用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 好驚 而家D小朋友4歲會作英文短句﹖! 有無人答下我﹖ ...
樓主: SamanthaMum
go

好驚 而家D小朋友4歲會作英文短句﹖! 有無人答下我﹖ [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-6-9 00:02 |只看該作者
I think once the kids know how to speak in English, and then know how to write the 26 letters, then they will gradually try to composite a sentence on their own.

My daughter is now 4 yr + 3 months, studying in K1.  She can speak English like a native (she learns from her school with native class teacher).  She knows how to write the letters last year.  Last week, I saw her writing a sentence at the back of her picture on her own "This is the picture that show what I will draw on my T-shirt."   (Of course, she doesn't know that it should be "shows" instead of "show".)

I have not given her any special training (so this is not an advertisement).  Kids just learn fast.

22#
發表於 10-6-9 09:40 |只看該作者
我都係kum諗
但到而家都冇pm
唔知搞咩?!

原帖由 brrbaby2007 於 10-6-7 14:11 發表

我覺得呢個post就係為o甘

23#
發表於 10-6-9 10:18 |只看該作者
造句, 我唔知你係咩定義啦, 不過講真係街到, 都見到好多2、3歲既小朋友或我女既同學仔用英文對答如流, 雖則我個女唔得, 但我又唔覺得奇怪, 如果個小朋友細細個接觸英文多, 講到有幾出奇啫。 我女到成2、3歲先開始接觸英文, 再加上佢學校讀深一年英文oral, 我見我個女而家學校讀個d 句子英文都可用於日常生活當中啦!

至於你話學vocab都唔奇丫, 我女而家每個星期六都出去出面專學vocab, 唔係我要求既, 係我女想學多d 英文, 咪柚佢學囉, 我女都未夠4歲架, 咁人地都係咁教啦, 有幾奇呢??

24#
發表於 10-6-9 23:18 |只看該作者
Nowadays babies learn English very fast.  My 20 months old baby knows some full sentence already.  Like "Ja Ja will clean", "They are dancing".
‹ 上一主題|下一主題