用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 九龍塘學校(小學部) 急!之前參加過2nd Interview的家長請幫忙.... ...
樓主: mchan
go

急!之前參加過2nd Interview的家長請幫忙.... [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-11-9 21:36 |只看該作者
原帖由 Jasontsangmama 於 10-11-9 19:33 發表
Yes, they may ask kids to follow instructions to play some games -- stretching legs and arms, bending down and jumping up etc ... It's more convenient for girls (mine is a boy) to wear trousers.

Hop ...

So does it mean the kids need not to dress up formally?  One of my friends who had attended the 2nd in before advise me to let my son wear sport shoes.  I just wonder whether that's proper or not.  Pls advise, thanks.

42#
發表於 10-11-11 15:46 |只看該作者
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SHARING.  i WILL TRY TO IMPROVE HER WEAKNESS.  AND I HAVE A NICE IMPRESSION ABOUT KTS BASED ON YOUR SHARING AND OTHER KTS'S PARENTS' SHARING.

I ALSO, LIKE ABOUT KTS'S LOCATIONS AND ENVIRONMENT.  I WILL WORK MY BEST, AND HOPEFLLY, WE WILL MEET IN KTS ONE DAY. i WILL SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU.

原帖由 Jasontsangmama 於 10-11-9 19:50 發表
It's hard to say on whether your daughter will be in an disadvantageous position or not.

Seems your daughter is good in academic, which is definitely a plus. However, school is a place where they ha ...
Ewong

43#
發表於 10-11-12 00:27 |只看該作者
If the letter said that you can dress casual, then I think it's OK.

My son is in P1 now and he participated interview last year. I believe things are not changed this year.

Anyway, we just let him dress smart casual -- a shirt with trousers, plus a pair of casual sport shoes. Make sure it looks tidy and clean, then I think it's OK.

原帖由 Camom 於 10-11-9 21:36 發表

So does it mean the kids need not to dress up formally?  One of my friends who had attended the 2nd in before advise me to let my son wear sport shoes.  I just wonder whether that's proper or not.   ...

44#
發表於 10-11-12 00:37 |只看該作者
不用太客氣!只是一點小分享而已。

作為父母,大家都希望替子女做點準備及安排,好讓他們能進入一所心儀的學校讀書。既然妳已認定KTS是目標,那就對準目標前進吧。

祝妳及囡囡好運,希望日後有機會在KTS見。

原帖由 Ewongmum 於 10-11-11 15:46 發表
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SHARING.  i WILL TRY TO IMPROVE HER WEAKNESS.  AND I HAVE A NICE IMPRESSION ABOUT KTS BASED ON YOUR SHARING AND OTHER KTS'S PARENTS' SHARING.

I ALSO, LIKE ABOUT KTS'S LOCATIONS A ...

45#
發表於 10-11-12 18:27 |只看該作者

回復 2# Jasontsangmama 的帖子

Thanks for your suggestion.

46#
發表於 10-11-15 23:50 |只看該作者
My Hubby is going fro buz trip now too and cant go for 2nd interview. Me too, I am worry about his absence will afffect my girl's result or not.  But there is no other solution.....
原帖由 maggiechu 於 10-11-8 14:35 發表
我明白in家長,最好父母同行,但我另一半出了外地公幹,是否我多數不被取錄呢?我很擔憂。:sigh: 唔知有無家長好似我得1人去面試,而可以成功呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題