搜索
教育王國 討論區 迦南幼稚園 (九龍塘) Cannan Kowloon Tong
發新帖
查看: 4163|回覆: 3
go

Cannan Kowloon Tong [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-7-1 17:11 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My daughter also studied PN and K1 at Cannan Kowloon Tong. She got accepted by CCKG for K2 which was quiet a surprise for us since she is a November girl. Honestly speaking, she learnt quiet alot during her time at Cannan and the teachers were very very nice. I will apply PN again next year for my younger son as I want him to be just as happy as his sister was!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-7-3 21:52 |只看該作者
Can you tell mr more about  cannan ? Did your daughter study kowloon tong Waterloo road ? I want to apply K1 this year so pls give me some advices. Thanks a lot!

3#
發表於 10-7-4 16:26 |只看該作者
hi dada1113,
that's really great for you. i will apply 2011 for my son, so which means i need to get the application form in the coming months? Could you give me an approx. schedule for getting the application? in person/website/by mail? when will be the interview take place? & how?

I read from the web, it states that N class, K1 & K2, is it equal to K1,K2 & K3? coz i want to apply normal K1 for my son (starts Sep 2011), he was born in 04/2008. am i correct?

do they have a lot of out going event? school function? any NET, Putonghua lesson, PE? any class on Sat/summer holiday?

pls give me your opinion with your experience.  
many thanks!!

原帖由 dada1113 於 10-7-1 17:11 發表
My daughter also studied PN and K1 at Cannan Kowloon Tong. She got accepted by CCKG for K2 which was quiet a surprise for us since she is a November girl. Honestly speaking, she learnt quiet alot duri ...

4#
發表於 10-7-12 21:38 |只看該作者
My daughter was at the Kowloon Tong Cumberland Road Campus. N1 is Nursery, so you will need to apply K1 for your son. You can download the form from their website and mail back to them. Application for 2011/12 is not yet open...so keep checking their website. When my daughter was still studying at Cannan, they have 2 NET, 1 Putonghua teacher....when my daughter was studying at Cannan, I feel she really was expose to all aspect of learning. Teachers are really caring and nice to the children.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題