搜索
教育王國 討論區 黃埔宣道小學 請問 : 黃埔宣道
樓主: MaggieHei
go

請問 : 黃埔宣道 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-7-9 15:11 |只看該作者
Tks Ranmali

since my daughter is 'knocking door' + from other web which accepted by this school. I want to know more about this school so that we can make our decision asap.

I want to choose the school which academic level is above average (中上) and has more chance to allocate for Band 1 Eng Sec school. I understand it all depends on her academic result in coming 6 years. At least, if the level from the school is not in average or even lower. Still have hope for her being allocated to the good Sec after 6 years.

I concerned that, if the level from the school is in average or even below. I really have no confident that, the level from the school will up-grade to above average.

原帖由 ranmali 於 10-7-9 14:44 發表
Hi ar.

Hope can answer you questions

From this year, the school did cancel 精英班. Right! instead of this class, they did make so-called 'Chinese/English/Maths' 強效班. 這些強效班是由 幾年班開始的 ? ...

22#
發表於 10-7-9 15:30 |只看該作者
Whampoa Alliance sure is above average, if you clear know the game, the average of Band1 student should be 33% of each school in HK, now they are at least 50% - 55%.
If your concern is about allocation, you just make sure your daughter is above average in P5 and P6, because they have 50% 英中. you are only need to compare with internally.
Besides, I qute sure their allocation will be more better under the new Principal management, she is very good!!!
申報一下先. 雖然我深信她們會越來越好, 但小兒下年度亦會轉校.

原帖由 MaggieHei 於 9-7-2010 15:11 發表
Tks Ranmali

since my daughter is 'knocking door' + from other web which accepted by this school. I want to know more about this school so that we can make our decision asap.

I want to choose the sch ...

23#
發表於 10-7-9 20:57 |只看該作者
Hi ar liktin,

APSW is a good that you also know, can you tell me Y you still change? I want to get more inf. too! Thanks.

原帖由 liktin 於 10-7-9 15:30 發表
Whampoa Alliance sure is above average, if you clear know the game, the average of Band1 student should be 33% of each school in HK, now they are at least 50% - 55%.
If your concern is about allocatio ...

24#
發表於 10-7-10 16:48 |只看該作者
原帖由 ranmali 於 9-7-2010 20:57 發表
Hi ar liktin,

APSW is a good that you also know, can you tell me Y you still change? I want to get more inf. too! Thanks.

em............. APSW is good and near by our home, but not very suitable for my child, he may need more challenge so we gave him the chance to take the entrance exam of other primary schools.

25#
發表於 10-7-10 21:10 |只看該作者
Oh...I C....Thank you tell me that.  Right ge... 我相信你既小朋友未來一定有更好的發展.

原帖由 liktin 於 10-7-10 16:48 發表

em............. APSW is good and near by our home, but not very suitable for my child, he may need more challenge so we gave him the chance to take the entrance exam of other primary schools.

26#
發表於 10-7-11 23:29 |只看該作者
原帖由 ranmali 於 10-7-2010 21:10 發表
Oh...I C....Thank you tell me that.  Right ge... 我相信你既小朋友未來一定有更好的發展.

Thanks! 但係我地仲係度決定緊入邊間小2, 難!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題