在等死似的。

我今個星期六去我家附近的會所,了解一下關於健身球,水療及橡根帶的療程,不過好似幾貴,500次要半年內伋16次。唔知work 唔work。

39#
發表於 10-10-7 16:00 |只看該作者

回覆 7# KittyMumMum 的文章

我都好認同KittyMumMum的,總不能坐以代幣。前天健康院急call我回去着x-ray報告,話我囡囡踏界剛剛到了20度,所以健康院不會再跟進,將囡囡的case轉界去大口環,但要半年後才有得睇。那個女医生不知所謂,叫我任何事都不用做,因為這症是沒有任何方法改善的,包括做運動及改姿勢等等,叫我只有等夠度數就帶架及做手術。說話毫無感情,非常涼薄。我話想借x-ray片出去,她說不用看其他医生了,只會浪費金錢。我感覺我囡囡像被判了死刑,只有在等死似的。

我今個星期六去我家附近的會所,了解一下關於健身球,水療及橡根帶的療程,不過好似幾貴,500次要半年內伋16次。唔知work 唔work。

40#
發表於 10-10-8 11:38 |只看該作者
原帖由 bkmum2005 於 10-10-7 16:00 發表
我都好認同KittyMumMum的,總不能坐以代幣。前天健康院急call我回去着x-ray報告,話我囡囡踏界剛剛到了20度,所以健康院不會再跟進,將囡囡的case轉界去大口環,但要半年後才有得睇。那個女医生不知所謂,叫我任何事都不用做,因為 ...

我剛收到健康院電話, 佢話亞女既情形要轉介去醫院, 叫我先返健康院見醫生同搵x-ray, 係咪就係你地講既情形 ? 要去大口環 ?
我真係好擔心, 佢仲要考呈分試....我依家好lost, 可以點 ???
‹ 上一主題|下一主題