用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無 2009 Victoria(Harbour Green) N1同學, K1 會唔會 ...
樓主: bbeasy25
go

有無 2009 Victoria(Harbour Green) N1同學, K1 會唔會轉校?

發表於 10-6-1 16:55 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ranicanice 於 10-6-1 14:42 發表
Hi,

If you remember what i've said before, if your child is smart, and like to follow what the teachers' have said, there will not be many problems in a classroom like this.

To be fair, we, as pare ...

o甘唔smart又點呢?我諗個疑問係老師有冇motivate過同埋用乜方法motivate個學生。我諗at least老師應同家長傾吓點樣共同努力去引起個學生既興趣

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-1 21:12 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 brrbaby2007 於 10-6-1 16:55 發表

o甘唔smart又點呢?我諗個疑問係老師有冇motivate過同埋用乜方法motivate個學生。我諗at least老師應同家長傾吓點樣共同努力去引起個學生既興趣

我的case,老師是有try的,好似我個女食茶點最慢,一開始老師話獎貼紙,我女即變最快,過幾天,我女對貼紙無興趣,又變回最慢,老師又話最快可做小老師,我女又變回最快,就咁來回幾個回合,最近老師同我講女女可keep住應有的speed了.....

醒目開學勳章

發表於 10-6-2 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
My child will continue K1 at Vic HG too, I love the school, my child loves the school, the teachers are great as I don't have much expectations from teachers anyway...... as long as my child is happy at school and developing normally according to his age, then I am happy!!

I didn't apply other K1 for my child because my experience with Vic HG was so far OK and nothing major bad happened to me.  My child loves the teachers and talks about school life with me all the time.  

I agree that there are good teachers and bad teachers out there in every school, so teachers' behaviour or attitude is not my major concern since it is out of my control.  

To me, kindergarten is the very first taste of school life for my child, a happy start is the most important, I chose Vic cos it offered a wonderful, happy , pleasent environment for my child to enjoy school life.  

原帖由 ranicanice 於 1-6-2010 11:07 AM 發表

Hi mrshoho,

Yes, my baby will continue to study K1 at HG.

Is there anything to share with us?