搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 School Bus Problems
發新帖
查看: 1804|回覆: 4
go

School Bus Problems [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-9-2 10:10 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My little one has just started ESF K1.  The school is great and provided staggered start time.  Since we live real far from school, we have decided to let him take school bus to school and we will pick him up from school.  It takes an hour to go to school.  My son is the only kindergartener at this 1st pick-up point and he goes with 2 other elementary school students at CWB school.

For the first 3 days, we had either the helper or daddy went with him.  I then decided he's ok on the school bus and made him go on his own this morning.  We took him on the school bus and he said.... "no... no.. no... mommy ... don't leave me alone... jeh jeh... don't leave me alone".

I felt so bad when I got home.  Was it wrong to have him ride on his own so soon?  But then I kept thinking he has to start going on his own some day.  But I kept thinking there were children traveling from Tuen Mun to Kowloon Tong on their own even when they were in nursery... but 3.5 years old isn't so bad.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-2 10:58 |只看該作者
Crying: Take it easy.
even if u take him to school by yourself, he will cry when u leave. He will get use to it.
1 Hour travel:
School bus is one of the most reliable way travelling to school (esp. in K). If you don't have alternative solution, u have to stick on it.
Some children enjoys looking outside the bus while some children enjoys sleeping on school bus.
As long as he is back safely and happily everyday, everything is ok.

3#
發表於 10-9-2 12:59 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 10-9-2 13:54 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

5#
發表於 10-9-3 13:06 |只看該作者
Thank you all for your support.

He is so much better today.  He just wanted me to take him to the bus stop and he went on his own, no crying .. and happily said "bye bye"...

Somtimes I think I am so anxious when it comes to little things like this
‹ 上一主題|下一主題