0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-9-1 10:19 |只看該作者
Hi,
My daughter ,Richelle was fr K2B:)

3#
發表於 10-9-1 17:48 |只看該作者
Hi Richelle,

Nice to meet you here.  When will be your registration section?  Mine will be at 11am.  Hope to meet you soon

4#
發表於 10-9-2 10:50 |只看該作者
Hi Andrea's mum

Mine is 9am !

原帖由 cartoon9 於 10-9-1 17:48 發表
Hi Richelle,

Nice to meet you here.  When will be your registration section?  Mine will be at 11am.  Hope to meet you soon

5#
發表於 10-9-2 11:31 |只看該作者
Just saw this thread, Andrea's mom.  Please count Alvin in.

6#
發表於 10-9-2 19:00 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,

I met one of our K1C classmates too.  She is Mak Ho Yan.  Alvin will be very happy to be classmates again

Finally we met Miss Ngo.  I believe she would be a very good teacher

7#
發表於 10-9-3 23:19 |只看該作者
Hi Andrea's mom,
My husband went to school with Alvin today.  Alvin said that Chiu Pui-huen is also classmate with him for 3 years.
Oh ... how come all "3 years classmates" are girls?

8#
發表於 10-9-6 12:05 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,

Are you talking about Chiu Pui-huen from 2G?  She should be in 3B bor    and she's not in 1C too.  Maybe he met her somewhere at school?

9#
發表於 10-9-14 10:30 |只看該作者
Hi Andrea's mum

My girl says she is sitting with Andrea and CoCo.
I am surprised there are only 3 kids sitting together.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 10-9-6 12:05 發表
Hi Alvin's mom,

Are you talking about Chiu Pui-huen from 2G?  She should be in 3B bor    and she's not in 1C too.  Maybe he met her somewhere at school?

10#
發表於 10-9-14 10:45 |只看該作者
Andrea's mom, on the other day Alvin told me that Huen-huen was not at the same class with him.  Sometimes I really couldn't figure out when he's true.

11#
發表於 10-9-14 11:46 |只看該作者
Hi HappyJolly - Andrea mentioned there are 3 groups - Rainbow, Cloud & Sky (just wonder if she's right hehehe, but still pretend to trust her)She said she's in the same group (Rainbow group) with Coco.  But she said she didn't recognised a girl's name Richelle (cos she said there are some students called by chinese names.  what is her name so that I could ask her tonight?) Sitting at her side are 2 boys.  Per Andrea, in the same group, she has Nicky, Coco Wong, Marcus Chan, Chiu Sin Ying

Hi Alvin's mom - Andrea said Alvin's in "Cloud?" group

Per Andrea, they did not do anything new yesterday.  Instead they acted like a little teacher to check K1 students' work.  They wrote English words in 英文星簿 (from one to ten + man, boy, girl).  They got cheese sticks "芝士條" from Ms Ngo these 2 days during their tea break.

From today, they started with chinese homework and will gradually picking up to 3 homework a day.  I heard that some classes started homework yesterday...

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 10-9-14 11:56 編輯 ]

12#
發表於 10-9-15 23:32 |只看該作者
Thanks for your update, Andrea's mum.  Andrea really has good memory!
She is right that Ms Ngo calls Richelle's Chinese name in class!

Richelle told me Andrea has got 8 stamps already, right?  Richelle also said some kids did not even have one coz they did not submit any extra homework.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 10-9-14 11:46 發表
Hi HappyJolly - Andrea mentioned there are 3 groups - Rainbow, Cloud & Sky (just wonder if she's right hehehe, but still pretend to trust her)She said she's in the same group (Rainbow group) with Coco ...

13#
發表於 10-9-16 10:10 |只看該作者
Hi HappyJolly,

8 stamps?  I did not count them with Andrea.  I just gathered them with a file and told Andrea that we will count them next week. As a working mom, I could only know what's going on at school after work.  Sometimes she would have lost her memory...

She has recalled more than 20 classmates to me last night and we drew a sitting plan of 3C.  Is your daughter sitting 背向 or facing the window?

Heard from a parent of other class that quiz and dictation may start next week.  Have you ever heard about this?

14#
發表於 10-9-16 10:13 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,

Andrea told me last night that Alvin is now sitting next to Mak Ho Yan in the cloud group (our classmates in K1C)   This group is the table close to the classroom door.

15#
發表於 10-9-16 11:40 |只看該作者
Many thanks for Andrea's information.  Alvin is really like a "cloud" that he couldn't confirm his group name, though he did mention about Mak Ho Yan.

Alvin told me that Ms Ngo asked about interview at Ying Wa yesterday, and found that so many classmates have also attended the interview!!

原帖由 cartoon9 於 10-9-16 10:13 發表
Hi Alvin's mom,

Andrea told me last night that Alvin is now sitting next to Mak Ho Yan in the cloud group (our classmates in K1C)   This group is the table close to the classroom door.

16#
發表於 10-9-16 18:35 |只看該作者
Hi HappyJolly,

Is Richelle - Richelle Chow/Chau?  When Andrea told me her chinese name last night, I thought it's a boy's name.  Anyway, Andrea told me that she also put on glasses.  Then I realised that she sits at the third seat in the row.

You know what?  when I asked her why Richelle knows that she has 8 stamps from Ms Ngo when she called me this afternoon, she just said "我話俾佢知ga 麻... 佢咪知lor"... 真係俾佢激c...

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 10-9-16 18:41 編輯 ]

17#
發表於 10-9-16 18:39 |只看該作者
Hi Alvin's mom,

sometimes I need to "overheard" a few times before I can confirm what Andrea said is true or not but I always try to pretend to trust her  

Today she told me that Ms Ngo said they are one of the last few classes that have not yet made the lantern, may do it tmr or next week.

18#
發表於 10-9-17 12:33 |只看該作者
Hi cartoon9,

My girl name is Richelle Chong.  She puts on glasses.  However, she cannot recall the boy's name in her group.  Do you know why there are only 4 kids in the group?
Andrea, Richelle, Coco and the boy (Macus?/Nicky?)
How many kids are there in the class?
Richelle likes Ms Ngo so much that she does not want to go home so early.  I tell her that her school hours will be longer next week.

原帖由 cartoon9 於 10-9-16 18:35 發表
Hi HappyJolly,

Is Richelle - Richelle Chow/Chau?  When Andrea told me her chinese name last night, I thought it's a boy's name.  Anyway, Andrea told me that she also put on glasses.  Then I realised  ...

19#
發表於 10-9-20 10:12 |只看該作者
Hi HappyJolly,

Per Andrea, there are altogether 12 kids in "Rainbow" group.  She has told me all the names in her group.  I could only recall Richelle, Andrea, Coco, Eugene, Nicky, Marcus, Chiu Sin Ying.  For the rest, I need to check her "sitting plan" tonight.

There is no TV or toys in the classroom this morning.  Miss Ngo asked the students to bring out their English and/or Chinese "star" book for revision.  

Starting from K3, the teacher will not distribute homework book to them.  Instead, they need to collect them from a basket.  As I saw, there should be Maths and English homework for today.

[ 本帖最後由 cartoon9 於 10-9-20 10:13 編輯 ]

20#
發表於 10-9-20 12:01 |只看該作者
Andrea's mom,

Really many thanks for Andrea's update.  Checking her daily update has become my daily routine.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題