go

中華基金中學 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-7-23 20:17 |只看該作者

回覆 6# clw_jun 的文章

Hi clw_jun,

不用謝,我只是將所知盡量告訴大家,因我亦曾經過這個徬徨的階段。

中基的學費在初中十分「抵」讀的,每年學費只是$9050(中一至中三)但越高年級便越貴,中四和中五是$13300,中六和中七則升到$20000。

若成績是C級,相信入讀的機會很微,除非有相當的特異功能。不過妳的小朋友還有兩次呈分試可追,不要氣餒呀!

今年叩門的時間與往年不同,是放榜日7月6日至7月8日。而且叩門學位亦與往年相差甚遠,今年叩門位只有15個。不過其實現在還可繼續叩,因隨時有學生放棄學位便會騰出空位來。

是否活動教學真的還未知曉,只知此校有很多的課外活動、學會、交流團,還有一個設備完善的高清電視台。此校每年都有開放日,妳可瀏覽它的網頁www.cfss.edu.hk

直到現在本人對中基的印象非常不錯,感覺校方很體諒家長,例如全港的註冊日是7月8日及7月9日,但中基很方便父母,它的註冊日是7月6日至7月9日。又例如收自行表格,一般學校在星期六只收表半天,但它的收表時間收至4時。個人覺得校方很善待上班一族的父母。而且雖是英中,但網頁內中英對照,方便了不少英文欠佳的家長和學生。

本人極想知中基是否很谷學生,是否令他們承受很大的學習壓力,十分希望高年級的家長或小朋友作回應,先來個謝謝!

22#
發表於 10-7-23 21:38 |只看該作者

回覆 3# cch18 的文章

Dear cch18,
sorry because I am a new memeber, I don't know how to open the pm.  I learn now and sorry for the misunderstanding.  please check your pm to know which school my son has gone.

23#
發表於 10-7-23 21:43 |只看該作者
Please check pm tomorrow.
原帖由 MUMMYSIK 於 10-7-23 13:22 發表
Hi fatymama,

小兒升小六中西區, 呈分BAAA, 個性活潑, 老師話band 2, 我知道比起band 1同學只輸很少。  除把握下次呈分試外, 更要非常謹慎地選2所中學作自行分配, 避開大抽獎, 既然知道入英中甚難, 請問選那2所中學 ...

[ 本帖最後由 fatymama 於 10-7-23 21:45 編輯 ]

24#
發表於 10-7-26 08:54 |只看該作者

回覆 19# cch18 的文章

Hi fatymama,

我唔識開pm, 但非常多謝你的熱心幫忙!

25#
發表於 10-7-27 18:40 |只看該作者
My son knocked CFSS and some other well known schools last year and he got the offers from two other schools.  Finally, we  took CFSS due to  the joint family decision.  We all like  CFSS.  As most of the parents, we would like to select the "right and best" one for our kids.  On the other hand, we all  might have some concerns to the school due to his relatively short history"10" years as compared with the others....
After one year's studies, my son enjoyed school life very much and found  it very interesting and motivating. I would say this school is much better than I expected, the principal and  teachers are professional and caring,  even the ex- principal Mr. Chow will visit and share his expertise to students and parents all the time... they are nourishing students  with hearts. The kindest persons expect no rewards and  deserve more, I would like to say thank you to the staffs  in coaching my son.  Besides, emphasizing on  academic studies, they also put great effort in moral education and sports training and gifted programs.... to develop one's potential in all aspects. Honestly, we are lucky that we selected the right school  for my son.  Cheers

26#
發表於 10-7-27 19:26 |只看該作者
The acamedic results of CFSS keeps improving  in the past years even with only 10 years' hsitory and she is as good as some other well established school.  You can view the topics of HKCEE discussion or you can view the website of CFSS.  We can say that the schools provides  positive  value  to students.
I am a new user  of this section and this is my first time to write this two articles for CFSS.  i hope that my sharing is useful for some other parents who are interested in CF:D SS......

27#
發表於 10-7-28 14:03 |只看該作者

回覆 2# goodwill 的文章

Dear Goodview,

Your sharing is really very useful.  I believe both of us have selected the right school for our kids.  I hope that my daughter will enjoy the school life as well.  Thanks for your sharing!

28#
發表於 10-7-28 16:52 |只看該作者
Further to the question of loyanmei about 極想知中基是否很谷學生,是否令他們承受很大的學習壓力 ?
I would say that the pressure is  reasonable and acceptable and it will create some sort of "force" to uplift our kids.  They will learn to cope with reasonable pressure and study hard for better results. The school have lots of quiz or tests to ensure the students are studying on the right track. On the other hand,  our school is 有教無類 and 拔尖補底. They offer gifted programes ( such as Maths class conducted by ex-principal )for students with good Maths knowledge  and extra supp. classes  for students with special need.... All in all, a school provides sound education to kids with hearts. So don't worry! As long as our kids love their school and enjoyed the shool life and they will perform well! Hope that I can answer your question.... as your concern/worry is my concern/worry one year ago....cheers:)

29#
發表於 10-7-28 22:18 |只看該作者
原帖由 goodwill 於 10-7-28 16:52 發表
Further to the question of loyanmei about 極想知中基是否很谷學生,是否令他們承受很大的學習壓力 ?
I would say that the pressure is  reasonable and acceptable and it will create some sort of "force" to up ...

Dear Goodwill,

Thanks for your information.  I agree with you that little bit pressure is good for our kids.  

I worry so much because my daughter did not come from an English primary school.  Her English is quite poor.  Anyway, after reading your message, I feel better now.  I will try my best to help her.  Thanks a lot!   

30#
發表於 10-7-29 10:37 |只看該作者
No worry, loyanmei. As noted, most kids are not from EMI primary school. They will adopt the new environment very soon.

e.g. My girl did not like to read the English books (of course, Chinese is the mother tongue!) but now she loves to read a lot of English books (the popular ones that we can easily find in the bookstore). So they will keep changing a lot in the new school environment :)

原帖由 loyanmei 於 10-7-28 22:18 發表

Dear Goodwill,

Thanks for your information.  I agree with you that little bit pressure is good for our kids.  

I worry so much because my daughter did not come from an English primary school.  He ...

31#
發表於 10-7-29 16:21 |只看該作者
My son is  not from EMI primary school and he adopted to his new school life very well, too. So don't worry!  I think that most  of the students are not from EMI primary school.....The teachers will help your kid as they are kind and devoted. BTW, the students are required to read lots of books and write book reports or do projects very often.....their standard of English will be improved gradually. Actually, the level of both English and Chinese of CFSS is quite high, so hard work is required. :)

32#
發表於 10-7-29 23:00 |只看該作者
原帖由 EDEL 於 10-7-29 10:37 發表
No worry, loyanmei. As noted, most kids are not from EMI primary school. They will adopt the new environment very soon.

e.g. My girl did not like to read the English books (of course, Chinese is the ...

Dear Edel,

I always encourage my daughter to read English books in order to improve her English.
However, she only enjoys reading Chinese detective stories.
She spends much time in reading these kinds of books.
Of course, I want her to read more English books but I can’t control her.
Now I allow her to read any books as she likes because I think Chinese Language is also an important subject.
I only hope that she will change in future as your daughter.
Thanks for your sharing!

33#
發表於 10-7-29 23:05 |只看該作者
原帖由 goodwill 於 10-7-29 16:21 發表
My son is  not from EMI primary school and he adopted to his new school life very well, too. So don't worry!  I think that most  of the students are not from EMI primary school.....The teachers will h ...

Dear Goodwill,

Thanks for your information.  I agree with you that CFSS's teachers will help my daughter.  I really expect that she will adapt the new environment very soon and improve gradually.  Thank you so much!

34#
發表於 10-8-1 22:15 |只看該作者
原帖由 MUMMYSIK 於 10-7-23 13:22 發表
Hi fatymama,

小兒升小六中西區, 呈分BAAA, 個性活潑, 老師話band 2, 我知道比起band 1同學只輸很少。  除把握下次呈分試外, 更要非常謹慎地選2所中學作自行分配, 避開大抽獎, 既然知道入英中甚難, 請問選那2所中學 ...

請問個呈分grading點區別由哪裡知道?
註:小兒現就讀sjacps平均分85!

35#
發表於 10-8-3 08:54 |只看該作者
You might ask your teachers of your primary school and they will tell your son's banding in your district and in total Hong Kong after three exam. Aftering knowing the band or rank of your kid in your school, in district or in total Hong Kong, you can find the right one for your kid. It is a matching process.....

36#
發表於 10-8-3 18:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 goodwill 於 10-8-3 08:54 發表
You might ask your teachers of your primary school and they will tell your son's banding in your district and in total Hong Kong after three exam. Aftering knowing the band or rank of your kid in your ...

thank you!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題