發新帖
查看: 2269|回覆: 10
go

直資學校而家可唔可以收生呢 ?

發表於 10-6-21 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
香港區有邊間學校?
謝謝

發表於 10-6-21 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
Lots of DSS are located in HK side.  Have a look at the website of Education Bureau.  
I guess most of the DSS would ask you to contac them in early July coz by that time they can have a better idea about the no. of S1 vacancy.  But no harm to give a "cold call" now.

原帖由 さかな 於 10-6-21 18:36 發表
香港區有邊間學校?
謝謝

發表於 10-6-26 13:54 |顯示全部帖子
Do you know how do the DSS or other schools know the student's exact banding / ranking from cold call application?  Can they check from Edb or have a list ?  
原帖由 ckw1500 於 10-6-21 23:34 發表
Lots of DSS are located in HK side.  Have a look at the website of Education Bureau.  
I guess most of the DSS would ask you to contac them in early July coz by that time they can have a better idea a ...

發表於 10-6-26 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
I don't have any experience of making cold calls indeed.  The purposes of cold call are (i) to try to know in advance whether your targeted DSS have any vacancies; and (ii) whether you can submit application now.  When you've submitted your kid's information, most of the DSS have general idea about the banding of your kid's school.  Besides, they can get information from EB about the overall ranking of your kid.  

原帖由 francomama 於 10-6-26 13:54 發表
Do you know how do the DSS or other schools know the student's exact banding / ranking from cold call application?  Can they check from Edb or have a list ?  

發表於 10-6-26 23:54 |顯示全部帖子
My kid's classteacher reminded the parents to prepare copy of the following on 6th July if they wanted to "knock the door": the kid's school reports, photos, ID + recommendation letter from the primary school.

Hope your kid can be allocated a good Government school.

原帖由 francomama 於 10-6-26 13:54 發表

發表於 10-6-27 11:07 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your reply and warm reminder.  Really worry that my son won't be allocated a a good Govt shoolon 6th July since there are only 4 Band 1 Secondary Schools in our district and 1 of them just upgraded this year. The competition is vey fierce.  Have already prepared 5 sets of portfolios for "know the door".  However, understand there is only very few vacancies in each school.

原帖由 ckw1500 於 10-6-26 23:54 發表
My kid's classteacher reminded the parents to prepare copy of the following on 6th July if they wanted to "knock the door": the kid's school reports, photos, ID + recommendation letter from the primar ...

發表於 10-6-27 12:15 |顯示全部帖子
That's the reason why I withdrew from the lucky draw when NPL accepted my kid.  The whole system is unfair to the kids and exerts much pressure on them (and their parents).  How can the kids' future depend on their luck and others' performance in TSA and pre-S1 exam.?  

The whole education system is worse than before.

原帖由 francomama 於 10-6-27 11:07 發表
Thanks for your reply and warm reminder.  Really worry that my son won't be allocated a a good Govt shoolon 6th July since there are only 4 Band 1 Secondary Schools in our district and 1 of them just  ...

發表於 10-6-28 00:33 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 さかな 於 10-6-21 18:36 發表
香港區有邊間學校?
謝謝

yahoo 知識搵左部分學校,排名不分先後:

港大同學會書院
漢華中學
香港聖瑪加利女書院
聖保羅男女中學
聖保羅書院
蘇浙公學
培僑中學
中華基金中學
聖保祿學校
中華基督教會公理高中書院

發表於 10-6-28 10:08 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I totally agree.  I prefer the public exam likes HKCE which already can reflect the individual student performance and also primary school standard. If ppls say the pressure of public exam is too big for students, who can say they don’t have pressure for the system now? And worse is there are more pressures come from the factors as you listed which are not controlled by us.
Besides, the timing of TSA and Pre-S1 exam is very bad. Even my son also said if those exams are held before final exam, it may be better.   

原帖由 ckw1500 於 10-6-27 12:15 發表
That's the reason why I withdrew from the lucky draw when NPL accepted my kid.  The whole system is unfair to the kids and exerts much pressure on them (and their parents).  How can the kids' future d ...

發表於 10-6-28 19:46 |顯示全部帖子
Agreed too.
I also wonder how effective the new senior syllabus is and its degree of recognition.  Let's wait & see then.

原帖由 francomama 於 10-6-28 10:08 發表
Yes, I totally agree.  I prefer the public exam likes HKCE which already can reflect the individual student performance and also primary school standard. If ppls say the pressure of public exam is too ...

發表於 10-6-28 20:13 |顯示全部帖子
e, 異口同聲地對香港教育政策咁無信心
有無打算送仔囡去外國讀書呢?