教育王國 討論區 資優教育 香港學童智能檢查 ?
發新帖
查看: 3417|回覆: 9
go

香港學童智能檢查 ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-14 12:52 |只看該作者

香港學童智能檢查 ?

I just read the article about 明日棟樑教育基金(前稱中國助學基金)http://www.pillaredf.com.hk/hksic2.html

They can provide 香港學童智能檢查. They claim around 3000 children done the test already.

It cost only HK$200. Have any your kid done it ? Good or bad ? Appeciate for comment,   

2#
發表於 04-11-16 21:56 |只看該作者

Re: 香港學童智能檢查 ?

I also want to get some information on this topic.

3#
發表於 04-11-16 22:06 |只看該作者

This topic has been discussed quite thoroughly in another BK forum, please check that for more info:

http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=187681&forum=44&21

4#
發表於 04-11-17 16:26 |只看該作者

我個女舊年就做過呢個test, 但係我係等緊我個女期間, 偷聽到其他媽咪話呢個test係level one, 而做出黎個result, 可以同level two相差幾十分, 所以如果要詳細做test, 個價錢個range可以好大 (由幾百到幾千), 我諗做呢D即係好似做身體檢查咁, 無咁詳細就幾百, 好詳細就要成幾千蚊囉, 所以, 佢做左個result出黎, 我都唔係信曬架。

不過, 以我所知, 有D家長會"羅"住呢個test既result去幫個仔女報學校囉
我家有四隻可愛貓貓, 老公係巨貓, 亞女係肥貓, 仔仔係細佬貓貓, 而我呢.........梗係靚靚貓媽咪啦 !!!

5#
發表於 04-11-17 20:22 |只看該作者

As a qualified psychologist, I never heard about "level one" or "level two" tests and there should only be minor difference between the scores of properly administered IQ tests. May be some parents know things that even professionals do not know :

The test that PEF used (Raven's Progressive Matrices) is a non-verbal IQ test. I'd consider it as a screening instrument and have emphasized that in HKSIC documents. The reason I help them to do that is there is no other (more economical) channel for parents to find out how good/bad their child's IQ is. EMB 教統局will not do that. For detailed result you need to do a Wechsler but Raven does correlate well with other more comprehensive IQ tests.

BTW, after involving in P.1 interview of a school as an advisor, I can tell you that the child's on-site performance (i.e. interview) is even more important than the "profile" provided by parents.

東京mewmew 寫道:
我個女舊年就做過呢個test, 但係我係等緊我個女期間, 偷聽到其他媽咪話呢個test係level one, 而做出黎個result, 可以同level two相差幾十分, 所以如果要詳細做test, 個價錢個range可以好大 (由幾百到幾千), 我諗做呢D即係好似做身體檢查咁, 無咁詳細就幾百, 好詳細就要成幾千蚊囉, 所以, 佢做左個result出黎, 我都唔係信曬架。

不過, 以我所知, 有D家長會"羅"住呢個test既result去幫個仔女報學校囉

6#
發表於 04-11-17 21:07 |只看該作者

Dr.T:
可否給資優父母一點選校的建議?你知好多學校的老師是某呢方面培訓的,更何況特殊課程了。所謂校本資優只是空談。
再有,很多資優小朋友是很乖的,一般的面試並不能分辨出他們,只當具有挑戰性的題目才看出他們的創造性,思維敏捷性,等。

7#
發表於 04-11-17 21:38 |只看該作者

hrsccky 寫道:
1.可否給資優父母一點選校的建議?你知好多學校的老師是某呢方面培訓的,更何況特殊課程了。所謂校本資優只是空談。
2.再有,很多資優小朋友是很乖的,一般的面試並不能分辨出他們,只當具有挑戰性的題目才看出他們的創造性,思維敏捷性,等。

1. IMHO there're in fact many kinds of "gifted" person. Some of them might do well in non-traditonal DSS school and some don't (because of their lacking of self-control). Therefore it's hard to say which school is the best (not even the one with the title "gifted and talented" as its school name). My advice is study the test profile thoroughly as kids must have been tested (Wechsler I suppose) and have the psychologist explained to you what those subtest scores mean (not just the final score)

2. That's why I incooperated elements of IQ tests in interviews...and that at least helps us screening out not so bright kids.

8#
發表於 04-11-17 21:50 |只看該作者

資優(IQ〉130)都分bright or not so bright?是否太苛刻啦?如果我誤會

9#
發表於 04-11-17 22:02 |只看該作者

No lah. Because of time limitation it's only part of the test that can be integrated in the interview. We/I aim at screening out those obviously under 100.

BTW, there're really marked differences between a just 130 child and another one with 150.

[quote]
hrsccky 寫道:
資優(IQ〉130)都分bright or not so bright?是否太苛刻啦?如果我誤會

10#
發表於 04-11-26 00:06 |只看該作者

Dr. T,

因近來較忙無時間上網,隔太耐先睇到posted message 同埋回應。
我見有個討論topic係<天才與資優>,及明報刊登過<資優及聰穎的特徵>,您對這類terms有何見解呢?
Thanks for your information.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題