發新帖
查看: 1052|回覆: 5
go

校巴由荃灣至旺角校舍 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-6-7 22:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
校巴荃灣線上落車地點為荃灣西鐵站. 請問在荃灣西鐵站上車的學生會否覺得不方便?  

可否建議改在地鐵站綠楊新村的綠楊坊地下上落車?  

本人是住在深井.  請問有沒有同學是住在青龍頭, 深井, 麗城花園及青山公路沿線一帶?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-6-7 23:03 |只看該作者
For me, 荃灣西鐵站 would be much more covenience, though I still need to walk around 15 minutes from my home to there.  Travelling time is satisfactory, though we have to trade-off with the choice of pick-up point.  Just worry whether there is enough people for the line or not.

[ 本帖最後由 wingwingcat 於 10-6-7 23:05 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 10-6-8 08:28 |只看該作者
我估計你是住在麗城附近一帶.  你有沒考慮到若下雨天怎辦呀?  海濱長廊無遮無擋, 步行15分鐘, 未到車站已全身濕晒.  

這只是個人建議, 僅供參考.

4#
發表於 10-6-8 10:36 |只看該作者
I'm not living in 麗城.  In the morning, it is still OK as I can take my gal by myself to the pick up point or even directly to school.  However, pick up after school is a concern for me as my maid may need to go to 荃灣西鐵站 together with the little sister.  So, if there is raining, I think they may go to the pick up point by mini-bus.  If the pick up point is at 綠楊坊, my maid & the little sister would need to take bus for 15-20 mins to Tsuen Wan MTR & then walk 10 mins to 綠楊坊.  

Of course it is still less convenience as compared with my gal's existing kindergarten (located in Kowloon Tong) whereas the pick up point is just downstairs.  However, as a trade-off with shorter traveling time, I think it is still acceptable.  

I recall there is a mini-bus from 深井 to 荃灣西鐵站 before.  Is it still running?

I think they choose 荃灣西鐵站 is that it can cater the student (if any) who lived along 西鐵 (e.g. Yuen Long) as well, also it can go to highway directly to next stop at Kwai Fong.

Anyway, don't know whether there is enough student for the route or not.  As discussed with the teacher on the day of registration, it is fully understand with their difficulties on the arrangement due to the number of students in Mong Kok campus.  Hope everyone will find a feasible way in the logistic.  

5#
發表於 10-6-8 13:09 |只看該作者
係喎! 我都無想過荃灣西站可以方便屯門, 元朗, 天水圍的小朋友添.  多謝你提醒.

無錯深井有小巴可到荃灣西站, 但車次不是太頻密.  若去綠楊坊的方向.  我會有更多車選擇.  

我現在還未決定會否搭校車, 尚在查詢其他褓姆車的資料.

6#
發表於 10-6-8 15:01 |只看該作者
So, have you register for the school bus at the day of registration?  I was also thinking about 褓姆車, but I just scare that the time taken will be much longer.

Hope you will find the best way for it.  :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題