用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) anyone received acceptance call ?
樓主: smsss
go

anyone received acceptance call ?

發表於 10-7-20 19:21 |顯示全部帖子
Hiya!  I have just pm you!  Pls check!
And I forgot to say "Good Luck"  to u for tomorrow!  Gd Luck!
原帖由 smsss 於 10-7-20 17:09 發表
Dear all,

I've also received, "waiting list" too.  
Dear zzee, I've read yr pm, we're so lucky not to be chosen by the school, as I don't want my girl to hv such manner !  (Maybe sour grapes.....)

發表於 10-7-20 21:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-18 13:51 發表
Dear guys,
Thanks for your comfort!  I calmed down now after thinking a lot last night.  This interview thing just made me feel like 09 Nov, we applied a few hot schools, and my girl was lucky to get ...

Hi,
Well received your PM and thanks for your news on TSL. But, it was talking about 5 years ago, which is not really applied for the current circumstance. Frankly, my friends' boy/girl are now studying at TSL and their comments are really pretty good than I expect. Moreover, the SSPA result is also very good. For me, I just struggle there's no secondary back up and would like to get more advise before I make the final decision.

I thought your comment may not be bad at all as refer to your prior message, you were so pleased to have the second chance on TSL. Anyway, thanks for your advice.

Good luck to all !!

[ 本帖最後由 elmum 於 10-7-20 21:08 編輯 ]

發表於 10-7-20 21:41 |顯示全部帖子
:D  u are welcome and I also think that TSL must have improve after all these yrs since they have so many candidates to apply and they can choose the outstanding kids comparing to 5 yrs ago.   I think the secondary school thing is the only thing that hinder yr choice between Good hope and TSL.  If u have decided TSL, then the following plan is putting efforts on helping yr girl to get into the band one category in the school.  So she can allocate to an EMI secondary school after 6 yrs.  And I think it's won't be too hard for u since u seem to be a caring parent to yr girl.   Another advantage that TSL >goodhope is, it's a co edu school, I think it's good for girls and girls' school always have more gossip, rite?   Add oil!   Hope all our beloved girl can have a gd life in their new primary school life.
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 21:06 發表

Hi,
Well received your PM and thanks for your news on TSL. But, it was talking about 5 years ago, which is not really applied for the current circumstance. Frankly, my friends' boy/girl are now stud ...

發表於 10-7-20 21:48 |顯示全部帖子
Dear elmum,
sorry I forgot to mention one thing, if u worry abt the chinese standard, u can let yr girl attend some chinese course outside school and encourage her to read more chinese bks and write more chinese for practise, such as writing diary, etc........ this is just the suggestions I think of after I heard of those teachers' opinions.  English won't be a problem for her after 6 yrs.   So funny rite?  For chinese primary school, I worry abt the eng standard.  For eng primary school ppl, the parents ll worry abt the chinese standard....... In HK, seems never can find a 100% solution for education........ sigh
原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 21:06 發表

Hi,
Well received your PM and thanks for your news on TSL. But, it was talking about 5 years ago, which is not really applied for the current circumstance. Frankly, my friends' boy/girl are now stud ...

發表於 10-7-20 22:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-20 21:48 發表
Dear elmum,
sorry I forgot to mention one thing, if u worry abt the chinese standard, u can let yr girl attend some chinese course outside school and encourage her to read more chinese bks and write m ...

Many thanks for your valuable comments.

發表於 10-7-21 13:52 |顯示全部帖子
I see quite a lot of parents have received waiting list letter.  For the chance of waiting list, it might me none.  I wonder how many waiting list letter they have sent out of 200 interviewees.  If there are around 50 waiting list letter, so really it has no meaning for waiting??????

Why they play such games this is to torture the parents?  

原帖由 elmum 於 10-7-20 22:07 發表

Many thanks for your valuable comments.

發表於 10-7-21 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 10-7-24 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
My friend just came back from Jap.  Her daughter also had an interview for SPC before they went to travel.  She also got a letter of waiting list when I called her today........

發表於 10-7-25 11:07 |顯示全部帖子
It seems a lot of people are getting waiting list letter.  If in this case, there might be 50 - 80 waiting list letter out of 200 interviewees.  So there won't be so many students give up their seats.  It means the waiting list is only protecting the school and it is meaningless!

原帖由 zzee 於 10-7-24 22:41 發表
My friend just came back from Jap.  Her daughter also had an interview for SPC before they went to travel.  She also got a letter of waiting list when I called her today........