密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 優才(楊殷有娣)書院 2010 -2011 校車 - 新界線
樓主: fumiko
go

2010 -2011 校車 - 新界線

發表於 10-6-17 12:04 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 JustinDaddy 於 10-6-17 11:44 發表

they are generalizing and using opinions they have from one line as reason to adjust service on other lines

Other than the comments stated in the application form, I also write email to the school this morning to raise my concern and comments.

And I requested them must take initiating to inform all parents that we can actually apply first and then state their needs.  As currently, the higher school bus fee + inappropriate bus station set up, would definitely make some parents giving a second thought if to allow the kid to take school bus or not.

I really worry that the new route can't attract any new student to consider for the school bus.  And they only limit the route to NT but not extend to the kowloon spots, it is very possible that we don't have enough people for this route.

發表於 10-6-17 13:39 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 fumiko 於 10-6-17 12:04 發表

Other than the comments stated in the application form, I also write email to the school this morning to raise my concern and comments.

And I requested them must take initiating to inform all paren ...

agree, the current arrangement is designed to discourage students to join certain routes (bet the same can be applied to any route the vendor do not want to run).  There leave little/no channel for raising comments or opinions.

發表於 10-6-17 13:48 |顯示全部帖子
I agree that we must apply first regardless of the proposed route.  My son is taking one of the Kowloon routes but my current bus-stop disappears from the proposed route for next year.  According to the proposed route, the closest bus-stop is 15-minute taxi away from my home which is almost the time I needed to travel directly to the MK campus.

王國長老

發表於 10-6-17 22:08 |顯示全部帖子
情況唔係好樂觀, 我地而家旺角校舍又唔識將軍澳校舍家長, 好難搵人一齊夾, 唯有靠校車小組做中間安排.

而家小墨魚6點半起身, 已經好早, 如果大學站, 可能6點3起身, 6點半要落樓, 行去車站, 唔可以預到咁"蚊水"7點先到大學站, 要校車等..... 咁我真係會放棄, 小朋友太辛苦, 咁就唯有自己帶佢地返學 有校車等於冇校車.