搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF TY Welcome Pack
樓主: super8
go

ESF TY Welcome Pack

發表於 10-6-30 15:18 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 misskwokwok 於 10-6-30 14:19 發表
hi TY parents,

my friend is thinking to put her kid to esf kinder as they live in TY, we went up the website but just couldn't find out how many classes / places is offering in k1.  and what the cat1 ...

K1: 4 classes per session (AM/PM) class size ~26;
cat 1/cat 2 ratio : i guess only the school knows and i don't think they will disclose details.
Even they tell u the historical figures, it is still useless because u never know how many cat. 1 will apply next year (u only know cat. 1 always has the priority.)
No matter how high/how low the chance will be, how many cat. 1 / cat.2  will be, what your friend should do to pay HK$300 to file an application on time. The rest is out of your  control.
U are really a good friend of your friend. Good luck to your good friend.

[ 本帖最後由 oooray 於 10-6-30 15:43 編輯 ]

發表於 10-7-28 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hey Super 8
May I know how long did you wait for the offer ?

發表於 10-7-28 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi CKKK,

ESF will release the result right after the play visit while the first round of play visit invitation letter will usually be sent between late Dec to early Feb.

Hope this help.

quote]原帖由 C.K.K.K 於 10-7-28 14:11 發表
Hey Super 8
May I know how long did you wait for the offer ? [/quote]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-7-28 23:15 |顯示全部帖子
vvnpo,

i want my gal study in ESF K1 next year.
may i know that when did you send out the application form? i wondering if there's any advantage that submitting an early application, e.g. on 2 Oct then 31 Oct??... (As we are not in HK until mid-Oct... i worried about the applications are considered under date order or they will do the screening process when reaching certain amount of application forms...) thanks.

發表於 10-7-30 08:00 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 zj 於 10-7-28 23:15 發表
vvnpo,

i want my gal study in ESF K1 next year.
may i know that when did you send out the application form? i wondering if there's any advantage that submitting an early application, e.g. on 2 Oct th ...

Early application has no advantage. You would have to submit the application within the October time frame.  Once ESF get the application, they categorize them and assign a computer generated number onto the application.  All applications received before the Oct deadline (no matter what day in October it is received) are treated equally.