密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 直資叩門 : 英華vs NPL vs培基 vs崇真
樓主: francomama
go

直資叩門 : 英華vs NPL vs培基 vs崇真

發表於 10-6-16 23:07 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ckw1500 於 10-6-16 22:51 發表
Your apology is accepted but please extend it to NPLs.

多謝ckw1500接受我的道歉,希望francomama & yolandamama 都原諒我

另外,我對NPL 的陳述並沒有抹黑、誇張、不實ga >.<!
我可以發誓ga!

如果各位baba & mama 發現我講錯,我先apologize la, 好不好?

發表於 10-6-17 04:40 |顯示全部帖子
Everyone have freedom to say, however, need to respect people and at least need to be polite basically. I think we can accept any typo in the forum because communicating is more important than typing (or grammar) here.  unknownxp, hope you can learn from this. Otherwise, you will pay for that finally when you work in the society.  Don’t say it’s “old school”.  Anyway, I also accepted your apology.  See, NPL should not be so bad cos at least their student can promptly make apologizing upon mistake.

Ckw, deeply sorry to let you have unhappy experience just caused by giving recommendation to me.

Unknownxp, don’t know in which form you’re now.  If NPL is so worse, why you don’t discuss with your parents to change school?  Can you tell some solid experiences about school bully you have?  Beside this, can you tell us more disadvantages or advantages of learning in NPL?  I saw that you commented Tsung Tsin before as a good school. What make you have this statement?  I really appreciate if you give your opinions / judgments in fair.

發表於 10-6-17 20:24 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 7# unknownxp 的文章

My daughter has registered with NPL and thus I am very interesting in your comments. Can you elebrate more about this:

小心仔囡俾「小數族裔」/其他同學蝦或暴力對待。做人老豆老母要醒目,多d 關心自己仔囡,發現「唔對路」就要求助,甚至要嚴正投訴,不可讓學校、校長偏袒 / 包庇「小數族裔。

I am sure those 「小數族裔」is only a minority of the school, so I really want to know how can they 蝦或暴力對待 those local Chinese?

In fact, I am referred by my daughter's Karate C-Fu and her son is now studying in F.7 also. Unlike the teenagers nowadays, I found him is a very polite and responsbile guy. Same as cwk1500, I found the students are also very polite too when I attended the school interview with my daughter. Besides, I also have joined a tour to visit most schools in Kowloon City and I found students of NPL is better than other schools. Thus, we made our final decision to let my daughter to study in NPL.

Pls share your view if you think otherwise.

發表於 10-6-17 20:47 |顯示全部帖子
Francomama,

No need to say sorry.  It's not your fault.  

I agreed with you that students who are suffering from bullying should face in a positive way.  
原帖由 francomama 於 10-6-17 04:40 發表
Everyone have freedom to say, however, need to respect people and at least need to be polite basically. I think we can accept any typo in the forum because communicating is more important than typing  ...

發表於 10-6-17 22:52 |顯示全部帖子
I would like to clarify again that I didn’t intend to insult anybody nor discredit NPL. The reactions and responses from every one of you are definitely beyond my expectation.

Doubtless, NPL is not bad and parents’ seemingly observations of NPLians during interviews, briefings are justified. Yet, I just mentioned something you hardly know but factual.

Knowing that some parents already did their registrations in NPL and it is no longer suitable for me to elaborate more about incidents of “local being bullied by minority or vice versa” .

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

發表於 10-6-17 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
I just have an insight, don't know whether it's right or wrong.  Were all your messages left here written by the same person?  Sounds the styles are varying from one to another.  

原帖由 unknownxp 於 10-6-17 22:52 發表
I would like to clarify again that I didn’t intend to insult anybody nor discredit NPL. The reactions and responses from every one of you are definitely beyond my expectation.

Doubtless, NPL is no ...

發表於 10-6-17 23:30 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ckw1500 於 10-6-16 22:51 發表
Your apology is accepted but please extend it to NPLs.

是我一人,見各位都用英文,我都用

發表於 10-6-17 23:43 |顯示全部帖子
I have not posted any comments using English in this forum ever before. I think you scarcely identify or distinguish whether I am the same person only by observing my comments from both Chinese and English. What a conspiracy.

Sorry I do not intend to offend anyone but to defend my integrity.

發表於 10-6-17 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
解釋多一句先
這裡default 的 字型係 Verdana

因為我打英文post 之前係word 到打一次copy and paste 順便copy 埋係times new roman 的字型

*****電腦一分鐘*****

這是verdana

this is another kind of font ----times new roman

[ 本帖最後由 unknownxp 於 10-6-17 23:56 編輯 ]

發表於 10-6-18 19:34 |顯示全部帖子
Not because of difference in font, but the style of expression.  Anyway, just my insight.

原帖由 unknownxp 於 10-6-17 23:43 發表
I have not posted any comments using English in this forum ever before. I think you scarcely identify or distinguish whether I am the same person only by observing my comments from both Chinese and En ...

發表於 10-6-18 21:36 |顯示全部帖子
...............一頭霧水.........

[ 本帖最後由 christine_yuen 於 10-6-18 21:51 編輯 ]

發表於 10-6-19 20:17 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 3# unknownxp 的文章

What a funny guy you're!
Just made comments on those tedious things e.g. typo and font type of others' messages. However, no proofs can be provided to support your comments made on the school and people.
I really wonder what's the point of you being here.......

發表於 10-6-19 20:59 |顯示全部帖子
I can't agree more!

原帖由 wan2010 於 10-6-19 20:17 發表
What a funny guy you're!
Just made comments on those tedious things e.g. typo and font type of others' messages. However, no proofs can be provided to support your comments made on the school and peop ...

發表於 10-6-19 21:01 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wan2010 於 10-6-19 20:17 發表
What a funny guy you're!
Just made comments on those tedious things e.g. typo and font type of others' messages. However, no proofs can be provided to support your comments made on the school and peop ...

唔知係你英文理解能力差,定係我表達能力弱

請把所有posts 從頭到尾睇清楚! 係有人先懷疑我前後發表的posts 不是同一人寫
我唔知佢憑乜野有咁既判定,我只好盡力去解釋(e.g. style, font, etc)

再一次提醒你,請把所有posts 從頭到尾睇清楚! 我已經好清楚咁解釋左,由於我知道已經有人registered 左NPL,我唔方便或唔適合再further elaborate  "bullying" 的問題。(因為我一開始回覆呢個post 的原因,是有人覺得NPL 好好,但我想發表下校內實際情況俾大家知。我原意並不是想唱衰NPL)
如果你真係咁想要"PROOF",咪叫你個女遲D"PROVE"俾你睇lor

(無意冒犯,但下次請睇清楚posts 先回,廢事牛頭不對馬嘴,失禮死人)

發表於 10-6-19 21:03 |顯示全部帖子
小兒在NPL第二年啦、呢2年、睇佢學校生活過好開心、由一個唔主動人變成今日活潑開朗、睇得出佢係好熱愛呢間學校、佢參加活動亦好多、所以認識到好多唔同年級同學,有時都會有的(外藉)同學打黎問下功課、見佢地都幾互相幫助,至於(小數族裔)完全無聽過呀仔話有發生過有被蝦或暴力對待,需然佢只係F.2,呢間學校令佢改變唔小,而我真好開心當日放棄左另一間而選擇NPL。

發表於 10-6-19 21:08 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ceomum 於 10-6-19 21:03 發表
小兒在NPL第二年啦、呢2年、睇佢學校生活過好開心、由一個唔主動人變成今日活潑開朗、睇得出佢係好熱愛呢間學校、佢參加活動亦好多、所以認識到好多唔同年級同學,有時都會有的(外藉)同學打黎問下功課、見佢地都幾互相 ...

congratulation ceomum,只要讀得開心,順順利利,就無問題。

npl is not a bad school at all

發表於 10-6-19 21:10 |顯示全部帖子
If I were you, I would think carefully how to explain the fault to the relevant authorities.

原帖由 unknownxp 於 10-6-19 21:01 發表

唔知係你英文理解能力差,定係我表達能力弱

請把所有posts 從頭到尾睇清楚! 係有人先懷疑我前後發表的posts 不是同一人寫
我唔知佢憑乜野有咁既判定,我只好盡力去解釋(e.g. style, font, etc)

再一次提醒你,請把所有 ...

發表於 10-6-19 21:14 |顯示全部帖子
This really shows NPL is a good DSS and the non-Chinese students are not so worse.

原帖由 ceomum 於 10-6-19 21:03 發表
小兒在NPL第二年啦、呢2年、睇佢學校生活過好開心、由一個唔主動人變成今日活潑開朗、睇得出佢係好熱愛呢間學校、佢參加活動亦好多、所以認識到好多唔同年級同學,有時都會有的(外藉)同學打黎問下功課、見佢地都幾互相 ...

發表於 10-6-19 21:18 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ckw1500 於 10-6-19 21:10 發表
If I were you, I would think carefully how to explain the fault to the relevant authorities.

If I were you, I would reflect what I do and say.

我講笑咁講你同francomama 係同一人,你就話我insult 你。

但你又懷疑我出的posts 不是同一人,咁你咪又係insult 緊我。咁又係唔係雙重標準? 請反省

(無心冒犯,只希望大家批評別人前,先想想自己有冇錯,正所謂兩隻手指指人,三隻手指指自己)

發表於 10-6-19 21:20 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 unknownxp 於 10-6-19 21:08 發表

congratulation ceomum,只要讀得開心,順順利利,就無問題。

npl is not a bad school at all

何謂讀得開心,順順利利?